House Votes 382 to 35 for “Blue Lives Matter” Bill, a Dangerous Solution in Search of a Problem

All one has to see is how our society reacts when a cop gets killed

When a young black male gets killed, nobody seems to notice

Yeah, that's why there is an OUTRAGE a public trial and on and on when this happens. (All of which reveals the leftist story to be complete bullshit every time - but this is besides the point).

No such thing has happened with a cop.

Of course, you are not talking about black people as a whole either, but CRIMINALS. In overwhelming majority of the cases the blacks in question have violated the law. You can forget about the gentle giant rhetoric... leftist wouldn't defend someone who isn't a criminal.
Many blacks being killed are not criminals, are not armed and are doing nothing wrong

Society just shrugs and says.......too bad for them

A policeman’s death gets public mourning, his family gets taken care of

As it should be. Any police officer that kills anybody black or otherwise unjustified is charged and prisoned. Now if you can name me one who hasn't, please post the link and video if available.

The problem with the left is they want us to live in a lawless uncivilized world. The left believes that what they don't like is the law.

House Votes 382 to 35 for “Blue Lives Matter” Bill, a Dangerous Solution in Search of a Problem

absolutely fucking insane that Blue Lives Matter is a thing that's just been mainstreamed without fanfare. It's as openly fascist as anything I've ever seen in this country; the purpose is to respond to Black Lives Matter by saying "no they don't, and your murderers are heroes"
Your link is full of the half truths I have some to expect from libstains. The vast majority of police shooting unarmed blacks is the fault of the unarmed blacks. Bath house did everything he could to stir up hate toward police and whites.

That’s not what video after video tells us. Time after time, we see police over-reacting and brutalizing men who are no threat to them whatsoever. The their victims end up dead at a far higher rate than unarmed whites.

Would you like to place a little bet on that?

absolutely fucking insane that Blue Lives Matter is a thing that's just been mainstreamed without fanfare. It's as openly fascist as anything I've ever seen in this country; the purpose is to respond to Black Lives Matter by saying "no they don't, and your murderers are heroes"

Where do you get the stupid idea that to support police is to hate blacks? Sounds like you are the one with racism issues here, bro

So, I clicked on the link.

right here it loses all credibility.

"Since the shooting of Michael Brown, an unarmed black teenager in Ferguson, "

I finished reading it, and wow. That was a nothing burger.

Punishment for Battery Against an Officer
Punishment varies greatly from state to state and depends in part on the circumstances of the crime.

Penalties may include:

• imprisonment or time in jail
  • restitution (repayment) to the victim for any injuries suffered
  • probation, or
  • fines in the thousands of dollars.
Battery against an officer may be a misdemeanor (punishable by up to one year in jail) or a felony (punishable by one year or more in prison). The more serious the battery, the more harshly the crime is punished. If the officer sustains a serious injury, the defendant can expect to serve as much as five to 25 years in prison in most states.

Battery Against a Police Officer

One of the reasons criminals do assault police officers is because they know they will likely get a slap on the hand. What Trump and the overwhelming Congress did is change that. Why should anybody get upset over this law?

Yeah, that's why there is an OUTRAGE a public trial and on and on when this happens. (All of which reveals the leftist story to be complete bullshit every time - but this is besides the point).

Of course, you are not talking about black people as a whole either, but CRIMINALS. In overwhelming majority of the cases the blacks in question have violated the law. You can forget about the gentle giant rhetoric... leftist wouldn't defend someone who isn't a criminal.
Many blacks being killed are not criminals, are not armed and are doing nothing wrong

As it should be. Any police officer that kills anybody black or otherwise unjustified is charged and prisoned. Now if you can name me one who hasn't, please post the link and video if available.

The problem with the left is they want us to live in a lawless uncivilized world. The left believes that what they don't like is the law.

Absolutely......Blue lives matter
Killing a cop gets a harsher sentence, no plea deals, thorough investigation

It is black lives that don’t matter

Your link is full of the half truths I have some to expect from libstains. The vast majority of police shooting unarmed blacks is the fault of the unarmed blacks. Bath house did everything he could to stir up hate toward police and whites.

That’s not what video after video tells us. Time after time, we see police over-reacting and brutalizing men who are no threat to them whatsoever. The their victims end up dead at a far higher rate than unarmed whites.

Videos usually tell us the police officer is right, there are those instances when they were incorrect. For the most part the evidence shows the right procedure was used.

That said, I think the bill is a waste of time and not necessary.

Excellent.

The 35 nose-noodles who voted against it -

1*AN4ueBZb4cewixsX5ZSOWQ.png

35 people that believe in states rights...more power to them. But that must really piss off a statist like you

Absolutely......Blue lives matter
Killing a cop gets a harsher sentence, no plea deals, thorough investigation

It is black lives that don’t matter

That may be yours stance, but you fail to explain how.

For instance more unarmed whites get shot and killed by police than unarmed blacks. Yet I bet you can't tell me the last national media story of an unarmed white getting killed by a police officer.

We are treated to those stories all the time when it comes to unarmed blacks. So again, how are they less important? If anything, it's whites that are less important.

I support stiff penalties on attacks on police. Likewise I support strict penalties on the killing of unarmed civilians. We need to to be looking at less lethal ways of de escalating situations.

I support stiff penalties on attacks on police. Likewise I support strict penalties on the killing of unarmed civilians. We need to to be looking at less lethal ways of de escalating situations.

Except there are laws against attacking a police officer. There is no law that forbids officers (or armed citizens) from using a firearm against an unarmed attacker.

They can’t fathom that the police target minorities, but they DO believe the FBI is corrupt because they are looking at Trump .

Hypocrites.

Sure every white cop from coast to coast are shooting blacks every day. Try again.

I too support stiff penalties on attacks on police, with justice applied at the lowest level, the Feds need not be involved.

Except there are laws against attacking a police officer. There is no law that forbids officers (or armed citizens) from using a firearm against an unarmed attacker.
Who says it is an attacker?

Excellent.

The 35 nose-noodles who voted against it -

1*AN4ueBZb4cewixsX5ZSOWQ.png

35 people that believe in states rights...more power to them. But that must really piss off a statist like you

That is literally the first time in history that I have been called a statist. :auiqs.jpg:

Tell me, do you approve of federal "hate crime" statutes?

Kill the pigs fry'em like bacon, what do we want dead cops, when now. Oh wait that is not blue lives matters that is from black votes matter.

Who says it is an attacker?

It has to be an attacker if one is to use deadly force. Either that or one about to attack.

Forum List

Back