HORRIBLE! Far Left Thug Beats Elderly Man

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
I never heard of a man that wanted to support this cause. Except for George Soros and his minions that wants to get rich from off of the dead.

OMG.

Fucking animals.

Watch them defend and dismiss this.

You saw the old man poking a stick in the man's bicycle spokes which threw them both to the ground, didn't you?

It appears they had a prior confrontation. The punk had stolen something from him, perhaps?

OMG.

Fucking animals.

Watch them defend and dismiss this.
I know for a fact, that the thug isn't from off the streets. The way he spoke and dressed, look and sounds more likely that he is an employee from the Open Society foundation.

You can tell who someone works for by from hearing a few words? What a unique skill you have. Idiot.

You saw the old man poking a stick in the man's bicycle spokes which threw them both to the ground, didn't you?
That dude basically threw the bicycle at him when he put the stick in its spokes, and ONLY the old man was thrown to the ground. Its not like the guy was actually riding the bike.

Are your politics so important that you cant even defend this poor old man? Whats wrong with you?

It appears they had a prior confrontation. The punk had stolen something from him, perhaps?
The older fella was trying to retrieve his banner from the thug, by stopping him, by poking the stick into the spokes of the bike tire.. To prevent him from leaving. I betcha that if that old guy had a gun. That this incident will never have happen.

They should ban the banned on straws.

They just see what they want to see. The old guy attacked this guy and he was fighting back. He even warned him to stay down.

Bullshit.

That punk stole something and the old fella was fighting back.

Not everyone believes you should turn turtle and let thugs have their way.

They just see what they want to see. The old guy attacked this guy and he was fighting back. He even warned him to stay down.
Attacked him how? Give me a time stamp too so i can see if youre actually telling the truth.

That dude basically threw the bicycle at him when he put the stick in its spokes, and ONLY the old man was thrown to the ground. Its not like the guy was actually riding the bike.

Are your politics so important that you cant even defend this poor old man? Whats wrong with you?

Hard to defend the aggressor.

Forum List

Back