Hope Hicks expected to testify in Trump hush money trial

Nope He went to prison for tax evasion and lying to Congress about the timing of Trump's Moscow Tower. Just for fun, the prosecutors in this guilty pleas threw in a campaign finance charge that would never hold up in any Federal court.
So they “threw in” a charge huh?

It don’t work that way. That hush money payment was an illegal campaign contribution and Trump was complicit

So they “threw in” a charge huh?

It don’t work that way. That hush money payment was an illegal campaign contribution and Trump was complicit
No, stupid. The contention is that the payment for the NDA was an illegal campaign contribution. A fucking moronic claim on its face.

Of course, you lap it up.

Trump has lied during numerous deposions, under oath
As opposed to the “deposions” that aren’t under oath?

Damn, you’re worthless

And although you can make a claim, and you do, you can’t cite one lie he ever told under oath.
& that's a fact you poor thing.

No. It’s just an unsupported claim from you, you hack.
I know that's hard for you to deal with,
It wouldn’t be hard for me even if it were a fact.
feelings & all, but try to get thru your thick skull that your orange babboon god is a morally reprehensible human being.
You babble a lot. He’s not a god of mine. He’s not a baboon. You are the chimp. And you’re the reprehensible critter, clap. You really should try to be honest someday.
Hopefully, Hicks helps to bury your boi ass Trump.
You worry about boys’ ass too much.

By the way, share with the class what you expect Hope to testify to. Be specific. Cite your sources.

Forum List

Back