How am I am threat to Democracy?

Dude you can’t even tell you lost the debate. Amazing. Enjoy the Red Wave
Waves have nothing to do with this discussion. You lying about Biden calling all trump voters a threat was what the discussion was about and then you lying while misquoting Biden and what he said in a speech. You lose when you lie. That’s how it works

Waves have nothing to do with this discussion. You lying about Biden calling all trump voters a threat was what the discussion was about and then you lying while misquoting Biden and what he said in a speech. You lose when you lie. That’s how it works
He called all Trump voters enemies of America. Period. You can’t say who isn’t. You can’t give one example. You lost.

He called all Trump voters enemies of America. Period. You can’t say who isn’t. You can’t give one example. You lost.
Wrong. You can’t show a quote of him saying that and I’ve shown many quotes of him saying the opposite. You wanna double down again on your losing arguments and lies??

“Now, I want to be very clear — (applause) — very clear up front: Not every Republican, not even the majority of Republicans, are MAGA Republicans. Not every Republican embraces their extreme ideology.”

Wrong. You can’t show a quote of him saying that and I’ve shown many quotes of him saying the opposite. You wanna double down again on your losing arguments and lies??

“Now, I want to be very clear — (applause) — very clear up front: Not every Republican, not even the majority of Republicans, are MAGA Republicans. Not every Republican embraces their extreme ideology.”
Nope. What Republicans don’t? Give me examples. He said Majority.

Nope. What Republicans don’t? Give me examples. He said Majority.
Any Republican that doesn’t fit Bidens description. Federico Mercury, my neighbor for example. You from a few days ago when you were sane enough to admit the election wasn’t stolen. I believe you changed your mind since then it AZOG of old didn’t fit Bidens definition.

There you got two examples. Happy?

Any Republican that doesn’t fit Bidens description. Federico Mercury, my neighbor for example. You from a few days ago when you were sane enough to admit the election wasn’t stolen. I believe you changed your mind since then it AZOG of old didn’t fit Bidens definition.

There you got two examples. Happy?
You’re lying again. Tsk tsk tsk

Easy. You can stop misquoting and lying. Simple. Read the actual speech I keep
Posting and discuss it honestly and accurately like a grown up
lol

How does it feel to be howling at the moon?

You're a lying libtard, no one believes a word you say anymore.

We were all watching TV. We know what we heard. We know what we saw. Just like election night.

lol

How does it feel to be howling at the moon?

You're a lying libtard, no one believes a word you say anymore.

We were all watching TV. We know what we heard. We know what we saw. Just like election night.
You don’t need to believe a word that I say. I’m using other peoples words to make arguments. When somebody like you are AZ posts a lie I don’t just call you liars and insult like you do, I show how you’re lying and back up my claims. I’ve been posting Biden‘s quotes that contradict what you all have been claiming he said. It’s easy you guys are really bad at this

You don’t need to believe a word that I say.

Gee, thanks.

I’m using other peoples words to make arguments.

Plagiarizing? Like Joe Biden?

When somebody like you are AZ posts a lie I don’t just call you liars and insult like you do, I show how you’re lying and back up my claims.

Yes, you do try.

But you see, I already explained, no one believes libtards anymore.

A sound bite is worth a thousand words. Just like George Floyd. The man said MAGA Republicans, and he said it was an extremist philosophy. That is sufficient.

That is the worst form of demagoguery there is. Couple that with the fear mongering, and it's abundantly clear where Mr Biden is coming from.
I’ve been posting Biden‘s quotes that contradict what you all have been claiming he said. It’s easy you guys are really bad at this

But you see, I already explained, no one believes libtards anymore.
It’s not a matter of believing libtards or anybody else…. Y’all are making a claim that Biden said something. All I need to do is post the transcript of what he actually said and it proves you wrong. Nothing for you to believe. Just read and comprehend. Then be honest. That’s it

It was the first in a line of questions I was going to ask if he were an election denier.

But I'll ask you. If you don't believe Biden won the election...why? What iron clad evidence do you have to continue to believe the big lie.

No. Don't be silly. She conceded the election. She stated that there was interference on behalf of Trump by the Russians. There was.

Again, don't be silly.

Not at all. A claim can be made. When you try to stop the peaceful transfer of power based on the false claim...no dice.
No, that doesn't work. An election denier is an election denier, regardless of what happens. You know there were those that objected to and voted against the 2016 certification and tried to hold up the counting.

Your side does it too is my point. Yes, Hillary conceded, but she still says Trump was an illegitimate president, Stacy Abrams still hasn't conceded. It's not silly, it's fact.

I just stated a fact.
No, it's not fact, it's not even a rebuttal to what I said, it was just a petty dig. Did it make you feel better?

Anyway, the fact is that both sides do election denying, happens every election.

She still conceded when the election was called and urged he supporters to accept the defeat. Abrams made a poor choice and should have conceded and vowed to fight what she felt were the reasons she lost.

We know the campaign welcomed the aid from Russia with open arms and used it during the campaign because 'they love it'. Where most patriotic candidates would have reported the contacts and efforts made by the Russians to the FBI, and told them to take their poison fruit, an shove it.
She still conceded when the election was called and urged he supporters to accept the defeat. Abrams made a poor choice and should have conceded and vowed to fight what she felt were the reasons she lost.

She conceded, and then still 2 years later she was saying Trump was an illigitimate president....that makes her a denier.

And yes, Stacy didn't conceded, that makes her a denier.

So, there are influence campaigns every time by other countries, you think that ALL of it is against the dems? I'm sure there is a fair share of anti republican influence being peddled out there and I never hear any dems trying to investigate it and denouncing it.

Both sides love it when someone takes a dig at their opponent, doesn't mean they colluded to make it happen.

Forum List

Back