How am I am threat to Democracy?

That's what matters. Imagine how many of her followers would have believed her if she didn't concede and then announced that she had proof that she had actually won and the election was stolen? Then launched a years long campaign denying the truth of the 2016 election with most of the Democrats echoing her statement as if they were true?

She did nothing that compares to Benedict Donald's continued post election antics.

Neither did the Dem party.
Do you want it illegal to question elections?

Doesn't sound very democratic

Do you want it illegal to question elections?

Doesn't sound very democratic
I think that every state has a process for contesting elections written into their election laws. I also think every patriotic American has a right to legally contest them all the way to the Supreme Court, like what happened in 2000. Patriotic Americans accept the courts decisions, yeah or nah, good or bad, as final. Failing to concede, and most importantly urging his supporters to accept the loss and to move forward to the next contest, after the Courts decision was the most unpatriotic thing I have witnessed from a losing President. He doesn't sound like a Good American, certainly not a very patriotic American. Make it illegal, no. He has the right to make an ass of himself and his party.

I think that every state has a process for contesting elections written into their election laws. I also think every patriotic American has a right to legally contest them all the way to the Supreme Court, like what happened in 2000. Patriotic Americans accept the courts decisions, yeah or nah, good or bad, as final. Failing to concede, and most importantly urging his supporters to accept the loss and to move forward to the next contest, after the Courts decision was the most unpatriotic thing I have witnessed from a losing President. He doesn't sound like a Good American, certainly not a very patriotic American. Make it illegal, no. He has the right to make an ass of himself and his party.
I think that if a state has legislation, someone can't interfere with the legislation, and that's what happened in 2020. Now PA has already violated the legislation by sending out 250,000 unverified mail in ballots. It's the law to have verification to get a ballot. It just is. Complete violation. Need to cheat, accept that fact

Wrong I gave you two examples. See post 788

See I just showed you lying. You said I haven’t given an example, I pointed to two that I gave. Your lie is proven.

Also, not giving examples is not proof of me lying either. Want to try again.?
You made up a neighbor. Same name as the deceased lead singer form Queen. You’re such a simp,

You made up a neighbor. Same name as the deceased lead singer form Queen. You’re such a simp,
Haha, do you want me to use his real name?! I’m not posting that on a message board… but his name is Fred, he is Hispanic and I call him Fredricko Mercury so alls good in the world except for the fact that I just showed another one of your lies when you said I never gave an example… I gave two. Whether that example was a Nick name or somebody’s real name makes zero difference.

What else you got?

Haha, do you want me to use his real name?! I’m not posting that on a message board… but his name is Fred, he is Hispanic and I call him Fredricko Mercury so alls good in the world except for the fact that I just showed another one of your lies when you said I never gave an example… I gave two. Whether that example was a Nick name or somebody’s real name makes zero difference.

What else you got?
You’re boring. Conversing with stupid people like you is ridiculous. You do you. Biden is a simp and he is the reason you ll see a red wave tomorrow. If you can’t see that then I cannot help you. Make up some more neighbors.

You’re boring. Conversing with stupid people like you is ridiculous. You do you. Biden is a simp and he is the reason you ll see a red wave tomorrow. If you can’t see that then I cannot help you. Make up some more neighbors.
I bet he makes up a lot of people.

Of course youre bored. I expose your lies and it’s boring and I’m stupid. Nice, real nice.

I voted for some of that red so don’t get your panties wet thinking I’m going to bed crying about a change in power. I always prefer a balance of power in our government. Too much of one side is bad news

Of course youre bored. I expose your lies and it’s boring and I’m stupid. Nice, real nice.

I voted for some of that red so don’t get your panties wet thinking I’m going to bed crying about a change in power. I always prefer a balance of power in our government. Too much of one side is bad news
Who did you vote for on the GOP?

That was Democrats…Remember the fictious “Russian Collusion” bullshit? Do you remember paying Robert Mueller $50 million to prove you were psycho?
That was a republican investigation and it cost nothing thanks to Manafort.

Forum List

Back