Homosexuality is in the bible.

No, it's not false. It's a scientific fact. Sexual orientation has nothing to do with it. Sexual orientation is a choice. I'm speaking of anatomy and our nature as homosapiens. I'm speaking purely in a scientific basis. You can't do that because science does not recognize your agenda. Do you understand?

Show me, bitch.

Pull your pants down. Do you have a penis, a vagina, or a penis AND a vagina? If you only have one, then you are heterosexual by nature. If you were a worm and had both male and female genitalia, then you would by nature be bisexual. Homosapiens are heterosexual by nature. Scientific fact. Dumb ass.
Nature also produces homosexuals.

Didn't you take biology in high school? This is simple stuff.

Show me the fucking scientific proof that we are NATURALLY heterosexual, which by the way, you abject fucking retard, IS A SEXUAL ORIENTATION!!!!

How do you numbskulls dress yourselves? Astonishing.

I gave you all the information necessary to scientifically determine that you are heterosexual by nature. You obviously have been indoctrinated so thoroughly that you are unable to think for yourself. Good luck.

Show me the fucking scientific proof that we are NATURALLY heterosexual, which by the way, you abject fucking retard, IS A SEXUAL ORIENTATION!!!!

I gave you all the information necessary to scientifically determine that you are heterosexual by nature. You obviously have been indoctrinated so thoroughly that you are unable to think for yourself. Good luck.
I'm gay by nature, it's not a "lifestyle choice".

When discussing a species, there is never anything discussed about "sexual orientation". This term is a recent on and is totally politically correct in it's use and has no scientific basis. Do Cows or fish have sexual orientation? Of course not. Homosapiens are the only species where this term applies because it has a social significance, not scientific. No species on earth has any "sexual orientation". It's a politically correct term to make homosexuality socially acceptable.

No. You are a homosapien and homosapiens are heterosexual by nature. You're confused.

No. You didn't, Ash. But I understand. You might recall I told you you're an idiot, repeatedly, since repetition helps with learning. But apparently not always.

So maybe this will help, since you don't know you're an idiot, because, well, you are an idoit. But to you it seems normal, even though it's way, way below normal. But that's a bit relativism.

So for example, you might go the Special Olympics, and see right away they may not be the greatest atheletes. Then later you chat it up with them, and think, 'Man, these folks are really smart. Shouldn't they be in Para Olympics?' But no; of course not, Ash. They're retards, and only seem really smart, to you.

That help?

Thanks again. My first wife and eldest daughter are, too. And I'm almost certain they were the product of nature. In fact, I'm convinced of it.

Ahhh. Homophobes. Sad little fuckers, but entertaining to no end. Pure comedy.

How can it be both when people are naturally born male and female? If both were natural, then people would be born with a vagina and a penis.

Quite easily, and unabiguously (mygod; look out your window; it exists to a great degree.)

And what are the mechanisms? Moms. Gender in early fetus development is highly ambiguous, until certain events in the womb. That's a known fact. And it has measurable results, based on birth order studies that show patterns that completely debunk the possibility that random choice is a factor.

BTW: while rare, indeed many are born with both genetalia. Google "hermaphrodite."

Yes, physically we are naturally male and female and to have both genitalia is a freak of nature. Being a freak of nature is not "natural". That's my point.

So having both sets of genitalia is supernatural?

When discussing a species, there is never anything discussed about "sexual orientation". This term is a recent on and is totally politically correct in it's use and has no scientific basis. Do Cows or fish have sexual orientation? Of course not. Homosapiens are the only species where this term applies because it has a social significance, not scientific. No species on earth has any "sexual orientation". It's a politically correct term to make homosexuality socially acceptable.

Not we aren't the only species... A bit of research will not kill you I promise.

1,500 animal species practice homosexuality

"Homosexuality is quite common in the animal kingdom, especially among herding animals. Many animals solve conflicts by practicing same gender sex."

Took me under 5 seconds to find that.

Not we aren't the only species... A bit of research will not kill you I promise.

"Homosexuality is quite common in the animal kingdom, especially among herding animals. Many animals solve conflicts by practicing same gender sex."

And more telling: our nearest primate relative is wildly bisexual. (Bonobo Chimpanzees)

Quite easily, and unabiguously (mygod; look out your window; it exists to a great degree.)

And what are the mechanisms? Moms. Gender in early fetus development is highly ambiguous, until certain events in the womb. That's a known fact. And it has measurable results, based on birth order studies that show patterns that completely debunk the possibility that random choice is a factor.

BTW: while rare, indeed many are born with both genetalia. Google "hermaphrodite."

Yes, physically we are naturally male and female and to have both genitalia is a freak of nature. Being a freak of nature is not "natural". That's my point.

So having both sets of genitalia is supernatural?

Yeah, that's it.

And more telling: our nearest primate relative is wildly bisexual. (Bonobo Chimpanzees)

So you identify with monkeys? That's nice.

So you consider yourself in the same behavior class as lower life forms. Got it.

So you consider yourself in the same behavior class as lower life forms. Got it.

You missed it entirely. What a fucking shocker.

Note it occurs naturally -- as in NATURE -- including humans. Ergo, "behavior" ignores the facts and is the epitome of willful ignorance.

So you identify with monkeys? That's nice.

No. Apes. Read a fucking book, and learn something. But be warned: it could fuck with your homophobia.

Note it occurs naturally -- as in NATURE -- including humans. Ergo, "behavior" ignores the facts and is the epitome of willful ignorance.

You go ahead and act like a monkey. Have fun.

Nah; that foolishness has been done already: Scopes Trial, aka Monkey Trial (speaks to it having been monkey business, and is not a lesson on how we evolved from apes.)

No. You are a homosapien and homosapiens are heterosexual by nature. You're confused.

MOST homosapiens are hetero, but some a gay, like me. Get over it.

Nah; that foolishness has been done already: Scopes Trial, aka Monkey Trial (speaks to it having been monkey business, and is not a lesson on how we evolved from apes.)

I didn't evolve from an ape. Did you?

Forum List

Back