House Intel Committee briefed on more Russian efforts to help the Orange Fraud

The DNC refused to allow the FBI to take its server - not even a copy of the server - to inspect it and confirm it was ever hacked by the Russians. Crowdstrike was / is still THE ONLY ones who actually looked at the DNC server.

You’re factually incorrect. The FBI and DoJ has access to a forensic copy of the server made by Crowdstrike.

Let me ask you a question. Why do you think the only way to determine the source of the hack requires the physical inspection of the server hardware?
I'm sure you've heard of a chain of custody? We have that standard because a forensic copy is not trustworthy.

How do you physically handle a virtual hard drive to hand over to the FBI or anyone, including Crowdstrike. Crowdstrike never had physical access to the drives either. Besides, the evidence of the intrusion was in the active processes running within the CPU and main memory anyway.

Trumpette's bob and weave and insult and deflect but never address the factual matter...............Russian interference for his benefit

Every advanced nation on this planet interferes in the elections of other nations. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.
Not only that but every one of them always has a preferred candidate based on their own needs or outlook.

So what exactly is there to discuss? Be specific.
I don't recall seeing political ads from France, England or anywhere else touting one candidate or the other. I don't recall any other nation hiring trolls who mask their identity and get on Facebook and other social media to influence folks' opinions on the candidates.
Give me links if you know different.
That's because it doesn't fit the narrative.
If you don't believe it happens then you're dumb as a box of rocks.

We even have foreign trolls on here. You think they don't exist on Facebook too? Pull your head out of your ass.
I don't believe you. I'd like some evidence of that.

Trumpette's bob and weave and insult and deflect but never address the factual matter...............Russian interference for his benefit

Every advanced nation on this planet interferes in the elections of other nations. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.
Not only that but every one of them always has a preferred candidate based on their own needs or outlook.

I don't recall seeing political ads from France, England or anywhere else touting one candidate or the other. I don't recall any other nation hiring trolls who mask their identity and get on Facebook and other social media to influence folks' opinions on the candidates.

We even have foreign trolls on here. You think they don't exist on Facebook too? Pull your head out of your ass.
I don't care what you believe lol

Putin has Dimwingers dancing like trained monkeys again. Too funny.:21:

Oh shit.......back to Russia, Russia, Russia.

These deep state fairytales have gotten tiresome (and boring)!
So wait, Trump’s intelligence agencies are telling fairytales?

An old discredited narrative continued to be pushed by Dimm zipperheads and their pointy headed supporters.

Boring.....

So you’re calling Trump’s intelligence community a bunch of discredited “Dimm zipperheads and their pointy headed supporters.”? Because that’s whose pushing it now.

An old discredited narrative continued to be pushed by Dimm zipperheads and their pointy headed supporters.

Boring.....

So you’re calling Trump’s intelligence community a bunch of discredited “Dimm zipperheads and their pointy headed supporters.”? Because that’s whose pushing it now.

Keep polishing that turd.

I don't care what you believe lol
which means, you have no evidence.

Boring.....

Keep polishing that turd.
Why would I? Our very fine intelligence agencies are doing it for us.

Forum List

Back