House GOP-led hearing on deregulation of gun silencers cancelled after shooting

“[The gun lobby] argue it’s more important to protect law-abiding gun owners against potential hearing loss.”

That’s a crock.

“Opponents, meanwhile, claim that deregulation would lead to more gun violence.”

That’s also a crock.

Both sides of the issue are equally ridiculous and wrong.
...and progressives don't know the difference between a silencer and a suppressor… LOL

“[The gun lobby] argue it’s more important to protect law-abiding gun owners against potential hearing loss.”

That’s a crock.

“Opponents, meanwhile, claim that deregulation would lead to more gun violence.”

That’s also a crock.

...and progressives don't know the difference between a silencer and a suppressor… LOL
They might not - but I do.

The longer you can stay hidden and keep it quiet, the more you can execute.

That’s a crock.

That’s also a crock.

Silly rabbit, you watch too many Hollywood movies… LOL

That’s a crock.

That’s also a crock.

Silly rabbit, you watch too many Hollywood movies… LOL
Not much of a fan, actually. But I am of my hearing.

Just imagine if the Alexandria shooter had a silencer. They had enough trouble trying to ascertain where the shots were coming from.

You tards really think that a gun silencer is like what you see in the movies don't you. :laugh2:

Just imagine if the Alexandria shooter had a silencer. They had enough trouble trying to ascertain where the shots were coming from.

You tards really think that a gun silencer is like what you see in the movies don't you. :laugh2:

No, sparky, many of us know exactly what they are.
Washington Redskin, you obviously don't know anything about the subject. There is no reason for the all the regulations on suppressors... you Watch far too many Hollywood movies and actually believe them.

Yeah, America really needs more nuts running around with guns - and cheap silencers. They're already legal in about 42 states - but are regulated and costly. It doesn't take a genius to make one.

Yeah, America really needs more nuts running around with guns - and cheap silencers. They're already legal in about 42 states - but are regulated and costly. It doesn't take a genius to make one.
Washington Redskin, you obviously don't know the difference between a suppressor and a silencer. They don't make anything more dangerous… Get your head out of your ass and educate yourself… LOL

Washington Redskin, you obviously don't know the difference between a suppressor and a silencer. They don't make anything more dangerous… Get your head out of your ass and educate yourself… LOL

Stop making a fool out of your racist self. I have you on ignore - but I couldn't resist this one.

There's a lot of confusion & misinformation focused around the differences between a silencer and a suppressor. In fact, it's historically been one of our top questions from customers. The simple answer is both words can be used interchangeably - meaning the terms Silencer and Suppressor refer to the exact same thing.

What is a Silencer vs a Suppressor?

The country has much bigger fish to fry, the Deregulation of suppressors is a must and harmless at the same time…
There is absolutely no reason for suppressors to be expensive… The federal government certainly does not need any more revenues… They've hit every record lately and all they do is waste it...
try to keep up Washington Redskin

2017 Real Time Death Statistics in America

Stop making a fool out of your racist self. I have you on ignore - but I couldn't resist this one.

There's a lot of confusion & misinformation focused around the differences between a silencer and a suppressor. In fact, it's historically been one of our top questions from customers. The simple answer is both words can be used interchangeably - meaning the terms Silencer and Suppressor refer to the exact same thing.

You watch too many Hollywood movies and believe them… A suppressor is like a muffler on a car. It does not make anything more dangerous only a fool would think so.

You watch too many Hollywood movies and believe them… A suppressor is like a muffler on a car. It does not make anything more dangerous only a fool would think so.

Have you ever used a silencer that didn't make a sound? You're too dumb and racist to play with. Bye...

Have you ever used a silencer that didn't make a sound? You're too dumb and racist to play with. Bye...
A suppressor does not make any firearm any more dangerous, only a fool would think so. Washington Redskin that is a good name for you because you worship the career politician...
by the way I sell suppressors… LOL

[QUhttps://youtu.be/WgOomMGgvJQOTE="Lakhota, post: 17548266, member: 31132"]

No, sparky, many of us know exactly what they are.[/QUOTE]
No you don't, posting an article that calls them silencers, continued use of the word silencer, thinking they are some super stealthy assassins tool that easily assembles. Seriously they only lower the sound of most weapons a whopping 20-30 decibels. All of this factors tell me two thing either you now the truth and are using false information about suppressors to scare the Democrats ignorant base or your one of the base and are sadly being duped.

[QUhttps://youtu.be/WgOomMGgvJQOTE="Lakhota, post: 17548266, member: 31132"]

No, sparky, many of us know exactly what they are.
No you don't, posting an article that calls them silencers, continued use of the word silencer, thinking they are some super stealthy assassins tool that easily assembles. Seriously they only lower the sound of most weapons a whopping 20-30 decibels. All of this factors tell me two thing either you now the truth and are using false information about suppressors to scare the Democrats ignorant base or your one of the base and are sadly being duped.

. [/QUOTE]

Funny. I also call magazines clips - unless they are built into the gun.

Forum List

Back