How am I am threat to Democracy?

True he meant 100 fucking percent of everybody who believes and acted like he described in the 5 paragraphs that I keep posting from his speech. Those who don’t respect the law and constitution, those pushing lies of a stolen election and trying to sew distrust in our electoral process. He never said he was talking about all who voted for trump like you’ve been lying about. He said he wasn’t talking about all republicans. You really have no argument. Give it up you’re making a fool of yourself
That’s precisely who he meant. He back pedaled like a pussy. He said, you fucking moron just recently if you don’t vote Blue you’re voting against Democracy. For all intents and purposes. You’re so fucking stupid it must hurt.

No he did not. If you ask me what is a great NBA player I can give you characteristics and specific examples. You can’t give one. You can’t provide %s. You can’t do shit. Clearly you’re a fucking moron and thankfully never fucking reproduced. Fuck you, Slade. You’re a dishonest prick.
I don’t need to provide % because we aren’t debating numbers. You said Biden was talking about everybody who voted for trump when he clearly did not. He said he WASNT talking about all republicans and then described the type of people he was talking about. That directly contradicts your lies. You’re done. Go to bed

That’s precisely who he meant. He back pedaled like a pussy. He said, you fucking moron just recently if you don’t vote Blue you’re voting against Democracy. For all intents and purposes. You’re so fucking stupid it must hurt.
You’re pathetic pivots are cracking me up!

I don’t need to provide % because we aren’t debating numbers. You said Biden was talking about everybody who voted for trump when he clearly did not. He said he WASNT talking about all republicans and then described the type of people he was talking about. That directly contradicts your lies. You’re done. Go to bed
He was. He excluded Republicans he used to work with like Romney and Cheney and Bush. But this is what he said you moron. He said the Republican Party is dominated by MAGA Republicans. That means more than 50% you imbecile. It means all sans Cheney, Kinzinger and that ilk. Clearly.

I know, because I've been able to work with these mainstream Republicans," he said. "But there's no question that the Republican party today is dominated, driven, and intimidated by Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans and that is a threat to this country."

You’re pathetic pivots are cracking me up!
Clearly. You can’t fucking read. His quote below. He thinks MAGA means threat to Democracy. He doubled down on it. You’re a fucking idiot.

I know, because I've been able to work with these mainstream Republicans," he said. "But there's no question that the Republican party today is dominated, driven, and intimidated by Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans and that is a threat to this country."

He said the Republican Party is dominated by MAGA Republicans.
Back in the real world we use real quotes and stay on topic…

“Now, I want to be very clear — (applause) — very clear up front: Not every Republican, not even the majority of Republicans, are MAGA Republicans. Not every Republican embraces their extreme ideology.”

Back in the real world we use real quotes and stay on topic…

“Now, I want to be very clear — (applause) — very clear up front: Not every Republican, not even the majority of Republicans, are MAGA Republicans. Not every Republican embraces their extreme ideology.”
He said the ones he worked with. Correct? He worked with them before 2016. You fucking dope. He wants MAGA eradicated. He has another message coming on Nov 8th.

Clearly he said the party is dominated by MAGA Republicans. Yes or no?

See if you can answer honestly.

Remember when Bumgarner dominated the World Series throwing a shut out and coming in as relief for the save…. Is bumgarner the majority of the Giants baseball team or his he one man? Think hard…

Remember when Bumgarner dominated the World Series throwing a shut out and coming in as relief for the save…. Is bumgarner the majority of the Giants baseball team or his he one man? Think hard…
False conflation. Try again. He said the party is dominated by Trump and the MAGA Republicans. It would be like saying the Bumbrarner and the Giants dominated the World Series. He mentions more than one man. You’re a fucking joke, Slade.4

He said the ones he worked with. Correct? He worked with them before 2016. You fucking dope. He wants MAGA eradicated. He has another message coming on Nov 8th.

Clearly he said the party is dominated by MAGA Republicans. Yes or no?

See if you can answer honestly.
Yes he referenced ones that he has worked with as an example of some that exist and yes he said Maga was dominating.

Now let me ask you a question… give a direct and honest answer please. If 100 people were whispering in a room and 1 person is yelling and dominating the room, then how many people are dominating the room, a majority or less?

Last edited:
False conflation. Try again. He said the party is dominated by Trump and the MAGA Republicans. It would be like saying the Bumbrarner and the Giants dominated the World Series. He mentions more than one man. You’re a fucking joke, Slade.4
A loud few can dominate the masses. What Biden CLEARLY said was that he wasn’t talking about a majority of republicans a breath before the quote you are trying to twist and interpret to say he was talking about all trump voters. Well in that case your interpretation doesn’t follow logic or reason. You’re just wrong

It would be like saying the Bumbrarner and the Giants dominated the World Series.
The Giants did dominate the World Series, thanks to the amazing pitching and hitting of a FEW. The majority of players on the team didn’t dominate, a few did and that’s all that was needed to win the game. You getting it now smart guy?

Bullshit, I posted twice multiple paragraphs from his speech where he clearly explained what he meant by MAGA Republicans. You’re flat out ignoring that and calling others liars while you lie. That’s pathetic
BULLSHIT

You're a damn liar.

He said MAGA Republicans

The whole world knows what that means

Stop with the gaslighting, shit for brains.

You're already being beaten down because of it, don't turn it into mass suicide.

BULLSHIT

You're a damn liar.

He said MAGA Republicans

The whole world knows what that means

Stop with the gaslighting, shit for brains.

You're already being beaten down because of it, don't turn it into mass suicide.
He explained exactly what he meant. Read the transcript I posted 5 times now

He explained exactly what he meant. Read the transcript I posted 5 times now
Everyone knows what a MAGA Republican is, retard.

He said what he said. Stop backpedaling. Stop trying to defend him. It just makes YOU look stupid

Yes he referenced ones that he has worked with as an example of some that exist and yes he said Maga was dominating.

Now let me ask you a question… give a direct and honest answer please. If 100 people were whispering in a room and 1 person is yelling and dominating the room, then how many people are dominating the room, a majority or less?
He said “Majority”

this refers to maga extremists in congress,and other elected officials and candidates.
But shame on those voting for fascism.
Really? So no we have to pick and choose? He said “Trump and majority of MAGA Republicans are Dominating the party” that’s all of them. He doubled down on that rhetoric in the most recent speech. He said voting for the GOP is a threat to Democracy for all intents and purposes. A red wave is coming.

Everyone knows what a MAGA Republican is, retard.

He said what he said. Stop backpedaling. Stop trying to defend him. It just makes YOU look stupid
Joe said exactly who he was talking about. You don’t get to ignore that and just say “everybody knows”

He said “Majority”
No he didn’t liar and even if he did say the “majority” is being dominated this fine. This is going right over your head isn’t it. Think about my example where the majority of people whispering on the room got dominated by the one screamer. And then absorb this quote from Joe which he made a breath before the domination line that you’re misinterpreting ….
———-
Now, I want to be very clear — (applause) — very clear up front: Not every Republican, not even the majority of Republicans, are MAGA Republicans. Not every Republican embraces their extreme ideology.

Forum List

Back