House rules J6 Committee illegitimate...all subpoenas void...

Comment... Looks like Bannon might be seeing light at the end of of the tunnel that's not an oncoming train.

If Garland isn't going to prison.... Bannon shouldn't either.

If Holder didn't go to prison... Bannon shouldn't either.

About fucking time is all I can say.

Should have been done months ago when all the evidence of corruption came out.

Comment... Looks like Bannon might be seeing light at the end of of the tunnel that's not an oncoming train.

If Garland isn't going to prison.... Bannon shouldn't either.

If Holder didn't go to prison... Bannon shouldn't either.

So true about Garland and Holder who refused to testify but neither was sent to jail. The democrats have been sending to prison nothing but lots of republicans.

The same goal as always: Keep the rubes angry, tithing and voting. Nothing else matters.
He says while the entire democratic party and MSM run around claiming Trump is Hitler and will put people in camps (Rachel Madcow & Tge View) and he will be a dictator and he will usher in white supremacy and on and on.

MAC..... go fuck your fake self. Moderate my ass

He says while the entire democratic party and MSM run around claiming Trump is Hitler and will put people in camps (Rachel Madcow & Tge View) and he will be a dictator and he will usher in white supremacy and on and on.

No they're not. They're claiming Trump has lost his shit and is completely unhinged.

Trump is the guy who says he's going to prosecute all of the Democrats, and he spent his entire term as President trying to file charges against someone, anyone.

There is no question that Trump is a white supremacist. He's not using a dog whistle, either. He's very open that black votes are not to be counted and tried to order a stop to the counting of votes from "urban areas" in 2020.

Watching you fools jumping up and down and celebrating NOTHING, just shows that nothing is as dumb and gullible as a Trump voter.
Any and all of this stuff effects them on a deep personal level. Us against them, win or lose, Good vs. Evil, all that stuff.

This is far more than politics for them. This is a lifestyle, it's about who and what they perceive themselves to be.

I have one helluva time trying to describe this to people who don't live in America, believe me.

Who said I'm a moderate? You? The voices in your head? Tucker?

And as a gentle reminder, my opinions on this are shared across the political spectrum, including by Republicans, former Trump staffers and former Trump cabinet members. You must be better than them, huh?

It's across the board. That's just a fact. So any attempts at partisan flamethrowing are just lies.

Who said I'm a moderate? You? The voices in your head? Tucker?

And as a gentle reminder, my opinions on this are shared across the political spectrum, including by Republicans, former Trump staffers and former Trump cabinet members. You must be better than them, huh?

It's across the board. That's just a fact. So any attempts at partisan flamethrowing are just lies.
No, it isn't. You are just another far Left whackjob.

So true about Garland and Holder who refused to testify but neither was sent to jail. The democrats have been sending to prison nothing but lots of republicans.

Attorney General Garland testifies at House Judiciary ...​

1719401151418.png
CNN
https://www.cnn.com › politics › live-news › house-judi...

Jun 4, 2024 — Attorney General Merrick Garland is testifying before the House Judiciary Committee today as a part of its annual oversight hearing.

Attorney General Eric Holder Testifies Before the House ...​

1719401098518.png
United States Department of Justice (.gov)
https://www.justice.gov › opa › speech › attorney-gener...

May 15, 2013 — Attorney General Eric Holder Testifies Before the House Committee on the Judiciary ... Good afternoon, Chairman Goodlatte; Ranking Member Conyers.

Attorney General Garland testifies at House Judiciary ...

View attachment 967632
CNN
https://www.cnn.com › politics › live-news › house-judi...
Jun 4, 2024 — Attorney General Merrick Garland is testifying before the House Judiciary Committee today as a part of its annual oversight hearing.

Attorney General Eric Holder Testifies Before the House ...

View attachment 967631
United States Department of Justice (.gov)
https://www.justice.gov › opa › speech › attorney-gener...
May 15, 2013 — Attorney General Eric Holder Testifies Before the House Committee on the Judiciary ... Good afternoon, Chairman Goodlatte; Ranking Member Conyers.
Garland has been held in contempt just like Bannon. One has to go to jail the other does not. How fair is that?

Holder committed so many crimes he left Obama midway through his presidency just to avoid prison.

Forum List

Back