How am I am threat to Democracy?

Slade3200 see? At least this dumb lib has the balls to confirm what Biden said. And he believes I am a threat to Democracy.
Aw, lowland orc thinks he deflected a point that opposes the fascist position that orc hold.

Has any Democratic Pol proposed or voted for a law that would nullify the voting will of the people? like fascist orc's in AZ?

Why do you want specific names?! He didn’t name people he described their ideology. You either fit it or you don’t. He certainly wasn’t talking about anybody who voted for trump like you falsely claimed. He specifically said he want talking about most republicans

But if you want a name of somebody that fits his description… Stewart Rhodes would do.
So what % of the voter base of Trump was he talking about in your estimation? You either fit or you don’t but you can’t specifically say fit what? Your dancing is outstanding. Dumb lib.

So would Larry Elder be one? Herschel Walker, Kari Lake, Sean Hannity? Who was he talking about your fucking pussy? Admit it was everyone who voted for Trump. Be a man.

Lowland orc

Has any Democratic pol stated that they would not accept the vote of the people like you fascist orcs?

He is confirming his own thoughts. Biden literally said something different. Read the transcript. Those are Bidens words.
No he did not. The incoherent idiot literally said “MAGA Republicans”. Sorry. He means me and every like me who voted for Trump. You dumb lib.

Lowland orc

Has any Democratic pol stated that they would not accept the vote of the people like you fascist orcs?
Has any poll been taken to ask such a question? Biden literally said if you don’t vote for Democrats you’re a threat to Democracy which in essence makes him a threat to Democracy but he was and remains too stupid to realize that.

So what % of the voter base of Trump was he talking about in your estimation? You either fit or you don’t but you can’t specifically say fit what? Your dancing is outstanding. Dumb lib.

So would Larry Elder be one? Herschel Walker, Kari Lake, Sean Hannity? Who was he talking about your fucking pussy? Admit it was everyone who voted for Trump. Be a man.
Hahahaha. You want a % breakdown?! Fuck off. He was crystal clear about the ideology and agenda of those he was speaking about. You’re on here lying pretending that he was talking about everybody who voted for trump when he specifically stated that he wasn’t even talking about a majority of republicans.

Haven’t heard what Elder or Walker have been saying but Lake and Hannity… hell yeah he’s talking about those dishonest pricks

Has any poll been taken to ask such a question? Biden literally said if you don’t vote for Democrats you’re a threat to Democracy which in essence makes him a threat to Democracy but he was and remains too stupid to realize that.
Yeah, most maga fuckup pols or ones running to be elected fuckups.

No he did not. The incoherent idiot literally said “MAGA Republicans”. Sorry. He means me and every like me who voted for Trump. You dumb lib.
Yes he said Maga republicans and then proceeded to explain what he meant by that. Want me to post the description again or do you want to just keep lying about it?

Hahahaha. You want a % breakdown?! Fuck off. He was crystal clear about the ideology and agenda of those he was speaking about. You’re on here lying pretending that he was talking about everybody who voted for trump when he specifically stated that he wasn’t even talking about a majority of republicans.
So you can’t answer. Why? No one really can interpret the incoherent mess that Biden spews. So we ll just take his initial statement. All Trump voters and most of those in this very thread, you fucking useless lib, agree.

Haven’t heard what Elder or Walker have been saying but Lake and Hannity… hell yeah he’s talking about those dishonest pricks
Love it! So he is talking about 74.2mil at least. Find one dishonest statement from Kari Lake, you fucking pussy who has never been in a real fight in their pathetic life. She is going to win btw.

Yes he said Maga republicans and then proceeded to explain what he meant by that. Want me to post the description again or do you want to just keep lying about it?
Explain what?” Not all MAGA just those who voted for Trump and think I am an idiot. “That’s all of them. He is a moron like those who voted for him. Enjoy the red wave, Slade. You pussy.

Sure sure, he can produce legislation unlike the former fuckup.
He can’t do anything hence we have economic malaise, border crisis, crime wave and of course close to WW3. The red wave that is about to hit is 100% his fault. And there are lemmings who still support him. Like you. Dumb lib

Why do you want specific names?! He didn’t name people he described their ideology. You either fit it or you don’t. He certainly wasn’t talking about everybody who voted for trump like you falsely claimed. He specifically said he want talking about most republicans

But if you want a name of somebody that fits his description… Stewart Rhodes would do.
How about Ray Epps?

He can’t do anything hence we have economic malaise, border crisis, crime wave and of course close to WW3. The red wave that is about to hit is 100% his fault. And there are lemmings who still support him. Like you. Dumb lib
Otto is NOT a Liberal. That's a Social Marxist Authoritian fucktard.

Forum List

Back