How am I am threat to Democracy?

Yes, I voted for DJT. What else? I have a job and pay taxes. I have a lawful license to carry. I have a wife and two kids and no criminal record. I support low taxes, a strong police force, secure border, energy independence and a powerful military to act as a deterrent to our enemies. I support women’s sports as I have two daughters. I believe that gender dysphoria is a disease and not something we should accept as the norm. Meaning biological boys should not be allowed to compete in physical sports against biological girls no matter what gender they identify as.

I believe in fair elections where one should have to present ID to vote and REQUEST a mail in ballot if one cannot vote in person due to being out of state or medically unable to only.

How the HELL does that make me the enemy of America and Democracy? Joe Biden needs to explain this.
Do you get up at sunrise and raise the flag daily ?
Didn't think so.
Yurra Aunnamerkin !

No he didn’t liar and even if he did say the “majority” is being dominated this fine. This is going right over your head isn’t it. Think about my example where the majority of people whispering on the room got dominated by the one screamer. And then absorb this quote from Joe which he made a breath before the domination line that you’re misinterpreting ….
———-
Now, I want to be very clear — (applause) — very clear up front: Not every Republican, not even the majority of Republicans, are MAGA Republicans. Not every Republican embraces their extreme ideology.
No he didn’t even if he did? What? Now you’re speaking like Biden. Problem is he said the party is now run by MAGA Republicans and they are the vast majority. His doublespeak is hilarious.

No he didn’t even if he did? What? Now you’re speaking like Biden. Problem is he said the party is now run by MAGA Republicans and they are the vast majority. His doublespeak is hilarious.
Here’s the complete quote that you keep fucking up. The word “majority” isn’t there and you’re totally distorting what he is actually saying… you’re lying again.

Now, I want to be very clear — (applause) — very clear up front: Not every Republican, not even the majority of Republicans, are MAGA Republicans. Not every Republican embraces their extreme ideology.

I know because I’ve been able to work with these mainstream Republicans.

But there is no question that the Republican Party today is dominated, driven, and intimidated by Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans, and that is a threat to

Is english your second language? You’re struggling to understand basic stuff

Here’s the complete quote that you keep fucking up. The word “majority” isn’t there and you’re totally distorting what he is actually saying… you’re lying again.

But there is no question that the Republican Party today is dominated, driven, and intimidated by Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans, and that is a threat to

Is english your second language? You’re struggling to understand basic stuff
He then said the party is run by Trump and the MAGA Republicans. His doublespeak is cute. He said he was worked with non MAGA Republicans and they are the majority and then said something opposite. Problem is the party has become the party of MAGA and Trump. The GOP who are anti Trump like Cheney, Romney and Kinzinger are few and far between. If you were an honest person and you’re not you would acknowledge that at the very least his rhetoric is inconsistent.

He then said the party is run by Trump and the MAGA Republicans.
Why can’t you just be accurate? You’re just posting lie after lie. The quote is right there. He didn’t say “majority” he didn’t say “run by”, he said….

“Republican Party today is dominated, driven, and intimidated by Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans,”

Why can’t you just be accurate? You’re just posting lie after lie. The quote is right there. He didn’t say “majority” he didn’t say “run by”, he said….

“Republican Party today is dominated, driven, and intimidated by Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans,”
Yeah so if people didn’t like that they would leave like Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger. Correct? Have many left? Nope? In fact he got more votes in 2020 than he did in 2016.

Even Maggie Hassan a Dem agrees with me.

While she stressed that she has “concerns about attacks on our democracy,” Sen. Maggie Hassan, D-N.H., said in an interview with WMUR News 9 in New Hampshire that “I think President Biden’s comments just painted with way too broad a brush.”

Yeah so if people didn’t like that they would leave like Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger. Correct? Have many left? Nope? In fact he got more votes in 2020 than he did in 2016.
Haha, look at you just brushing off your lies as I show them and moving to the random subjects… that’s funny.

How about you admit that you’ve been lying about what Joe said all thread and apologize to the masses for spreading pollution and then we can talking the vote count if you want

Haha, look at you just brushing off your lies as I show them and moving to the random subjects… that’s funny.

How about you admit that you’ve been lying about what Joe said all thread and apologize to the masses for spreading pollution and then we can talking the vote count if you want
Douchebag. If you voted for Trump you’re his supporter. 74.2mil did. So what am I lying about? He believes the majority of the party is dominated by Trump and his supporters. He is correct. He then said MAGA Republicans these same supporters are a threat to Democracy. Even Maggie Hassan a Democrat Senator said he painted too broad of brush. You’re a moron.

Biden said the Republican party is "dominated, driven, intimidated by Donald Trump" and his supporters, calling it "a threat to this country."

Even Maggie Hassan a Dem agrees with me.

While she stressed that she has “concerns about attacks on our democracy,” Sen. Maggie Hassan, D-N.H., said in an interview with WMUR News 9 in New Hampshire that “I think President Biden’s comments just painted with way too broad a brush.”
Oh I very much doubt she agrees with you, this vague generalized one liner that you dig up. Haha, you’re desperation is showing. Hang it up.

"I have concerns about attacks on our democracy," she said. "I have concerns that some people seem to think that violence is an appropriate way of resolving disputes in our democracy, but I think President Biden's comments just painted with way too broad a brush."

Some of Hassan's veteran supporters said they don't see anything wrong with what the president said.

"I agree," said Ed McCabe, a veteran of Iraq and Afghanistan. "If you look at the radical Trump people who, no matter what you tell them, are still hard and fast and will go to the trenches and will go to the Capitol to overthrow the government, those are fascists, OK? So, he's calling them what they are."

Douchebag. If you voted for Trump you’re his supporter. 74.2mil did. So what am I lying about?
As I’ve stated several times… you are lying when you claim that Biden was calling everybody who voted for Trump MAGA republicans and a threat to democracy when he clearly described the type of people he was talking about

Oh I very much doubt she agrees with you, this vague generalized one liner that you dig up. Haha, you’re desperation is showing. Hang it up.

"I have concerns about attacks on our democracy," she said. "I have concerns that some people seem to think that violence is an appropriate way of resolving disputes in our democracy, but I think President Biden's comments just painted with way too broad a brush."

Some of Hassan's veteran supporters said they don't see anything wrong with what the president said.

"I agree," said Ed McCabe, a veteran of Iraq and Afghanistan. "If you look at the radical Trump people who, no matter what you tell them, are still hard and fast and will go to the trenches and will go to the Capitol to overthrow the government, those are fascists, OK? So, he's calling them what they are."
I ll dumb it down for you since you’re stupid.

1) He believes Trump is a threat to Democracy.

2) By his warped logic anyone who votes for Trump, who he believes is a threat to Democracy is also a threat to Democracy.

I stand by this.

You do you, Slade. You’re a fucking moron.

Biden said the Republican party is "dominated, driven, intimidated by Donald Trump" and his supporters, calling it "a threat to this country."
Yes the party is being dominated by a faction of loud voiced extremists. That doesn’t mean they out number the good republicans that Joe specifically pointed out and said he wasn’t referring to. Remember when he took the time to say that he wanted to be “very clear”… so how about you stop ignoring what he said after that.

“Now, I want to be very clear — (applause) — very clear up front: Not every Republican, not even the majority of Republicans, are MAGA Republicans. Not every Republican embraces their extreme ideology.”

Yes the party is being dominated by a faction of loud voiced extremists. That doesn’t mean they out number the good republicans that Joe specifically pointed out and said he wasn’t referring to. Remember when he took the time to say that he wanted to be “very clear”… so how about you stop ignoring what he said after that.

“Now, I want to be very clear — (applause) — very clear up front: Not every Republican, not even the majority of Republicans, are MAGA Republicans. Not every Republican embraces their extreme ideology.”
So MAGA are extremists? Ain’t my party I am an Independent. You’re a moron. What is extreme about the MAGA agenda?

1667752070907.jpeg

By his warped logic anyone who votes for Trump, who he believes is a threat to Democracy is also a threat to Democracy.
Wrong, you’re just making that up while ignoring the actual things that he says. You’ve lied about and mischaracterized his quotes and ignored huge sections of his speech that contradict your narrative. I’ve shown this several times. Your toast on this one dude. Give it up and live to fight another day. Don’t go down with this ship.

Wrong, you’re just making that up while ignoring the actual things that he says. You’ve lied about and mischaracterized his quotes and ignored huge sections of his speech that contradict your narrative. I’ve shown this several times. Your toast on this one dude. Give it up and live to fight another day. Don’t go down with this ship.

Not sure what else I can do here. Most agree with me. You’re a moron. Plain and simple. We will never agree.

Dude, no you said he didn’t say that and even if he did he didn’t say that? What? You’re an idiot.

So MAGA are extremists? Ain’t my party I am an Independent. You’re a moron. What is extreme about the MAGA agenda?
I’ll say it again. If you don’t fit the description of who Biden said he was talking about then he wasn’t talking about you. He didn’t say he was talking about all republicans or all who voted for trump. He specifically described who he was talking about. You’ve been ignoring that and lying about his words. Shame.

—————here it is again… actually read it this time —————

But there is no question that the Republican Party today is dominated, driven, and intimidated by Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans, and that is a threat to this country.

These are hard things.

But I’m an American President — not the President of red America or blue America, but of all America.

And I believe it is my duty — my duty to level with you, to tell the truth no matter how difficult, no matter how painful.

And here, in my view, is what is true: MAGA Republicans do not respect the Constitution. They do not believe in the rule of law. They do not recognize the will of the people.

They refuse to accept the results of a free election. And they’re working right now, as I speak, in state after state to give power to decide elections in America to partisans and cronies, empowering election deniers to undermine democracy itself.

MAGA forces are determined to take this country backwards — backwards to an America where there is no right to choose, no right to privacy, no right to contraception, no right to marry who you love.

They promote authoritarian leaders, and they fan the flames of political violence that are a threat to our personal rights, to the pursuit of justice, to the rule of law, to the very soul of this country.

They look at the mob that stormed the United States Capitol on January 6th — brutally attacking law enforcement — not as insurrectionists who placed a dagger to the throat of our democracy, but they look at them as patriots.

And they see their MAGA failure to stop a peaceful transfer of power after the 2020 election as preparation for the 2022 and 2024 elections.

They tried everything last time to nullify the votes of 81 million people. This time, they’re determined to succeed in thwarting the will of the people.

Not sure what else I can do here. Most agree with me. You’re a moron. Plain and simple. We will never agree.
Easy. You can stop misquoting and lying. Simple. Read the actual speech I keep
Posting and discuss it honestly and accurately like a grown up

Dude, no you said he didn’t say that and even if he did he didn’t say that? What? You’re an idiot.
Correct. He didn’t say majority. You like when you quoted him saying that. But even if he had said majority, it doesn’t matter, he is talking about the masses being dominated by the loud and few. How is this still going over your head?

Forum List

Back