How am I am threat to Democracy?

I think you have confused English with your native Neanderthal-ese...
you want to remove technical advantages to neanderthal heating and you think we're neanderthal? holy fk, check your brain at the door.

Hillary says Trump was illegitimate, Stacy Abrams still hasn't conceded.

HIllary said that in 2019. She conceded in 2017. But the various outfits that turned a loser like Rump to win the election, I don't blame her. We have to make sure that it never happens again, hence the J6 trial is super important.

The RN controlled elections decided that there were too many polling places and decided that in the minority areas, only one per county was sufficient. It had zero affect in the Red controlled areas. Texas and Florida did the same thing for the 2018 election. They don't call that Voter Suppression, they call it election trickery which has been barred.

Other countries do election influence all the time, he'll, we do it too. Doesn't mean Trump or the gop helped them do it, and dems fill social media with as much hateful propaganda as the right does.

Yes, Venezuela and Russia certainly does.

Did you support the 1/6 insurrection attempt?

Do all of your fellow militia members think the same way...
There was no insurrection unless you want to talk about The Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane COUP you promoted as an act of treason and sedition against our Demoracy when you delalred war on our election process

HIllary said that in 2019. She conceded in 2017. But the various outfits that turned a loser like Rump to win the election, I don't blame her. We have to make sure that it never happens again, hence the J6 trial is super important.

The RN controlled elections decided that there were too many polling places and decided that in the minority areas, only one per county was sufficient. It had zero affect in the Red controlled areas. Texas and Florida did the same thing for the 2018 election. They don't call that Voter Suppression, they call it election trickery which has been barred.

Yes, Venezuela and Russia certainly does.
play her concession speech then.

You keep saying he meant this and he meant that. So obviously you can read his simple mind otherwise how do you know what he meant. On Gutfeld last night they said the same thing I ve been saying. Who is this MAGA enemy? What do they look like? How many are there? If very few then why does Biden keep mentioning them? You’re dumb lib. I mean that.
My expressing my understanding kid things is not claiming to read minds. What an idiotic conclusion you drew. Shows how weak your logic skills are. Also shows the influence your media shows have internet you. Hook line and sinker

My expressing my understanding kid things is not claiming to read minds. What an idiotic conclusion you drew. Shows how weak your logic skills are. Also shows the influence your media shows have internet you. Hook line and sinker
So you have no idea what he meant. Your guess is as good as mine. Thanks for admitting that. You’re a dumb lib who voted for Biden and would do so again in 2024.

She still conceded when the election was called and urged he supporters to accept the defeat. Abrams made a poor choice and should have conceded and vowed to fight what she felt were the reasons she lost.
Other countries do election influence all the time, he'll, we do it too. Doesn't mean Trump or the gop helped them do it,

We know the campaign welcomed the aid from Russia with open arms and used it during the campaign because 'they love it'. Where most patriotic candidates would have reported the contacts and efforts made by the Russians to the FBI, and told them to take their poison fruit, an shove it.

Well, as he once said... "its not a lie if I believe it to be true."

I have a pretty good idea of what I heard and what it means. I am not saying I’m reading his mind like you dishonestly claimed. I understand basic English. Something you seem to be struggling with
Nope your opinion as is valid and invalid as mine. To me he meant every single Trump voter. What do you believe he meant? What % of the GOP voter base was he addressing?

Other countries do election influence all the time, he'll, we do it too. Doesn't mean Trump or the gop helped them do it, and dems fill social media with as much hateful propaganda as the right does.
Except what the Democrats and the rest of the world say is factual, and what the new BS GOP/Fox/Internet nuts say is total garbage, dingbat.

Nope your opinion as is valid and invalid as mine. To me he meant every single Trump voter. What do you believe he meant? What % of the GOP voter base was he addressing?
What we really need is a President with the cajones to tell their "base" to go fly a kite.

Yes, I voted for DJT. What else? I have a job and pay taxes. I have a lawful license to carry. I have a wife and two kids and no criminal record. I support low taxes, a strong police force, secure border, energy independence and a powerful military to act as a deterrent to our enemies. I support women’s sports as I have two daughters. I believe that gender dysphoria is a disease and not something we should accept as the norm. Meaning biological boys should not be allowed to compete in physical sports against biological girls no matter what gender they identify as.

I believe in fair elections where one should have to present ID to vote and REQUEST a mail in ballot if one cannot vote in person due to being out of state or medically unable to only.

How the HELL does that make me the enemy of America and Democracy? Joe Biden needs to explain this.

You ARE the enemy, because you pay taxes, then ask why things are the way they are. Questioning anything, is against the rules, and then you have a moniker on you, whether it be racist, homophobe, etc. Doesn't make you bad, just makes it uncomfortable for those who think they make the rules.

Very, very soon, they are going to be squashed, let us hope. If/when that happens, people like you will be set free. And that is the way it should be. If we are censored, then the problem is, nobody gets to choose the path they wish.

At this time, the MSM projects either the Left, or the far LEFT. Is it any wonder, that regular Americans have chosen Fox as their go to stations, proven by the studies in who watches what.

You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can NOT fool them all of the time! Know what, that just upsets Leftists to no end, lol!

Yes, I voted for DJT. What else? I have a job and pay taxes. I have a lawful license to carry. I have a wife and two kids and no criminal record. I support low taxes, a strong police force, secure border, energy independence and a powerful military to act as a deterrent to our enemies. I support women’s sports as I have two daughters. I believe that gender dysphoria is a disease and not something we should accept as the norm. Meaning biological boys should not be allowed to compete in physical sports against biological girls no matter what gender they identify as.

I believe in fair elections where one should have to present ID to vote and REQUEST a mail in ballot if one cannot vote in person due to being out of state or medically unable to only.

How the HELL does that make me the enemy of America and Democracy? Joe Biden needs to explain this.
You’re a lowland orc from a video game for starters. You video stink and have no manners.

Hell, princess Fiona even choose a better ogre over you.

And now you just angry and lashing out.

You ARE the enemy, because you pay taxes, then ask why things are the way they are. Questioning anything, is against the rules, and then you have a moniker on you, whether it be racist, homophobe, etc. Doesn't make you bad, just makes it uncomfortable for those who think they make the rules.

Very, very soon, they are going to be squashed, let us hope. If/when that happens, people like you will be set free. And that is the way it should be. If we are censored, then the problem is, nobody gets to choose the path they wish.

At this time, the MSM projects either the Left, or the far LEFT. Is it any wonder, that regular Americans have chosen Fox as their go to stations, proven by the studies in who watches what.

You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can NOT fool them all of the time! Know what, that just upsets Leftists to no end, lol!
Dude, are you really that stupid?

The citizens of blue state and cities carry your free loading ass by paying more taxes, providing more economic growth and social freedoms while you shit your BVDs over not being born in 1901.

Fucking man up and live today.

Forum List

Back