Homosexuality is in the bible.

“ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL”(Obama’s inauguration speech)
Is not an excuse for gays to marry. Obama do not have the right to change GOD’s laws. Does not mean gays were created. Gays have a choice because gave all humans the freedom of choice. If gays were to be created equal as others, GOD would not have said this about them. GOD created the human being but he did not create these traits in humans. All of the below make the choice to be what is described. No one is born a thief or a drunkard.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10
English Standard Version (ESV)
9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, 10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And that is what some of you were.
(Were, meaning they changed just like changing from being an adulterer)

Take your Bible and go home.
Other folks getting married is none of your damn business.
If you are a Christian you never have to tell anyone.
They will know it by your actions: love thy neighbor and do not judge, BE CHRISTLIKE.
Govern yourself accordingly.

Jesus said marriage is a man and a woman because of their creation. Do you believe Jesus is a bigot?

jesus never said a word about homosexuals.

not that i really care what a rabbi said on the subject 2000 years ago.

or do you want to start the pick and choose things that appeal to you from leviticus thing now?

Take your Bible and go home.
Other folks getting married is none of your damn business.
If you are a Christian you never have to tell anyone.
They will know it by your actions: love thy neighbor and do not judge, BE CHRISTLIKE.
Govern yourself accordingly.

Jesus said marriage is a man and a woman because of their creation. Do you believe Jesus is a bigot?

What a Palestinian Jew thought 2k yrs ago has absolutely no bearing on the modern governing of our secular state.

palestinian jew?

seriously?

Who do you think is responsible for all the starving people in the world?

All of us. Some for having civil wars, etc. Some for having poor governments, who will sell off the bulk of their nation's growing lands to Chinese and other richer (comparitively) nation's food industries. Some for not wanting to help, or ignoring the real effects on individual humans that starvation has.

Exactly.

Sin isn't so much the product of Adam and Eve (although many will tell you that), but rather sin is the product of free will (which God gave to us). We can choose to follow Him or go our own way, depending on what we CHOOSE to do. God gave us 10 simple rules to follow in the form of the 10 Commandments, and if we follow them, we are considered good, but if we don't, we care considered "sinful".

Incidentally, the original sin of Adam and Eve wasn't about them eating the apple from the Tree of Knowledge, it was actually them lying and not taking responsibility for their actions. When God asked Adam why he ate, he stated that Eve (who God had made for Adam) gave him the apple and he ate it. When God asked Eve why she ate it, she ducked responsibility by blaming it on the serpent.

The first sin was more about people not taking responsibility for their own actions, and trying to shift the blame onto someone else.

Of every tree of the garden surely you may eat;
but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil
not you shall eat from it;
in the day of your eating from it
surely you shall die". (Genesis 2:16-17)

I beg to disagree. The original sin committed by Adam & Eve was to choose to do what God told them not to do. And the way Satan achieved this was to entice them to see that by doing what God told them not to do would make them just like God (which is exactly the reason Lucifer ended up in his predicament.

For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes
will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing
good and evil. (Genesis 3:5)

The reaction of Adam and Eve to God's questioning was the DIRECT result of their spiritual death (separation from God). They learned to hide & rationalize their disobedience ------- man was already decending the ladder. Satan will twist or add to the truth in order to entice and deceive.

Last edited:
Sorry proving the bible with itself means nothing. I can prove Little Red Riding Hood with the book.

No, Sin created by god who let a con man shit him out of millions of souls.

Non sequitur. I ask where this god was for all the starving children I should not have to give up anything if this god is real and answers prayers. So those kids have to have Ipads and computers to give up to be fed by this god. WTH! He run a pawn shop for food!

I quite frankly got nothing agianst them it's their choice not mine and I do not condemn them for it no matter how much I disagree with it.

A prophecy that was clearly expected during the time the camel jockeys wrote the bible it's got nothing to do with us 2000+ years later.

You must be a Rupture fan.

So allowing innocent children to starve is this god's way of showing love? Hate like hell to see what would happen if he really hated them!

Where in the world did you get the idea that God has something to do with hateful disobedient people who allow children to starve? Why don't you blame the people who are allowing it to happen while they sit in houses full of food and bitch about it on internet forums.

God did not make Republicans and He actually loathes those who would ban or limit food stamps????

The government cannot give what isn't theirs to give, any more than someone should insist you attend a specific church. God promotes charity; however, charity is giving what is yours --- freely to another in need, and of your own volition. Charity is not stealing what doesn't belong to you from another, and handing a portion of it over to someone you choose for your own benifit.

Last edited:
Some of you are so damn stupid you can't even tell the difference between the acts of hateful evil people and the works of God.

Then why don't you tell us O Great One of God and ruler of the message board kingdom. Tell us in your best mystical and parabolic way the difference between the acts of evil people and those that a Sky Daddy did. Tell us how Sky Daddy ignores the starving, let's the cancer stricken die, picks and chooses who he likes, loves some but let's others die. Tell us how Sky Daddy is going to turn things around the next election. Yes tell us all the wonderful things this sight unseen, non speaking deity performs his BS!

God did not do anything to anyone what they in fact they didn't deserve. If Adam and Eve had not sinned in the garden, we would not have a world under God's judgement. The people whom God destroyed were not righteous people. The practiced abortion, child sacrafice, murder, sexual abandon, etc...

Last edited:
Some of you are so damn stupid you can't even tell the difference between the acts of hateful evil people and the works of God.

Then why don't you tell us O Great One of God and ruler of the message board kingdom. Tell us in your best mystical and parabolic way the difference between the acts of evil people and those that a Sky Daddy did. Tell us how Sky Daddy ignores the starving, let's the cancer stricken die, picks and chooses who he likes, loves some but let's others die. Tell us how Sky Daddy is going to turn things around the next election. Yes tell us all the wonderful things this sight unseen, non speaking deity performs his BS!

God did anything to anyone what they in fact they didn't deserve. If Adam and Eve had not sinned in the garden, we would not have a world under God's judgement. The people whom God destroyed were not righteous people. The practiced abortion, child sacrafice, murder, sexual abandon, etc...

God's judgement is very fickle in that case. Adam and Eve, supposedly, were 2 people. How many countless billions throughout time have been judged because of them?

That seems like bullshit to me if God judges all because of the actions of 2. Very petty and against the idea Jesus gave us of a just and loving god.

Who do you think is responsible for all the starving people in the world?

All of us. Some for having civil wars, etc. Some for having poor governments, who will sell off the bulk of their nation's growing lands to Chinese and other richer (comparitively) nation's food industries. Some for not wanting to help, or ignoring the real effects on individual humans that starvation has.

Exactly.

Sin isn't so much the product of Adam and Eve (although many will tell you that), but rather sin is the product of free will (which God gave to us). We can choose to follow Him or go our own way, depending on what we CHOOSE to do. God gave us 10 simple rules to follow in the form of the 10 Commandments, and if we follow them, we are considered good, but if we don't, we care considered "sinful".

Incidentally, the original sin of Adam and Eve wasn't about them eating the apple from the Tree of Knowledge, it was actually them lying and not taking responsibility for their actions. When God asked Adam why he ate, he stated that Eve (who God had made for Adam) gave him the apple and he ate it. When God asked Eve why she ate it, she ducked responsibility by blaming it on the serpent.

The first sin was more about people not taking responsibility for their own actions, and trying to shift the blame onto someone else.

So which commandment said: thou shall not stick your hard rod up another guy's poop chute? I missed that one. :D

You're the one out of line here. Marriage has always been a man and a woman until you freaks began screaming about your "rights". Go sell that shit to naive college kids. Why don't you shut my mouth. Do you want my address?

I am straight, married for 37 years with 3 grown kids. Grew up in the deep south in the late 50s and 60s.
All you can do is call names. I have been beat up, shot at and left for dead. Crossed the line many a day, played 4 quarters years ago against some of the best.
I was making my bones while you were still sucking on your mams's tit.
You are a milk weak rank amateur.

LOL. I wouldn't brag about being beat up and left for dead and then call an anonymous poster weak. You just admitted you can't defend yourself. Loser.

Warriors never win every battle son. I did bail bounty work for many years after college and then car repo for a few years as one of my businesses was a repo firm. Sold that business in my early 30s. A few times things did not go our way, same as on the football field. War Daddys come in all shapes, sizes and colors! I have owned a detective agency for 31 years in Atlanta.
Sticks and stones. That is all you have. You are all lip.

You talk like Tarzan

Come across like Jane.

God did anything to anyone what they in fact they didn't deserve. If Adam and Eve had not sinned in the garden, we would not have a world under God's judgement. The people whom God destroyed were not righteous people. The practiced abortion, child sacrafice, murder, sexual abandon, etc...

God's judgement is very fickle in that case. Adam and Eve, supposedly, were 2 people. How many countless billions throughout time have been judged because of them?

Very petty and against the idea Jesus gave us of a just and loving god.

So how much do you love God over things? How many cookies have you stolen?:badgrin: Most people forget how Jesus drove out the money changers from the temple. Love, mercy and judgement are all a part of God.

Last edited:

So how much do you love God over things? How many cookies have you stolen?:badgrin: Most people forget how Jesus drove out the money changers from the temple. Love, mercy and judgement are all a part of God.

And you know this because it's written in a book? Got anything else besides fiction?

And you know this because it's written in a book? Got anything else besides fiction?

So what exactly do you have? The arguments here go from rejecting what the Bible actually says, to if the Bible even matters... The reality is that all these arguments have been applied by people who reject God for thousands of years. The truth is that most other religions will except portions of the Bible along with their own beliefs.

So what exactly do you have? The arguments here go from rejecting what the Bible actually says, to if the Bible even matters... The reality is that all these arguments have been applied by people who reject God for thousands of years. The truth is that most other religions will except portions of the Bible along with their own beliefs.
I don't have to have anything. You're the one who claimed that "Love, mercy and judgement are all a part of God." , when you have no idea what a creator might want or not.

I don't have to have anything. You're the one who claimed that "Love, mercy and judgement are all a part of God." , when you have no idea what a creator might want or not.

I have read His manual. It is called the Bible. It usually pays to read the instructions before one begins to assemble one's live. However, who likes reading the instructions.

Here is a good a place as any to start ---Psalm 51 (Here King David speaks as moved by God)

"Be gracious to me, O God, according to Your lovingkindness; According to the greatness of Your compassion blot out my transgressions. 2 Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin. 3 For I know my transgressions,And my sin is ever before me. 4 Against You, You only, I have sinned and done what is evil in Your sight, so that You are justified when You speak and blameless when You judge. 5 Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, and in sin my mother conceived me. 6 Behold, You desire truth in the innermost being, and in the hidden part You will make me know wisdom. 7 Purify me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow. 8 Make me to hear joy and gladness, let the bones which You have broken rejoice. 9 Hide Your face from my sins and blot out all my iniquities. 10 Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. 11 Do not cast me away from Your presence and do not take Your Holy Spirit from me. 12 Restore to me the joy of Your salvation and sustain me with a willing spirit. 13 Then I will teach transgressors Your ways, and sinners will be converted to You. Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, the God of my salvation; Then my tongue will joyfully sing of Your righteousness. 15 O Lord, open my lips, that my mouth may declare Your praise. 16 For You do not delight in sacrifice, otherwise I would give it; You are not pleased with burnt offering. 17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; A broken and a contrite heart, O God, You will not despise. 18 By Your favor do good to Zion; Build the walls of Jerusalem. 19 Then You will delight in righteous sacrifices, In burnt offering and whole burnt offering; Then young bulls will be offered on Your altar."

Last edited:

I have read His manual. It is called the Bible. It usually pays to read the instructions before one begins to assemble one's live. However, who likes reading the instructions.

Here is a good a place as any to start ---Psalm 51 (Here King David speaks as moved by God)

"Be gracious to me, O God, according to Your lovingkindness; According to the greatness of Your compassion blot out my transgressions. 2 Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin. 3 For I know my transgressions,And my sin is ever before me. 4 Against You, You only, I have sinned and done what is evil in Your sight, so that You are justified when You speak and blameless when You judge. 5 Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, and in sin my mother conceived me. 6 Behold, You desire truth in the innermost being, and in the hidden part You will make me know wisdom. 7 Purify me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow. 8 Make me to hear joy and gladness, let the bones which You have broken rejoice. 9 Hide Your face from my sins and blot out all my iniquities. 10 Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. 11 Do not cast me away from Your presence and do not take Your Holy Spirit from me. 12 Restore to me the joy of Your salvation and sustain me with a willing spirit. 13 Then I will teach transgressors Your ways, and sinners will be converted to You. Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, the God of my salvation; Then my tongue will joyfully sing of Your righteousness. 15 O Lord, open my lips, that my mouth may declare Your praise. 16 For You do not delight in sacrifice, otherwise I would give it; You are not pleased with burnt offering. 17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; A broken and a contrite heart, O God, You will not despise. 18 By Your favor do good to Zion; Build the walls of Jerusalem. 19 Then You will delight in righteous sacrifices, In burnt offering and whole burnt offering; Then young bulls will be offered on Your altar."

So what do the purported ramblings of some David guy have to do with the creator? Anything at all?

So what do the purported ramblings of some David guy have to do with the creator? Anything at all?

Acts 13:22
New International Version (NIV)

22 After removing Saul, he made David their king. God testified concerning him: ‘I have found David son of Jesse, a man after my own heart; he will do everything I want him to do.’
Cross references:Acts 13:22 : 1Sa 15:23, 26Acts 13:22 : 1Sa 16:13; Ps 89:20Acts 13:22 : 1Sa 13:14; Jer 3:15Acts 13:22 : Isa 44:28

Exactly.

So which commandment said: thou shall not stick your hard rod up another guy's poop chute? I missed that one. :D

Exodus 20:17 "You shall not covet your neighbor's house. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his manservant or maidservant, his ox or his ass, or anything that belongs to your neighbor."

Last edited:
Exactly.

Exodus 20:17 "You shall not covet your neighbor's house. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his manservant or maidservant, his ox or his ass, or anything that belongs to your neighbor."

LOL! Ya, but Exodus was stolen from the Jews. It doesn't apply to gentiles.

Exactly.

Funny, but you realize people are going to think you're serious, and get their panties all in a ruffle about it.

LOL! Ya, but Exodus was stolen from the Jews. It doesn't apply to gentiles.

Are you saying that when Christ was crucified, signaling the end of the old covenant and the beginning of the new, it was so that it would now be okay for men to fuck each other up the ass? That was part of His goal in being executed, was it?

Forum List

Back