How Can A Black Person Prove He Is A Good Black??

I didn't watch the video -- I don't have time to play the game...i like to skip to the chase...
Its probably best since the sheer animal violence might shatter your illusions about black people

Imagine being the white cop who has to arrest this guy for shoplifting or passing counterfeit money?

The same way every man proves that they are good....by living life in service of others....this is a concept shed by angry blacks for generations...and it hurts them.....
Wut? Well, the only angry blacks I know of like that are IM2, Asslips, and this dumbass I worked with at a warehouse when I was 18. He didn't last long. Took him about 10 days to read Malcolm X. :auiqs.jpg:
Sure, there's others out there, but not THAT much around here.

I didn't watch the video -- I don't have time to play the game...i like to skip to the chase...
Its probably best since the sheer animal violence might shatter your illusions about black people

Imagine being the white cop who has to arrest this guy for shoplifting or passing counterfeit money?
So why don't more republicans campaign on this then??

I mean if you feel the solution is to round up blacks and treat them unequal under the law -- like the good old days you wish for -- why not campaign on it.....are yall just a bunch of cowards??

I have tried to have this discussion before but never got an answer......

But -- since we know that most blacks are thugs and murderers, etc --according to professional good blacks like Candace Owens and others...

How can you tell a black person is a good black?? Can you do it by looking at them? Is there a uniform or something they can wear?
I can in this state usually. It's a simple body gesture, but I'm not saying what it is! :laughing0301:
Fuck all y'all outsiders! :funnyface:
what gesture is that??

Do they have to do a little tapdance or buck their eyes or something??
I ain't tellin' ya. That's for me and people from 'round heanh to know.

But -- since we know that most blacks are thugs and murderers, etc --according to professional good blacks like Candace Owens and others...

How can you tell a black person is a good black?? Can you do it by looking at them? Is there a uniform or something they can wear?
I can in this state usually. It's a simple body gesture, but I'm not saying what it is! :laughing0301:
what gesture is that??

Is it by performing a minstrel show and saying shit that white racists masturbate to??

_0-rac008a (119).jpg

What do you mean "good black".

What is a "good white"....I suspect the same criteria apply.

But good is a judgement....what goes into it.

what gesture is that??

Is it by performing a minstrel show and saying shit that white racists masturbate to??

View attachment 351511
What the fucking fuck? You don't live around any black people, huh?

I mean if you feel the solution is to round up blacks and treat them unequal under the law -
Your third-grade level attempt to put words in conservatives mouths is laughably obvious

you’ve been on this kick for several months, trying to find white racists who dont exist except in your imagination

and what have gotten for your effort?

video’s of black thugs beating on much smaller white women

bummer , huh?

A person of African or European or Asian or Hispanic or Native American ancestry is a "good person" if s/he studies hard, works hard, and does not commit any crime that physically or mentally harms another human being.

I agree that each ethnicity varies in the proportion of "good" people it has.
Looks like whites commit more crime than any other race both percentage wise and total numbers. What are you trying to say?

Hello,

I have noticed that the members here disagree on how to interpret statistics regarding ethnicity and crime.

And I have noticed that it is a total waste of time to "discuss" the issue, for no member is ever going to say, "By golly, you are right. I am wrong."

Have a nice day!
Well, I would like to ask why one would have to say "have a nice a day" after saying "you are right, I am wrong"

Example......let's say a black guy says you are right -- blacks are just genetically inferior and that is why they are criminals and blah blah.....now what?

Does this lead to a convo about why blacks deserve to be treated more harshly??

And again....how would a "good black" in that context prove he is one of the "good ones"??

Obviously, we can't tell just by looking at them......this is what I can never get an answer to
i worked with a black guy who scared most white people,well because the guy was good size and looked fucking mean......but yet a real nice guy......he was fun to go to parties with at the ones you dont know many people and who are mostly white.....had me chuckling all night long....
Sounds exactly like me. I had no clue why people were afraid of me until I learned how to smile. That shit gets exhausting after awhile though. I shouldnt have to smile so white people wont be afraid.
i hear ya.....

The same way every man proves that they are good....by living life in service of others....this is a concept shed by angry blacks for generations...and it hurts them.....
Wut? Well, the only angry blacks I know of like that are IM2, Asslips, and this dumbass I worked with at a warehouse when I was 18. He didn't last long. Took him about 10 days to read Malcolm X. :auiqs.jpg:
Sure, there's others out there, but not THAT much around here.
Took me about two weeks to read Malcom X. Some books you have to show reverence for. His is one of them.

I do not know of anyone who thinks that most blacks, are “thugs and murderers”. Not one.

So far as I know, most people, even those that your kind are so fond of falsely accusing of being “racist”, recognize that most blacks, like most people of any other race, are good people.

In fact, for all your pious preaching on the subject, it seems rather obvious that your kind are, by far, the ones most likely to judge someone or to treat someone differently, based on the color of his skin rather than the content of his character.

WTH?

A black person doesn't have to prove anything to anyone. At least, not an American.
Not true......

Kids like this have to prove to white folks everyday that they aren't dangerous....that they are "good"
View attachment 351445

and they had a job and everything -- and I was told by one of the resident racists here that a black with a job is what makes a black a good black....
You're full of shit.

No American has to prove anything, to anyone, for any reason.

Quite frankly, you clowns aren't qualified to pass judgment on anyone because you can't even get liberty and freedom right.
You don't have an answer either huh

got it
There is no answer moron. Just like owning a gun, a citizen doesn't have to justify who they are to anyone. It is a very simple concept of freedom from the government.

If you value your life, assume that every black you see is a thug that will attack you for amusement at any time. It is like being in a jungle. You have no idea which animal is rabid. Even blacks that seem to have no interest in an attack and are just going about their own concerns cannot be trusted.

If you value your life, assume that every black you see is a thug that will attack you for amusement at any time. It is like being in a jungle. You have no idea which animal is rabid. Even blacks that seem to have no interest in an attack and are just going about their own concerns cannot be trusted.
So would you be against legislation to this effect?

Sorta like special laws that enforce your fear of blacks??

And shouldn't Trump campaign on it?

Actions have consequences

How can you be a good Black?

Four things:

1. Stop committing crimes.

2. Take care of your family.

3. Get off welfare.

4. Stop voting for Democrats.

Pretty damn simple, huh?

I lived in East New York in the Louis H. Pink Houses for 18 years; don't tell me who I can tell.
Black Africans are a breed unto themselves.
I also work with them and the attitude is like day and night.
There are many fine black people

unfortunately there are also many who are feral animals

decent black people often suffer from the actions of the black scum

Last edited:

prove it to conservatives?

well.....

bleaching his skin?

being subservient to every white he meets? "yas massah...."

buying his own one way ticket back to Africa?

Forum List

Back