How am I am threat to Democracy?

Liar. Here’s the actual quote. I can keep exposing your lies like this all day…

Now, I want to be very clear — (applause) — very clear up front: Not every Republican, not even the majority of Republicans, are MAGA Republicans. Not every Republican embraces their extreme ideology
So why mention them? I ask again.
How many terrorists are there as a % to world population. Give me a number or surrender. Also explain why anybody would dedicate a speech towards such a small number of people.
Define “terrorist”. I am 100% certain the CIA can give you an approximate number.

Liar. Here’s the actual quote. I can keep exposing your lies like this all day…

Now, I want to be very clear — (applause) — very clear up front: Not every Republican, not even the majority of Republicans, are MAGA Republicans. Not every Republican embraces their extreme ideology
You disagree that most Republicans support Trump and MAGA? Yes or no?

You’ve been dodging. 100%. Explains why your businesses constantly failed. You’re dumb.
There’s nothing to dodge. You’re asking a question without an answer so you can pretend to win an argument. Refer to my terrorist example. Same thing

There’s nothing to dodge. You’re asking a question without an answer so you can pretend to win an argument. Refer to my terrorist example. Same thing
My question is simple why bring up the MAGA Republicans when they don’t represent the majority of the GOP? Why give them any airtime at all?

My question is simple why bring up the MAGA Republicans when they don’t represent the majority of the GOP? Why give them any airtime at all?
Because they are a threat. Just like terrorists get brought up all the time even though they are a small faction of our population

Which population? US? Less than 1%. Iran. 20%. Actually Pew Research does a great job of illustrating extremist views in Islam countries.
I was thinking world population. But let’s just run with US. Less than 1%. So because it’s such a small number do you think it inappropriate to defend against or speak out against?

No I think most support trump to some degree. I don’t think that most support the extreme elements that Biden was referring to in his speech
So then why lump them together and mention them at all? He said they are the loudest voices. DeSantis for example would you consider him to be a threat to Democracy? How about Tim Scott? Nikki Haley?

I was thinking world population. But let’s just run with US. Less than 1%. So because it’s such a small number do you think it inappropriate to defend against or speak out against?
We have bigger problems in fact no one has mentioned domestic terrorism as a primary voting item. It’s economy and crime. Border security as well.

Did you support the 1/6 insurrection attempt?

Do all of your fellow militia members think the same way...
Insurrection ? Trump was the Commander-in-Chief of the most powerful military in history and yet you "geniuses" think he supported an insurrection by people who looked like they escaped from a cosplay convention ? It was a riot, just like the hundreds of riots that burned cities across the nation that you lunatics either supported or ignored.

We have bigger problems in fact no one has mentioned domestic terrorism as a primary voting item. It’s economy and crime. Border security as well.
That’s a great change of subject that we can talk about later. You ready admit to your lies now and close the book on this ridiculous debate?

DeSantis for example would you consider him to be a threat to Democracy? How about Tim Scott? Nikki Haley?
I’d have to look at what comments they have made. They are all pretty savvy politicians so my guess is they say enough to stoke the appetite of the fringe but pad it enough to avoid being accountable for lying

I’d have to look at what comments they have made. They are all pretty savvy politicians so my guess is they say enough to stoke the appetite of the fringe but pad it enough to avoid being accountable for lying
Ha ha ha you’re a pussy

Forum List

Back