How am I am threat to Democracy?

You’re a lowland orc from a video game for starters. You video stink and have no manners.

Hell, princess Fiona even choose a better ogre over you.

And now you just angry and lashing out.
I am an Orc not an Ogre. How dare you misrace me

Yes, I voted for DJT. What else? I have a job and pay taxes. I have a lawful license to carry. I have a wife and two kids and no criminal record. I support low taxes, a strong police force, secure border, energy independence and a powerful military to act as a deterrent to our enemies. I support women’s sports as I have two daughters. I believe that gender dysphoria is a disease and not something we should accept as the norm. Meaning biological boys should not be allowed to compete in physical sports against biological girls no matter what gender they identify as.

I believe in fair elections where one should have to present ID to vote and REQUEST a mail in ballot if one cannot vote in person due to being out of state or medically unable to only.

How the HELL does that make me the enemy of America and Democracy? Joe Biden needs to explain this.
/——/ You aren’t. Here is the real threat to our Republic.
523D3CBC-EEE9-4C1C-BD15-879C3FC65BE5.jpeg

You ARE the enemy, because you pay taxes, then ask why things are the way they are. Questioning anything, is against the rules, and then you have a moniker on you, whether it be racist, homophobe, etc. Doesn't make you bad, just makes it uncomfortable for those who think they make the rules.

Very, very soon, they are going to be squashed, let us hope. If/when that happens, people like you will be set free. And that is the way it should be. If we are censored, then the problem is, nobody gets to choose the path they wish.

At this time, the MSM projects either the Left, or the far LEFT. Is it any wonder, that regular Americans have chosen Fox as their go to stations, proven by the studies in who watches what.

You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can NOT fool them all of the time! Know what, that just upsets Leftists to no end, lol!
Your propaganda machine is pure crap just like your holy orange clown, brainwashed functional moron. Everyone outside your tiny bubble of baloney in the US knows there was no election fraud vaccine hoax global warming hoax pedophilia etcetera etcetera OMG or any of your other ridiculous conspiracies.

You ARE the enemy, because you pay taxes, then ask why things are the way they are. Questioning anything, is against the rules, and then you have a moniker on you, whether it be racist, homophobe, etc. Doesn't make you bad, just makes it uncomfortable for those who think they make the rules.

Very, very soon, they are going to be squashed, let us hope. If/when that happens, people like you will be set free. And that is the way it should be. If we are censored, then the problem is, nobody gets to choose the path they wish.

At this time, the MSM projects either the Left, or the far LEFT. Is it any wonder, that regular Americans have chosen Fox as their go to stations, proven by the studies in who watches what.

You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can NOT fool them all of the time! Know what, that just upsets Leftists to no end, lol!
But you can fool all of the GOP base all the time, though it does take the best propaganda machine ever seen in the United states at least... there is money in it that's why

Nope your opinion as is valid and invalid as mine. To me he meant every single Trump voter. What do you believe he meant? What % of the GOP voter base was he addressing?
I believe he meant what he said. You’d need to look at the entirety of his statements and not a cherry picked one liner.

I believe he meant what he said. You’d need to look at the entirety of his statements and not a cherry picked one liner.
He is MAGA Republican. So who specifically did he mean? Describe the person. I ll gladly listen to your opinion.

He is MAGA Republican. So who specifically did he mean? Describe the person. I ll gladly listen to your opinion.
You don’t need my opinion I’ll just quote Joe, he explained it quite clearly….

———
Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic.

Now, I want to be very clear — (applause) — very clear up front: Not every Republican, not even the majority of Republicans, are MAGA Republicans. Not every Republican embraces their extreme ideology.

I know because I’ve been able to work with these mainstream Republicans.

But there is no question that the Republican Party today is dominated, driven, and intimidated by Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans, and that is a threat to this country.

These are hard things.

But I’m an American President — not the President of red America or blue America, but of all America.

And I believe it is my duty — my duty to level with you, to tell the truth no matter how difficult, no matter how painful.

And here, in my view, is what is true: MAGA Republicans do not respect the Constitution. They do not believe in the rule of law. They do not recognize the will of the people.

They refuse to accept the results of a free election. And they’re working right now, as I speak, in state after state to give power to decide elections in America to partisans and cronies, empowering election deniers to undermine democracy itself.

MAGA forces are determined to take this country backwards — backwards to an America where there is no right to choose, no right to privacy, no right to contraception, no right to marry who you love.

They promote authoritarian leaders, and they fan the flames of political violence that are a threat to our personal rights, to the pursuit of justice, to the rule of law, to the very soul of this country.

They look at the mob that stormed the United States Capitol on January 6th — brutally attacking law enforcement — not as insurrectionists who placed a dagger to the throat of our democracy, but they look at them as patriots.

And they see their MAGA failure to stop a peaceful transfer of power after the 2020 election as preparation for the 2022 and 2024 elections.

They tried everything last time to nullify the votes of 81 million people. This time, they’re determined to succeed in thwarting the will of the people.

You don’t need my opinion I’ll just quote Joe, he explained it quite clearly….

———
Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic.

Now, I want to be very clear — (applause) — very clear up front: Not every Republican, not even the majority of Republicans, are MAGA Republicans. Not every Republican embraces their extreme ideology.

I know because I’ve been able to work with these mainstream Republicans.

But there is no question that the Republican Party today is dominated, driven, and intimidated by Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans, and that is a threat to this country.

These are hard things.

But I’m an American President — not the President of red America or blue America, but of all America.

And I believe it is my duty — my duty to level with you, to tell the truth no matter how difficult, no matter how painful.

And here, in my view, is what is true: MAGA Republicans do not respect the Constitution. They do not believe in the rule of law. They do not recognize the will of the people.

They refuse to accept the results of a free election. And they’re working right now, as I speak, in state after state to give power to decide elections in America to partisans and cronies, empowering election deniers to undermine democracy itself.

MAGA forces are determined to take this country backwards — backwards to an America where there is no right to choose, no right to privacy, no right to contraception, no right to marry who you love.

They promote authoritarian leaders, and they fan the flames of political violence that are a threat to our personal rights, to the pursuit of justice, to the rule of law, to the very soul of this country.

They look at the mob that stormed the United States Capitol on January 6th — brutally attacking law enforcement — not as insurrectionists who placed a dagger to the throat of our democracy, but they look at them as patriots.

And they see their MAGA failure to stop a peaceful transfer of power after the 2020 election as preparation for the 2022 and 2024 elections.

They tried everything last time to nullify the votes of 81 million people. This time, they’re determined to succeed in thwarting the will of the people.
Nice dodge you wimp. So who is he talking about!? Trump Republicans so anyone who isn’t named Cheney and Kinzinger. Thanks for admitting you’re too much of a pussy to take a stance and just post the quote that proves my point. You’re a dumb lib.

Anyone who voted for Trump is a threat to democracy in his stupid mind. You fucking idiot. Slade, you’re a loser.

Nice dodge you wimp. So who is he talking about!? Trump Republicans so anyone who isn’t named Cheney and Kinzinger. Thanks for admitting you’re too much of a pussy to take a stance and just post the quote that proves my point. You’re a dumb lib.

Anyone who voted for Trump is a threat to democracy in his stupid mind. You fucking idiot. Slade, you’re a loser.
That wasn’t a dodge, that was as specific as an answer can get. You must not have read it all. Here: this is who Biden was referring to when he said MAGA republicans were a threat… is this you?
———

Last edited:
That wasn’t a dodge, that was as specific as an answer can get. You just not have read it all. Here: this is who Biden was referring to when he said MAGA republicans were a threat… is this you?
———

Bla bla bla.

Three days, and you'll find out about the will of the People

That wasn’t a dodge, that was as specific as an answer can get. You just not have read it all. Here: this is who Biden was referring to when he said MAGA republicans were a threat… is this you?
———

So who is it? Give me an example. Who is he talking about? Your continued copy and paste is meaningless like your life.

yes, EVERYONE who votes for the former 1-term fuckup is a threat to Democracy.

So who is it? Give me an example. Who is he talking about? Your continued copy and paste is meaningless like your life.
Why do you want specific names?! He didn’t name people he described their ideology. You either fit it or you don’t. He certainly wasn’t talking about everybody who voted for trump like you falsely claimed. He specifically said he want talking about most republicans

But if you want a name of somebody that fits his description… Stewart Rhodes would do.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back