Hope for the future...

PaintMyHouse

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2014
Well, there really isn't any, but what gives you hope for the future? More people, less people, no people, no this, not that? Do tell...

Increase in the flow of information from the internet, smart phones, etc gives me hope. It's harder to pull blinders over people than ever before in history.

Increase in the flow of information from the internet, smart phones, etc gives me hope. It's harder to pull blinders over people than ever before in history.
What about too much data is as bad, or even worse, than too little?

Too much data leads to petty infighting in 1st world nations, but increasing the flow of information in developing countries, especially the middle east, far east, and Africa, will do nothing but help them.

Too much data leads to petty infighting in 1st world nations, but increasing the flow of information in developing countries, especially the middle east, far east, and Africa, will do nothing but help them.
With information you get liberalism. Works for me.

Hope based on reality, the rightwing white Christians becoming a minority soon :banana::dance::eusa_clap::eusa_dance::happy-1::thewave::cool:

Hope based on reality, the rightwing white Christians becoming a minority soon :banana::dance::eusa_clap::eusa_dance::happy-1::thewave::cool:

Around 75% identify as Christian...won't be anytime soon
There will be plenty of Christians around, just not your kind, who aren't actually Christians...

Yeah, toad, if you knew me you might have a valid point but you don't so you don't. You realize I think you're a joke, right?
The feeling is mutual, only I'm correct, little fool. If I wanted to destroy faith in Jesus, you'd be top of the list of people I'd call. Few here do as much damage to the faith as you...

There will be plenty of Christians around, just not your kind, who aren't actually Christians...

Yeah, toad, if you knew me you might have a valid point but you don't so you don't. You realize I think you're a joke, right?
The feeling is mutual, only I'm correct, little fool...

Dude, you're like the clown of this forum....literally. You don't realize that? Sheesh you're dumber than I thought...on second thought your little Christian hating friend Guano might be the bigger clown

Makes it harder to sift the truth out.
If you know how to use the internet it's not hard to find true information. It's the senile old people and uneducated idiots who barely know what the internet is that think blog posts, op eds, chain e-mails, and Facebook posts are "news."

Dude, you're like the clown of this forum....literally. You don't realize that? Sheesh you're dumber than I thought
A good thing for you that projection isn't deadly. As I said, with people like you are around, Jesus needs no enemies.

Dude, you're like the clown of this forum....literally. You don't realize that? Sheesh you're dumber than I thought
A good thing for you that projection isn't deadly. As I said, with people like you are around, Jesus needs no enemies.

You're the one that projected and now you're all butt hurt when it's shot back at you. That's pretty much why you're viewed as too stupid to live. Now go cuddle with Guano, he'll sooth your butt hurt

You're the one that projected and now you're all butt hurt when it's shot back at you. That's pretty much why you're viewed as too stupid to live. Now go cuddle with Guano, he'll sooth your butt hurt
You couldn't hurt me if you tried. I'm a far better Christian than you are, among other things. Your kind, and several other factors, are why there is no real hope for the future but there's still a chance that liberalism can get rid of all the Talibans, including your twisted unfaithful kind.

You couldn't hurt me if I tried. I'm a far better Christian than you are, among other things. Your kind, and several other factors, are why there is no real hope for the future but there's still a chance that liberalism can get rid of all the Talibans, including your twisted unfaithful kind.

So, you're equating the Taliban with Christianity? They're two entirely different things. This is why liberalism is entirely disconnected from reality.

Forum List

Back