How Black Were the Moors?

I made it very clear why this thread bothers me in my post. Sorry that was so difficult to understand.

Yes you did make it clear you were bothered. You asked twice why it made a difference. I simply asked why did it bother you enough to post when my OP was pretty clear. What was so difficult to understand about it?

The OP is patently stupid. He conceives that what is not white is automatically sub-Saharan black since he wants some kind of historical identity for his race. The races of Northern Africa and the near east were not sub-Saharan black, but basically dark Caucasoid. That as an adaptation to the stronger sun, just as lighter skin by their northern cousin is an adaptation to little sun. There was also some influence in some of the populations from intermixing with sub-Saharans, but in antiquity it was even less common than it is now.

The OP is patently stupid. He conceives that what is not white is automatically sub-Saharan black since he wants some kind of historical identity for his race. The races of Northern Africa and the near east were not sub-Saharan black, but basically dark Caucasoid. That as an adaptation to the stronger sun, just as lighter skin by their northern cousin is an adaptation to little sun. There was also some influence in some of the populations from intermixing with sub-Saharans, but in antiquity it was even less common than it is now.

Thank you for a clear and well thought out response. It's refreshing to see someone actually respond without being bratty about it. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Seems you are the stupid one Meathead. What does sub saharan have to do with anything? The area of North Africa is just that African and populated by Black Africans more so in antiquity than today. The current residents are an admixture and not the original inhabitants.

moore-westmoreland-england.gif

Moore [Westmoreland England] coat of arms Moore [Westmoreland England] family crest

I have heard several times people claim the Moors were not Black. I understand that Muslim Arabs were also part of the Moors but the claim that there were not any Black Africans in positions of power and influence is laughable considering the evidence.

Good god but you're a fucking retard.

What a pathetic and desperate turd you are.

I have heard several times people claim the Moors were not Black. I understand that Muslim Arabs were also part of the Moors but the claim that there were not any Black Africans in positions of power and influence is laughable considering the evidence.

Good god but you're a fucking retard.

What a pathetic and desperate turd you are.

What bothers you so thoroughly in regards to this thread? Please be specific. :lol:

What does this discussion have to do with race relations?

The pathetic little weenie Asclepias (asslips?) wants to alter reality and history to make the Arab Moors into sub-Saharan blacks in some bizarre attempt to build self-esteem based on the acts of others.

It's a very strange mental illness that Asslips suffers from.

What does this discussion have to do with race relations?

The pathetic little weenie Asclepias (asslips?) wants to alter reality and history to make the Arab Moors into sub-Saharan blacks in some bizarre attempt to build self-esteem based on the acts of others.

It's a very strange mental illness that Asslips suffers from.

I think you are just upset at all the proof they were Black Africans as well. Dont be mad. Try to learn from it.

What bothers you so thoroughly in regards to this thread? Please be specific. :lol:

I find you demeaning to black people.

You are a one trick pony - running around the forum trying to claim credit for blacks for things that were done by others.

You are pathetic. Even IF the absurd claims that Masia tribesmen traveled to Mars 10,000 years ago were true, it would have nothing to do with you, blowhard.

You are a racist and a loser, you seek to claim as your own any accomplishment by someone who happens to have the same skin color as you.

But you are no Booker T. Washington, no George W. Carver. You're just a pathetic fool bringing shame on yourself from your foolish lies.

I find you demeaning to black people.

You are a one trick pony - running around the forum trying to claim credit for blacks for things that were done by others.

You are pathetic. Even IF the absurd claims that Masia tribesmen traveled to Mars 10,000 years ago were true, it would have nothing to do with you, blowhard.

You are a racist and a loser, you seek to claim as your own any accomplishment by someone who happens to have the same skin color as you.

But you are no Booker T. Washington, no George W. Carver. You're just a pathetic fool bringing shame on yourself from your foolish lies.

Why would sharing information be something demeaning to you?

I did not know I had to have more than 1 trick or any tricks for that matter to post on this site.

I never claimed I did any of this. Where did you get the impression I was claiming credit? I gave credit where it was due. Please post where I said I did it.

I am none of those guys. Again where did you see me claim to be them. I am me. That is good enough for me and I would not want to be anyone else.

It sounds more like you have your panties in a bunch over learning the truth. Why does the truth anger you so much you feel I am claiming things I never said? Are you possibly butt hurt?

Is this man "Black"?

El_rey_chico_de_Granada.jpg

Being from North Africa, most Moors were dark skinned as a natural adaptation to an area with year-long bright sunlight.

Is this man "Black"?

El_rey_chico_de_Granada.jpg

Being from North Africa, most Moors were dark skinned as a natural adaptation to an area with year-long bright sunlight.

Yes he could be black. I have Black cousins that are lighter than him. If he is a Moor then he could be either Arab or Black African. BTW the original Arabs were Black until they begin mixing with Europeans and Asians

I can see it is impossible to discuss this issue with you. You are so brain-washed by this subject that nothing anybody says will ever change your mind.

I can see it is impossible to discuss this issue with you. You are so brain-washed by this subject that nothing anybody says will ever change your mind.

What is impossible to discuss? Is it that outrageous to white people that the Moors had Black Africans in positions of power? If so why exactly?

Forum List

Back