Houston Weighs Reimposing Lockdown, Sees ‘Precipice of Disaster’

I don't know, but you are correct in thinking all those others are having to take a back seat, to an extent as the beds are filled in that area to 98% and they are re-opening a football stadium for the Covid overflow to avoid choking the system on the covid sick as deaths have risen from zero in mid march to 488 yesterday and 35 of them within the last 2 days. I do not think it is a small town with low capacity, is it
How can it not go up when all deaths are magically due to wuhan? That’s why I asked you. See you have no numbers to make your statement without those figures.

I don't know, but you are correct in thinking all those others are having to take a back seat, to an extent as the beds are filled in that area to 98% and they are re-opening a football stadium for the Covid overflow to avoid choking the system on the covid sick as deaths have risen from zero in mid march to 488 yesterday and 35 of them within the last 2 days. I do not think it is a small town with low capacity, is it
How can it not go up when all deaths are magically due to wuhan? That’s why I asked you. See you have no numbers to make your statement without those figures.
OK. Not worth my time to explore further. If you think they are lying about their infection numbers they have or that it is rising, or that they are reopening the temp hospital at stadium for covid patients or that their death count is lower or non-existant, you should contact them and explain it directly to them and argue they are wrong to be concerned if that is how you feel. I support communities making their own decisions based on their numbers like we did here, as we don't want that many dead people here or in the whole state. We're conservative here, not stupid. Hate it you can't find the numbers you are looking for to prove they are worried for nothing or are lying on their new broadcasts down there.

Meanwhile the feckless continues
to run amok in Maryland’s two largest counties as the governor passed the baton to county executive who bask in their shutdown spotlight BUT the US DOJ has censured via letter Marc Erlich county executive of Montgomery County county for endorsing snd permitting mass gatherings for Floyd protests but still not allowing many business services and churches to do same. More evidence of the hoaxist nature .
Also for the 1,000 time, Montgomery and Prince George’s county have the highest number of cases because they are far and away the Largest counties. More hoax evidence.

Forum List

Back