HONEST THREAD- How many here got the jabs and feel worse?

ninja007

Gold Member
Aug 4, 2014
please be honest; did you wish you did not get them? details? side effects?

Whilst I remain unvaccinated (for COVID-19) and always shall, most folks who get the jibbity, jappity jabs will likely tell you they feel like a million bucks. I mean, what else are they going to say? You expect them to admit their faces melted off and they're withering away by the hour? Not gonna happen. Most jabbed folks I know and have encountered are bloody well as proud of getting vaccinated as a swollen up tick sucking off a St. Bernard.

Mom, Dad, older sister, and hubby and I have all had the vaccine and first booster, and we all are ok, no problems from the vaccines. My hubby's arm really hurt, on second shot for a day or two....but I felt nothing, from any of the shots, nor did the rest of my family

Whilst I remain unvaccinated (for COVID-19) and always shall, most folks who get the jibbity, jappity jabs will likely tell you they feel like a million bucks. I mean, what else are they going to say? You expect them to admit their faces melted off and they're withering away by the hour? Not gonna happen. Most jabbed folks I know and have encountered are bloody well as proud of getting vaccinated as a swollen up tick sucking off a St. Bernard.

over 1085 pages so far of adverse reactions from people themselves... very sad. esp the very last page about the jab attacking his system, with medical testing proof.

My friend Nick has severe muscle spasms and nerve tremors.

He went on IVIG and it is working.

A biopsy after jab compared to biopsy after IVIG shows that the jab caused nerve loss and IVIG caused three fold increase in nerve density.

In short, the jab caused his body to start eating his own nerves.

however having posted that, this is not an attack political thread, just honest replies. I wish no adverse reaction on anybody.

In conversations with people, I learned that everyone had different experiences. Some people had no effects whatsoever. Myself, the day I got vaccinated, I experienced every symptom imaginable. Sick as a dog. Since that time the worst thing thats happened is carpal tunnel in my left hand (musicians curse). No regrets about getting vaccinated.

They were also supposedly targeting certain areas
my family all have 2 and my 79 year old dad 3 jabs, minor issues with him, but he was/is on blood thinners anyway, so prob. helping. this winter will be huge for everybody, esp after the boosters.

In conversations with people, I learned that everyone had different experiences. Some people had no effects whatsoever. Myself, the day I got vaccinated, I experienced every symptom imaginable. Sick as a dog. Since that time the worst thing thats happened is carpal tunnel in my left hand (musicians curse). No regrets about getting vaccinated.
thank you.

Another Canadian doctor goes down

sjjajsnsnnsnsnsjsjjsnanan.jpeg

27 .....

Even the Google algorithm can't hide what's happening.

Do a Google search for "died suddenly" with a date range of Jan.1 2018 - Jan. 1 2019, and you get 24 pages of results.

You'll have to go past the point where it tells you "In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 229 already displayed.
If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included. "

Then do a Google search for "died suddenly" with a date range of Jan.1 2019 - Jan. 1 2020, and you get 33 pages of results.

Then do the same search with a date range of Jan.1 2020 - Jan. 1 2021, and you get another 33 pages of results.

This is where the results start changing slightly.

Then do the same search with a date range of Jan.1 2021 - Jan. 1 2022, and you get 35 pages of results.

Then do the same search with a date range of Jan.1 2022 - July 29 2022, and you get 38 pages of results.

You'll probably get this too, at some point, and will have to go through a Captcha. Google doesn't like you trying to circumvent their algorithms...

google.jpg

I got 3. I used to be calm and gentle and unprovoked, but now I'm an ogre! I cuss democrats for nothing and say bad things to them. I even accused a mod of typing in fingernail polish! Lol, JK, I was always like this. No shots for me.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks for the good chuckle! :lol:

Here's another one:

Do a Google search for +"died suddenly" with a 12 month date range of Jan 1, 2018 – Jan 1, 2019, and you get 32 pages of results.

Do the same Google search with a 7 month date range of 1/1/2022 - 7/29/2022, and it returns 39 pages of results.

The results are not dramatic, but it does show that something's going on. Something that can't be covered up or hidden.

Forum List

Back