Homosexuality is in the bible.

Why create sin in the first place? The only reason I can think of is to stroke his ego.

Lucifer created sin when he decided to become God. God didn't create sin. God foreknew how/when/where it would come about.

Lucifer created sin when he decided to become God. God didn't create sin. God foreknew how/when/where it would come about.

Who created Lucifer? No, this is just another excuse to blame the troubles on another mythological figure. When it's good a god did it. When it's bad a devil did it. Who do you blame the millions of starving children on? Who do you blame cancer on? Talking the talk is one thing, walking it is another.

Again, God foreknew what would transpire but intended to save those He knew would place their faith in Him for salvation. All of us who are alive now exist because of sin. My personal take is that God wanted to take on a human form and interact with and be a part of redeeming man. It is posible that all this is the the result of God wanting to show His love and be loved, even if only by a smaller portion of creation. God is the Creator and so everything that tries to run counter to God's will is in violation of the Creator. Lucifer the Cherub placed by God over the earth has no excuse, in that Lucifer witnessed the entire glory of God, and yet wanted to assume power from God. God in His foreknowledge accepted this to achieve a select group who really desired to love and worship God and not just robots.

As for starving people: do you have a computer, an Ipad, various things? Would you give them up to feed the poor? All cancer is the result of sin. Sin is the result of satan. Corruption is the changing of what is good to what is evil. The entire homosexual marriage "ideal" is the evolving of a good thing into something vile. The Bible clearly says that things will get far worse to the point that even the existance of Christianity will be threatened. At that point God will bring about the climax. Those who are saved will have all memory of this world wiped away and all there will be is a future with God in a new heaven and a new earth. The former things will pass away and all things will become new.

Those that hate God will be blessed with eternal darkness apart from the God they hate and will have to live alone for all eternity with their pride. You see, God gives everyone a future. But for many that future will be of their own making. I want the future God wishes to make for me. To do that I must accept God's salvation through the Lord Jesus Christ --- the Messiah --- who came to shed His blood, give up His life, and rise from the grave. Apart from that there is no hope.

If you wish Chapter and verse, I'm happy to provide both; however, the Bible is very clear to those who take it for what it says and do not try to add to it or twist it true message.

Last edited:

Who created Lucifer? No, this is just another excuse to blame the troubles on another mythological figure. When it's good a god did it. When it's bad a devil did it. Who do you blame the millions of starving children on? Who do you blame cancer on? Talking the talk is one thing, walking it is another.

Again, God foreknew what would transpire but intended to save those He knew would place their faith in Him for salvation. All of us who are alive now exist because of sin. My personal take is that God wanted to take on a human form and interact with and be a part of redeeming man. It is posible that all this is the the result of God wanting to show His love and be loved, even if only by a smaller portion of creation. God is the Creator and so everything that tries to run counter to God's will is in violation of the Creator. Lucifer the Cherub placed by God over the earth has no excuse, in that Lucifer witnessed the entire glory of God, and yet wanted to assume power from God. God in His foreknowledge accepted this to achieve a select group who really desired to love and worship God and not just robots.

As for starving people: do you have a computer, an Ipad, various things? Would you give them up to feed the poor? All cancer is the result of sin. Sin is the result of satan. Corruption is the changing of what is good to what is evil. The entire homosexual marriage "ideal" is the evolving of a good thing into something vile. The Bible clearly says that things will get far worse to the point that even the existance of Christianity will be threatened. At that point God will bring about the climax. Those who are saved will have all memory of this world wiped away and all there will be is a future with God in a new heaven and a new earth. The former things will pass away and all things will become new.

Those that hate God will be blessed with eternal darkness apart from the God they hate and will have to live alone for all eternity with their pride. You see, God gives everyone a future. But for many that future will be of their own making. I want the future God wishes to make for me. To do that I must accept God's salvation through the Lord Jesus Christ --- the Messiah --- who came to shed His blood, give up His life, and rise from the grave. Apart from that there is no hope.

If you wish Chapter and verse, I'm happy to provide both; however, the Bible is very clear to those who take it for what it says and do not try to add to it or twist it true message.
You sound depressed, so you live in a fantasy world.

John Paul II had Parkinson's disease, was that for the sins he committed? Or because he was gay?

John Paul II had Parkinson's disease, was that for the sins he committed? Or because he was gay?

I don't think it was because of either one. What do you think?

You say cancer is the result of sin. So since everyone sins, we should all get it, like the pope. So why do some people not get cancer? And some very nice people do? I had a 12 year old friend who died of cancer, he never hurt a fly. Wassup with that?

You say cancer is the result of sin. So since everyone sins, we should all get it, like the pope. So why do some people not get cancer? And some very nice people do? I had a 12 year old friend who died of cancer, he never hurt a fly. Wassup with that?

All sickness and disease in this world is a result of sin. The planet we live on is doomed. Better jump in the lifeboat.

Both of the Pontiff's parents had the gene defect for Parkinson's. And thus neither all the fucking praying in the world, nor millions who think popes are God's chosen messenger, saved John-Paul II from the same natural forces that affect us all.

Both of the Pontiff's parents had the gene defect for Parkinson's. And thus neither all the fucking praying in the world, nor millions who think popes are God's chosen messenger, saved John-Paul II from the same natural forces that affect us all.

Exactly. I agree.

If you wish Chapter and verse, I'm happy to provide both;

Sorry proving the bible with itself means nothing. I can prove Little Red Riding Hood with the book.

Sin is the result of satan.

No, Sin created by god who let a con man shit him out of millions of souls.

As for starving people: do you have a computer, an Ipad, various things? Would you give them up to feed the poor?

Non sequitur. I ask where this god was for all the starving children I should not have to give up anything if this god is real and answers prayers. So those kids have to have Ipads and computers to give up to be fed by this god. WTH! He run a pawn shop for food!

The entire homosexual marriage "ideal" is the evolving of a good thing into something vile.

I quite frankly got nothing agianst them it's their choice not mine and I do not condemn them for it no matter how much I disagree with it.

The Bible clearly says that things will get far worse to the point that even the existance of Christianity will be threatened.

A prophecy that was clearly expected during the time the camel jockeys wrote the bible it's got nothing to do with us 2000+ years later.

Those who are saved will have all memory of this world wiped away and all there will be is a future with God in a new heaven and a new earth. The former things will pass away and all things will become new.

You must be a Rupture fan.

It is posible that all this is the the result of God wanting to show His love and be loved, even if only by a smaller portion of creation.

So allowing innocent children to starve is this god's way of showing love? Hate like hell to see what would happen if he really hated them!

The fantasy is to believe that this whole world, through a bunch of coincidences, simply happened. And that all the events that happen around us today amount to nothing. Everyone dies, that is the direct result of sin. It isn't always the sins we commit (though we all do wrong --- for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God) but it is the joint combination of everyone's sinful influence on each other, the environment, values, opinions, habits, etc... This world isn't improving, it is getting worse. One reason I do not believe in evolution. Evolution promotes the wrong notion that man and sosiety are the end result of progression out from the slime. The reality is that man is heading back to the dust he's was created from. But I have real joy in knowing the Savior. And my prayer is that you come to know Him, too.

Last edited:

The fantasy is to believe that this whole world, through a bunch of coincidences, simple happened. And that all the events that happen around us today amount to nothing. Everyone dies, that is the direct result of sin. It isn't always the sins we commit (though we all do wrong --- for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God) but it is the joint combination of everyone's sinful influence on each other, the environment, values, opinions, habits, etc... This world isn't improving, it is getting worse. One reason I do not believe in evolution. Evolution promotes the wrong notion that man and sosiety are the end result of progression out from the slime. The reality is that man is heading back to the dust he's was created from. But I have real joy in knowing the Savior. And my prayer is that you come to know Him, too.

Evolutionists agree.

All sickness and disease in this world is a result of sin. The planet we live on is doomed. Better jump in the lifeboat.

God does not give cancer to 2 year old kids to die at age 3.

Sickness and disease has nothing to do with sin.

Sorry proving the bible with itself means nothing. I can prove Little Red Riding Hood with the book.

Non sequitur. I ask where this god was for all the starving children I should not have to give up anything if this god is real and answers prayers. So those kids have to have Ipads and computers to give up to be fed by this god. WTH! He run a pawn shop for food!

I quite frankly got nothing agianst them it's their choice not mine and I do not condemn them for it no matter how much I disagree with it.

A prophecy that was clearly expected during the time the camel jockeys wrote the bible it's got nothing to do with us 2000+ years later.

Those who are saved will have all memory of this world wiped away and all there will be is a future with God in a new heaven and a new earth. The former things will pass away and all things will become new.

It is posible that all this is the the result of God wanting to show His love and be loved, even if only by a smaller portion of creation.

So allowing innocent children to starve is this god's way of showing love? Hate like hell to see what would happen if he really hated them!

Where in the world did you get the idea that God has something to do with hateful disobedient people who allow children to starve? Why don't you blame the people who are allowing it to happen while they sit in houses full of food and bitch about it on internet forums.

Last edited:

Where in the world did you get the idea that God has something to do with hateful disobedient people who allow children to starve? Why don't you blame the people who are allowing it to happen while they sit in houses full of food and bitch about it on internet forums.

God did not make Republicans and He actually loathes those who would ban or limit food stamps????

The fantasy is to believe that this whole world, through a bunch of coincidences, simple happened. And that all the events that happen around us today amount to nothing. Everyone dies, that is the direct result of sin. It isn't always the sins we commit (though we all do wrong --- for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God) but it is the joint combination of everyone's sinful influence on each other, the environment, values, opinions, habits, etc... This world isn't improving, it is getting worse. One reason I do not believe in evolution. Evolution promotes the wrong notion that man and sosiety are the end result of progression out from the slime. The reality is that man is heading back to the dust he's was created from. But I have real joy in knowing the Savior. And my prayer is that you come to know Him, too.

You need something to grasp onto because the unknown is too scary for you. That's cool, even if a tad lame.

Did you know, Mother Teresa died of cancer. Now if SHE can get it, everyone else should have it too?

God did not make Republicans and He actually loathes those who would ban or limit food stamps????

Tell us who made stupid people.

Some of you are so damn stupid you can't even tell the difference between the acts of hateful evil people and the works of God.

Tell us who made stupid people.

Long list, but your parents undoubtedly are on it, and likely very near the top.

Some of you are so damn stupid you can't even tell the difference between the acts of hateful evil people and the works of God.

Forum List

Back