Hoping for a Recession

Why anyone would even think a recession is gonna happen, let alone hope for one is beyond me...

especially when we just put billions in to the hands of businesses with the corporate tax cuts and the wealthiest, is beyond me? The bubble has to be built before it busts....we are in the bubble building phase! :D

it'll crash and go in to recession right before the R's are out of office and it is once again, handed over to a Democratic President, to clean up the mess. :)
Whatever.................are you wishing for one like Bill is now............................

Shows the extent of his TDS.
No, and don't know of any democrat that know who is wishing for one.... makes no sense to wish for something that would be bad for oneself!
Tell that to Bill....

:abgg2q.jpg:
Bill Meyer? He's a Libertarian, and not a Democrat.

Bill Maher has never once supported or donated to a libertarian. He supported Barrack Hussen twice and Hillary Clinton once and donated to both their campaigns. He endorses government run healthcare.
Do any of those sound libertarian? Where do you get this stuff?

Where do you get this stuff?

Sometimes they make shit up...

Politics[edit]

Maher and Ingrid Newkirk, founder of PETA. Maher is on the board of directors of the animal rights group.
Maher eschews political labels, referring to himself as "practical".[58] In the past, he has described himself as a libertarian, and has also referred to himself "as a progressive, as a sane person".[59][60] He has also referred to himself as a "9/11 liberal", noting that his formerly liberal view of Islam changed as a result of the attacks on September 11, 2001, and he differentiates himself from liberals of the opinion that all religions are alike.[61]

Why anyone would even think a recession is gonna happen, let alone hope for one is beyond me...

especially when we just put billions in to the hands of businesses with the corporate tax cuts and the wealthiest, is beyond me? The bubble has to be built before it busts....we are in the bubble building phase! :D

it'll crash and go in to recession right before the R's are out of office and it is once again, handed over to a Democratic President, to clean up the mess. :)
Whatever.................are you wishing for one like Bill is now............................

No, and don't know of any democrat that know who is wishing for one.... makes no sense to wish for something that would be bad for oneself!
Tell that to Bill....

Bill Maher has never once supported or donated to a libertarian. He supported Barrack Hussen twice and Hillary Clinton once and donated to both their campaigns. He endorses government run healthcare.

Tell that to Bill....

He claimed it.

Tell that to Bill....

Could have fooled me................I highly doubt that is his true leaning................
It's what he claims....

And everything is upside down or inside out when it comes to political labels... Republicans are not conservatives, Democrats are not liberals.............

I think he might be a floater... He claimed to be a libertarian, Progressive and a 9-11 Liberal... In my book that is more left of center that where most Libertarians rest their laurels...

Forum List

Back