How Black Were the Moors?

So why do you care how black the moors were, ass? Why don't you want to answer that question...?
Because he wants to assign, or really appropriate the history of other African and Middle East history as rooted in sub-Saharn Africa. The repetition cannot convince but the simplest-minded of its veracity.

How can I be appropriating others history? I clearly stated in the OP that Arabs were also part of the Moors. Are you blind or just stupid?
I am neither stupid nor oblivious. I tire of your hackney idiocies to which no could give credence to except children and the ignorant.

Last edited:
Because he wants to assign, or really appropriate the history of other African and Middle East history as rooted in sub-Saharn Africa. The repetition cannot convince but the simplest-minded of its veracity.

How can I be appropriating others history? I clearly stated in the OP that Arabs were also part of the Moors. Are you blind or just stupid?
I am neither stupid nor oblivious. I tire of your hackney idiocies to which no could give credence except children and the ignorant.

Well its got to be one or the other. How did you miss that? If you are tired of learning truth then don't read the thread. I actually didn't post this for you anyway. Only intelligent people are allowed. You are one dumb ass white person.

I am neither stupid nor oblivious. I tire of your hackney idiocies to which no could give credence except children and the ignorant.

Well its got to be one or the other. How did you miss that? If you are tired of learning truth then don't read the thread. I actually didn't post this for you anyway. Only intelligent people are allowed. You are one dumb ass white person.
Truthfully you are tiring. Ciao.

Truthfully you are tiring. Ciao.

I would be tired of getting my ass kicked as well. Peace out.

Blacks have nothing to be proud of. Everything they say they are, were or invented is total fabrication. Just like the current lump of coal at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. I'll be his next big lie will be that HE and He alone is the Lord and Savior of all living and breathing life in the Universe. And I thought Hillary took that title.

Last edited:
Blacks have nothing to be proud of. Everything they say they are, were or invented is total fabrication. Just like the current lump of coal at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. I'll be his next big lie will be that HE and He alone is the Lord and Savior of all living and breathing life in the Universe. And I thought Hillary took that title.

I think you got it mixed up rookie. Whites have fabricated history every since they found out how important Egypt was to modern civilization. They always lie. Here are some of the whoppers they have told. i'm sure you will recognize them.

Columbus discovered America.

White people built Egypt.

Africans were lucky they were enslaved.

Finally the one you started your post of with.

Blacks have done nothing in history.

I cant believe you fell for those. Are you really that stupid?

I don't read from Aesop's fables then pretend Black History is real. The only thing real about Black History is there isn't one. It's stolen fabricated and as we have seen today is violence personified. That is your story now get a job Syphilis and pay your taxes.

The left's obsession with the color of the movers and shakers of antiquity is baffling, since they claim to be color blind.

The left's obsession with the color of the movers and shakers of antiquity is baffling, since they claim to be color blind.

Its called finding the truth and setting the record straight. Whats baffling is your fear of learning about it.

Your insistence that the shade of skin matters.

That doesn't make any sense. If skin color didn't matter why have historians changed or omitted the presence of Black people? If you wish it not to be a matter of importance the record needs to be set straight (truthfully) and discussed no matter how uncomfortable it gets for white or black people.

FACT BREAK:

Moors - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Moors were the medieval Muslim inhabitants of Morocco, western Algeria, Western Sahara, Mauritania, the Iberian Peninsula, Septimania, Sicily and Malta.

The Moors invaded the Iberian Peninsula in 711 and called the territory Al-Andalus, an area which at different times comprised Gibraltar, most of Spain and Portugal, and parts of France. There was also a Moorish presence in what is now southern Italy, primarily in Sicily. They occupied Mazara on Sicily in 827[1] and in 1224 were expelled to the settlement of Lucera, which was destroyed in 1300. The religious difference of the Moorish Muslims led to a centuries-long conflict with the Christian kingdoms of Europe called the Reconquista. The Fall of Granada in 1492 saw the end of the Muslim rule in Iberia.

Depiction of 3 Moorish knights found on Alhambra's Ladies Tower
659px-Maler_der_Geschichte_von_Bay%C3%A2d_und_Riy%C3%A2d_002.jpg

(abu afak Note: Hmmm, they look about as Black as Osama bin Laden with no sun!)

Castillian ambassadors attempting to convince Almohad king Abu Hafs Umar al-Murtada to join their alliance (contemporary depiction from The Cantigas de Santa Maria) The term "Moors" has also been used in Europe in a broader sense to refer to Muslims, especially those of Arab or African descent, whether living in Spain or North Africa.

During the colonial years the Dutch introduced the name "Moor", in Sri Lanka. The Bengali Muslims were called Moor. [2]
Moors are NOT a distinct or self-defined people. Medieval and early modern Europeans applied the name to the Berbers, North African Arabs, Muslim Iberians[3] and West Africans from Mali and Niger who had been absorbed into the Almoravid dynasty.[4]

The Moors of al-Andalus of the late Medieval after the Umayyad conquest of Hispania in the early 8th century were initially Arabs and Berbers but later came to include people of mixed heritage, and Iberian Christian converts to Islam, known by the Arabs as Muwalladun or Muladi.[5]

Earlier, the Classical Romans interacted with (and later conquered) parts of Mauretania, a state that covered Northern portions of modern Morocco and much of north western and central Algeria during the classical period. The people of the region were noted in Classical literature as the Mauri. Today such groups inhabit Mauritania and parts of Algeria, Western Sahara, Morocco, Niger and Mali.[6] In the languages of Europe, a number of associated ethnic groups have been historically designated as "Moors". In modern Iberian Peninsula, "Moor" is sometimes colloquially applied to any person from North Africa, but some people consider this usage of the term pejorative, whether in the Spanish version "moro", or in the Portuguese version "mouro".
[......]
`

Last edited:
The OP is on a quest to discover the exact shade of blackness they had, because he thinks it proves..something...about the superiority of blackness, I think.

I have heard several times people claim the Moors were not Black. I understand that Muslim Arabs were also part of the Moors but the claim that there were not any Black Africans in positions of power and influence is laughable considering the evidence.

I'd love to see that evidence. Where might I find it?

When Afro-centrics claim that the Moore were black they are referring to the Berbers who made up the majority of Muslims who invaded Spain. Here is a link that shows what the Berbers look like today: deleted

Look at those Honkers, do those people look black? I see only one and possibly two that may have mixed Berber and black ancestry. Later on there could have blacks Africans in Spain, but that would have been after the start of the Arab tans-Saharan slave trade form West Africa.

They came from North Africa--Egypt, Morocco, Algeria, etc. If you go to those countries, you find people of varying degress of skin tone. They are not all like sub-Saharan Africans, but range in color from dark to olive. I don't think most Moors were black as in sub-Saharan African black. I work in an international setting. One of my co-workers is a woman from Egypt. In the US, she would be considered a black woman. She is brown, imo, but has facial features that are more like sub-Saharan African. I've been to Egypt a couple of times. She looks very Egyptian.
vie04_large.jpg

Modern day Egyptians

Last edited:

You know, you do sound like a racist. Just because the claims of the Afro-centrics are usually wrong doesn’t mean the blacks don’t have a lot to be proud of . True their history started late, but their have been quite a few blacks that have make significant contributions to betterment of mankind.

They came from North Africa--Egypt, Morocco, Algeria, etc. If you go to those countries, you find people of varying degress of skin tone. They are not all like sub-Saharan Africans, but range in color from dark to olive. I don't think most Moors were black as in sub-Saharan African black. I work in an international setting. One of my co-workers is a woman from Egypt. In the US, she would be considered a black woman. She is brown, imo, but has facial features that are more like sub-Saharan African. I've been to Egypt a couple of times. She looks very Egyptian.
Modern day Egyptians

You will now, just as you find black people in America. Remember that the Muslims are and were the slave masters. ALL black slaves in Europe and America were captured and sold by the Muslims. As slave revolts and the actions of Europe to free slaves occurred, black people set free entered these societies. The Moors were Arabs, any blacks with them were slaves.

Modern day Egyptians

You will now, just as you find black people in America. Remember that the Muslims are and were the slave masters. ALL black slaves in Europe and America were captured and sold by the Muslims. As slave revolts and the actions of Europe to free slaves occurred, black people set free entered these societies. The Moors were Arabs, any blacks with them were slaves.

Cite your evidence for this.

Forum List

Back