How "African Americans" Shop...

Now-a-days many chain stores don't stop shoplifters and such because their afraid of being sued.

Thieves are a protected class under an Obama regime.

Last edited:
Now-a-days many chain stores don't stop shoplifters and such because their afraid of being sued.

Thieves are a protected class under Obama...

Okay, I gotta admit, as lies go, this one is really quite imaginative.

Asshole.

Thieves are a protected class under Obama...

Asshole.

Your judgement lacks credibility much like your President..Puddly-dite

You're a liar. You lied. You always lie. That's what you do and what you're here for.

Your lies are stupid. The only people who fall for your lies are other knee jerk racist slime like you.

When you can actually prove one of your asshole lies, THEN you can criticize others. Until then, you're just a pile of dog shit to be scraped off the bottom of my shoe.

Asshole.

You're a liar. You lied. You always lie. That's what you do and what you're here for.

Your lies are stupid. The only people who fall for your lies are other knee jerk racist slime like you.

When you can actually prove one of your asshole lies, THEN you can criticize others. Until then, you're just a pile of dog shit to be scraped off the bottom of my shoe.

Speaking of pussies
Whys your rep off?
It obviously can't be you don't care about it, otherwise you'd have it on

Asswipe

Asshole.

:lol:...Just because you can't handle the truth or truths, doesn't make it lies.

Using the old racist canard I take as desperation and a good reason why your "feelings" and viewpoint have zero value.

Forum List

Back