How American gun deaths and gun laws compare to Canada's

Yes, only their criminals have guns.....like in France where the criminals and terrorists easily get fully automatic rifles and grenades...while their citizens can't.........

Guns are not the problem..the fact that American criminals murder each other more often than criminals in other countries is the problem...since in all the other countries the criminals easily get guns when they want them...even in Japan...

Japan had 11 gun homicides the last year we have figures for. We have 11,000 (not 8000 like the liars at the FBI keep claiming).

The concept here is that Canada treats gun ownership as a privilage, not a right. So instead of proving why you shouldn't have a gun, you have to prove why you should.

which actually makes a lot more sense.

Since the 2nd Amendment grants it, I'll treat it as a right. I don't have to prove why I should have gunS, the founding fathers took care of that for me. If you don't like it, tough shit. If you think I shouldn't own them, man up and try to take them.

Since the 2nd Amendment grants it, I'll treat it as a right. I don't have to prove why I should have gunS, the founding fathers took care of that for me. If you don't like it, tough shit. If you think I shouldn't own them, man up and try to take them.

Again, Scalia takes a dirt-nap, Hillary appoints hie replacement, and the Second Amendment is about Militias, not guns.

173687_600.jpg
I've made the offer before. If you don't think I should own a gun, come and try to take it.

Again, Scalia takes a dirt-nap, Hillary appoints hie replacement, and the Second Amendment is about Militias, not guns.

Still won't change the fact that you're too big of a fucking pussy boy to come and try to take what you say I shouldn't own.

Wonder how many of our soldiers' lives were saved by the use of guns. How many civilian lives. How many police? Your sword cuts both ways.

Yes, only their criminals have guns.....like in France where the criminals and terrorists easily get fully automatic rifles and grenades...while their citizens can't.........

Guns are not the problem..the fact that American criminals murder each other more often than criminals in other countries is the problem...since in all the other countries the criminals easily get guns when they want them...even in Japan...

Japan had 11 gun homicides the last year we have figures for. We have 11,000 (not 8000 like the liars at the FBI keep claiming).

And as my link shows....when Japanese criminals want to kill people they easily get the guns they want....and they also get grenades as the Season of the Pineapple shows....

Japan as a country has incredibly low crime rates across all types of crime. They are a law abiding people, by culture, not due to access to guns........American criminals are using Facebook to goad each other into killing each other...at least here in Chicago......and American criminals in general murder each other more often than in Euorpe and other countries...but that has nothing to do with access to guns since French criminals have easy access to guns to...they just don't kill each other as often.....

And as my link shows....when Japanese criminals want to kill people they easily get the guns they want....and they also get grenades as the Season of the Pineapple shows.

All you links are horseshit, Dick Tiny, which I why I just scroll through them.

Bottom line- Japan 11 Gun homicides a year. We have 11,000, mostly because the gun industry looks at the "criminals" as their best spokesmodels.

that's why they don't want background checks.

And as my link shows....when Japanese criminals want to kill people they easily get the guns they want....and they also get grenades as the Season of the Pineapple shows.

All you links are horseshit, Dick Tiny, which I why I just scroll through them.

Bottom line- Japan 11 Gun homicides a year. We have 11,000, mostly because the gun industry looks at the "criminals" as their best spokesmodels.

that's why they don't want background checks.

And again.....you nuts can't explain away the fact that criminals in Europe, Japan, Australia all get guns when they want to murder people....why Britain is now arming more of their police, why Australian gun levels are back to where they were before the confiscation, why gun crime in Australia is going back up, why it is easy for criminals and terrorists to get fully automatic military rifles for their gangs and terrorists and yet completely impossible for law abiding citizens........

Gun control only works for people who will obey the law.....

And again.....you nuts can't explain away the fact that criminals in Europe, Japan, Australia all get guns when they want to murder people....

Guy, Europe has NOWHERE near the murder rates and crime rates we have.

NO WHERE NEAR>

And since most gun deaths are suicides, domestic arguments and suicides, NOT criminals, as a simple math, I'm perfectly willing to accept 100 more murders if I eliminate 20,000 of the other kinds of gun deaths. Absolutely.

Then maybe we can get you guys to work on the underlying causes of crime rather than stroking your penis substitutes and thinking you are safe.

And again.....you nuts can't explain away the fact that criminals in Europe, Japan, Australia all get guns when they want to murder people....

NO WHERE NEAR>

And since most gun deaths are suicides, domestic arguments and suicides, NOT criminals, as a simple math, I'm perfectly willing to accept 100 more murders if I eliminate 20,000 of the other kinds of gun deaths. Absolutely.

Then maybe we can get you guys to work on the underlying causes of crime rather than stroking your penis substitutes and thinking you are safe.

They don't have the murder rate because their criminals do not murder each other the same way our criminals murder each other.....they have just as much access to guns...in fact they prefer to use fully automatic rifles and grenades.....but they don't kill each other as often. That is the difference.....and we have seen that the absolute ban on military rifles doesn't stop criminals or terrorsits from getting them in Europe...only law abiding people who won't use them for crime can't get them...

NO WHERE NEAR>

Wrong.....criminals are the ones pulling the trigger on each other and other innocents......suicides do not count when 19,974 people committed suicide in this country and didn't use guns to do it.

They don't have the murder rate because their criminals do not murder each other the same way our criminals murder each other.....they have just as much access to guns...in fact they prefer to use fully automatic rifles and grenades.....but they don't kill each other as often. That is the difference.....and we have seen that the absolute ban on military rifles doesn't stop criminals or terrorsits from getting them in Europe...only law abiding people who won't use them for crime can't get them...

Guy, you are more likely to be killed by a dog than a "terrorist".

But we have 11,000 murders every year and 19,000 suicides because people who have NO BUSINESS owning a gun can get them legally

"Guy, you are more likely to be killed by a dog than a "terrorist".

No. Guns work equally well against both. They are very democratic that way.

But we have 11,000 murders every year and 19,000 suicides because people who have NO BUSINESS owning a gun can get them legally

and we have 1.5 million violent criminals stopped because Americans own and carry guns, according to bill clinton....

hmmmm.....1.5 million v. 8,124 gun murders ( from the FBI table 8, 2014)... Which number is bigger? You can use your toes if you want joe.

We have

Gun Suicide: 21,175

Non gun suicide: 19,974

So joe....explain to us how those 19,974 suicides that didn't use a gun were stopped because they didn't use a gun....then explain why the 21,175 who used a gun wouldn't simply just use whatever method the other 19,974 used if they also didn't have a gun....

Is that too complicated for you?

You're more likely to be unemployed than work an actual job.

You're more likely to be unemployed than work an actual job.
Always telling, never asking. This is what makes you such a fucking moron.

Forum List

Back