Homosexuality is in the bible.

Then why are a huge number of priests gay? I'll tell you why: getting "the calling" was when they realized that they were a homosexual, and off they went to the seminary or convent or wherever, to hide out with other gays because homosexuality was a capital crime at times and in some places (still).

That's true. There are many sexual perverts among religious sects of all kinds including Christianity. Sinners are everywhere, even in church.

And the pope is a nazi. Did you know he was a proud member of the Hitler Youth organization?

Yes. What does that have to do with anything? That's not going to change Scripture or Jesus Christ and eternity.

Sure it does. It makes mention of being disobedient to your parents, and yet it does not specify anything beyond that. It's why people were allowed to abuse their children for so long, because their children were terrified of being disobedient to them.

And while James did say that Paul's writing was Scripture... Jesus didn't.

You are going to have a hard time establing that part about child abuse. People have twisted scripture for thousands of years to justify their behavior. That has no reflection on the Scripture, but only the sinner.

Do you believe the Book of Acts?

And people have twisted scripture to condemn and persecute people.

That's correct. No one has to twist scripture to prove the New Testament condemns homosexuality, however.

You are going to have a hard time establing that part about child abuse. People have twisted scripture for thousands of years to justify their behavior. That has no reflection on the Scripture, but only the sinner.

Do you believe the Book of Acts?

Fair enough, but you see the point. People twist the Scripture all the time, including the faithful.

Also you may need to refresh my memory about Acts. From what I recall there's a debate about a new Apostle, then Peter forming what would become the Catholic Church.

Read Acts for yourself. You will see where Saul is killing Christians and Jesus appears to him and Saul becomes Paul. Then you will read where Jesus revealed everything to Paul.

I find it very telling that the most obscene vulgarities are being presented by those who promote homosexuality. Evil promotes evil. Righteousness promotes righteousness.

They get upset because they feel like you are attacking what they feel is a fundamental human right - to pick and choose who you want to love.

Do you not get angry and sometimes even obscene if someone attacks your religion? Maybe not at first, but if they go at it for days and days, do you not get exasperated, angry?
God can take care of Himself. Yes, I do get exasperated, but then God is dealing with me and letting me know, that my job is to merely inform people. God through Christ Jesus and the moving of the Holy Spirit changes people. I know that there is nothing in error with a man loving a man or a woman loving a woman or an adult loving a child. That said, there is a big difference between loving one another and having sex with one another. The primary reason for sex is to have babies. Nobody can argue that point. But to promote sex as the end all expression of love is to attack love. And God is LOVE.

I learned from the left after being presented with misrepresented facts and personal attacks. Is this the part when you act all innocent and pretend you have no idea what I'm talking about?"

Example? More to the point an example of me doing that? If you are going to lash out at least direct your tantrums properly.

Can you provide an example of my "lashing out" and "tantrums"? Perhaps you're just another drama queen who erects strawmen and provides false rhetoric to establish a false premise.
And these were just the ones directed at me you spent the entire thread hurling verbal abuses at posters.
#88 Do you think I'm baffled that some people are upset with me? Where in the wide wide world of sports did you ever get that idea? I don't give a damn what anyone thinks about me, especially some anonymous twits on the internet.

Oh, bullshit. Take your false narrative and shove it up your ass. #104

So you consider yourself in the same behavior class as lower life forms. Got it. #193

Does it bother you in some way that people believe in Jesus Christ? Are you a bigot? #248

Can you provide an example of my "lashing out" and "tantrums"? Perhaps you're just another drama queen who erects strawmen and provides false rhetoric to establish a false premise. #359

So why is Jesus always depicted as dying on the cross in a diaper? What's the symbolism to that? :dunno:

That's true. There are many sexual perverts among religious sects of all kinds including Christianity. Sinners are everywhere, even in church.

And the pope is a nazi. Did you know he was a proud member of the Hitler Youth organization?

Yes. What does that have to do with anything? That's not going to change Scripture or Jesus Christ and eternity.

And it really means less than nothing to the millions and millions of Christians who aren't Catholics, and honestly don't give a rat's ass about the head of a church they don't belong to.

For some reason, though, anti-religion bigots can't seem to wrap their heads around the idea that all Christians aren't Catholics. I guess it's true that when you're a bigot, all the people you're prejudiced against really DO look exactly alike.

So why is Jesus always depicted as dying on the cross in a diaper? What's the symbolism to that? :dunno:

Was not always that way. For 8 Centuries he was depicted as a lamb on the cross. It took 800 years for christianity to design a suffering saviour on a cross and for 800 years he was depicted as a lamb. Old Pope Hadrian confirming a degree of the 6th Synod of Constanople ordered that here after the figure of a man should take the place of the lamb on the cross. So if this jesus was crucified how come it took 800 years for him to be depicted as a man on the cross and not a lamb?

No symbolism, dumb twat. He actually died on a cross. That's called "reality".

As for the loincloth, that would be an artistic courtesy added by whomever painted the picture or created the sculpture, since He was actually crucified naked. If you have a problem with that . . . well, I'm not surprised to find out you're as stupid about art as you are about history, religion, and virtually every other subject your open your dribbling piehole on.

As for the loincloth, that would be an artistic courtesy added by whomever painted the picture or created the sculpture, since He was actually crucified naked. If you have a problem with that . . . well, I'm not surprised to find out you're as stupid about art as you are about history, religion, and virtually every other subject your open your dribbling piehole on.

He actually died on a cross.

So says who?

Example? More to the point an example of me doing that? If you are going to lash out at least direct your tantrums properly.

Can you provide an example of my "lashing out" and "tantrums"? Perhaps you're just another drama queen who erects strawmen and provides false rhetoric to establish a false premise.
And these were just the ones directed at me you spent the entire thread hurling verbal abuses at posters.
#88 Do you think I'm baffled that some people are upset with me? Where in the wide wide world of sports did you ever get that idea? I don't give a damn what anyone thinks about me, especially some anonymous twits on the internet.

So you consider yourself in the same behavior class as lower life forms. Got it. #193

Does it bother you in some way that people believe in Jesus Christ? Are you a bigot? #248

Can you provide an example of my "lashing out" and "tantrums"? Perhaps you're just another drama queen who erects strawmen and provides false rhetoric to establish a false premise. #359

Those are words on a page and I stand by every one of them. If you are going to try to create a false narrative and erect straw men, then you're going to get called on it. You have a wild imagination and it might be too much for you to handle. Do you sleep with the lights on?

Last edited:

He actually died on a cross.

So says who?

Says those who believe it. Live and let live.

Says those who believe it. Live and let live.

Gladly, you do the same and stop trying to black access to marriage rights for gays based only on your religion.

Also, believing it doesn't mean it's reality. Lots of people believe they've been abducted and experimented on by aliens.

Also, believing it doesn't mean it's reality. Lots of people believe they've been abducted and experimented on by aliens.

Exactly. But those aliens could have been gawds.

Those are words on a page and I stand by every one of them. If you are going to try to create a false narrative and erect straw men, then you're going to get called on it. You have a wild imagination and it might be too much for you to handle. Do you sleep with the lights on?

How can it be a false narrative? These are entirely your words with barely any commentary, so any "false" narrative entirely your own doing. You are beyond the point where you can reasonably claim ignorance you are being flagrantly dishonest.

So they covered him up because he had a small cock or what? And there's as much proof of Jesus being turned in by Judas for being gay, and because he wouldn't give Judas a rim job, as there is for what you claim.

Forum List

Back