How can a true Christian, a true believer in God, support Donald Trump?

How can a true Christian, a true believer in God, support Donald Trump? Donald Trump breaks the covenants of the Christian religion and almost every legitimate religion in the world.

President Trump is a proud member of the Marble Collegiate Church in New York City and has been endorsed by top theologians from Franklin Graham to John Hagee.

They appreciate the fact that President Trump is a staunch supporter of freedom of religion, unlike the Far Left.
They' re hypocrites, selling their souls to the devil. The Orange devil.
scum demonRATS are hypocrites, selling their souls to the devil. The geriatric, dementia devil.

yea like all the other presidents were just so righteous....

Remember when Trump claimed Ted Cruz father was part of the JFK assasination?

Trump claimed nothing of the sort.

He merely pointed out that it was a rumor he had heard, not that it was true.
And you spout a bullshit rumor to the whole world ?/ Only stinkin republicans would do that
And you spew bullshit lies to the whole world ?Only stinking, scum demonRATS would do that

Have you forgotten Trump's tweets and his campaign rants and attacks?

Have you forgotten his rambling, disconnected ranting and bragging on TV every day?
have you forgotten about xiden groping those little kids?
Have you all forgotten ?When President Donald Trump canceled a visit to the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery near Paris in 2018, he blamed rain for the last-minute decision, saying that “the helicopter couldn’t fly” and that the Secret Service wouldn’t drive him there. Neither claim was true.

Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.
the same for the service members that lost their lives because of the- arrogant twat hit-lery...swapping weapons for AMERICAN lives...and you shit stains support these corrupt pieces of shit....
and...have you forgotten about xiden groping those little kids?
Bidens wife accuse him of rape like trumps wife did to trump?
deflection noted, shit stain
can't even answer, go figure....
have you forgotten about xiden groping those little kids?

Your lies are pitiful and disgusting. How could you stoop so low?

Right. wink, wink..

Trump always couches his vicious slanders and conspiracy theories in "I heard"..
"I heard" is a very weak accusation------I have never come across any
serious SLANDER OR LIBEL that got introduced with "..... I heard....."

Trump is coyly spreading lies like a viscious old woman. He knows what he's doing and its deliberate.
Correct.

Once a grifter, always a grifter.

the scum demonRATS are loudly spreading lies like viscious old woman. they know what they are doing and its deliberate.

How can a true Christian, a true believer in God, support Donald Trump? Donald Trump breaks the covenants of the Christian religion and almost every legitimate religion in the world.
I support President Trump and I’m the only, really, true Christian there is.

Harry ,,whataboutism?? So beneath you
the talk is about how your buddy trump shits on religion....i just pointed out all the others were probably hypocrites too.....yes even the ones you followed without question eddy....
Wrong Harry I question everyone ,even my only 2 friends ,both bartenders
i never see you question lefties here in this forum....but plenty of righties.....thats not everyone.....
I have noticed "strong Christian" Trumpsters would rather talk about Trump and what he wants them to do than talk about God and what God wants them to do.
I have noticed "strong Christian" scum demonRATS would rather talk about the scum demonRATS and what they want them to do, rather than than talk about God and what God wants them to do.

Right. wink, wink..

Trump always couches his vicious slanders and conspiracy theories in "I heard"..

Trump is coyly spreading lies like a viscious old woman. He knows what he's doing and its deliberate.
Correct.

Trump has promoted his persona for 50 years. He has blasted his cruelty, need for revenge, cheating, adultery, skirting the law and tax avoidance as a source of pride.. No one is treating him unfairly.

Right. wink, wink..

Correct.

Trump has promoted his persona for 50 years. He has blasted his cruelty, need for revenge, cheating, adultery, skirting the law and tax avoidance as a source of pride.. No one is treating him unfairly.
can you name a politician who does not promote his own persona? As for your other
criminal complaints, as far as I know he has never been convicted

They're coming for republican scum

Investigators reportedly approaching Trump Org. as if it were a mafia family​

Prosecutors appear to be exploring the use of racketeering statues against Trump and his business empire​

Prosecutors appear to be treating their investigation of former President Donald Trump's business empire as if it were a mafia family, according to several reports out this week.
Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance is likely considering criminal charges centered around the idea that the Trump Organization is a "corrupt enterprise" under a New York state racketeering statute resembling the federal RICO law — an abbreviation for the Racketeering Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, which was passed in 1970 to crack down on pervasive organized crime — several legal experts and former prosecutors told Politico.
"No self-respecting state white-collar prosecutor would forgo considering the enterprise corruption charge," longtime New York City defense attorney Robert Anello said. "I'm sure they're thinking about that."
The law, known colloquially as "little RICO," kicks in if prosecutors can establish that an organization or business has committed at least three separate crimes — a "pattern of criminal behavior," in legal parlance. A sentence under the statute can result in up to 25 years in prison — with a mandatory minimum of one year.
Vance has even hired a veteran mob prosecutor and expert in white-collar crime, Mark Pomerantz, to bolster his team, the New York Times reported in February.
Trump himself has a long history with several prominent New York City mob families — building his signature Trump Tower in Manhattan with help from a concrete company run by Anthony "Fat Tony" Salerno and Paul Castellano, who at the time were bosses of the Genovese and Gambino families, Business Insider reported.
And just like in the investigations that put Salerno and Castellano behind bars, it appears prosecutors are hoping to rely on the testimony of "family" members like Trump Organization CFO Alan Weisselberg, one of the company's longest-tenured employees. His former daughter-in-law, Jennifer Weisselberg, is cooperating with Vance's investigation and says she believes her ex-husband's father will flip on Trump due to his age and aversion to spending any time in prison.
New York Attorney General Letitia James, who recently agreed to join forces with Vance on her separate investigation of Trump's business dealings, has also forced Trump's son, Eric, to sit for a deposition interview, according to the New York Times.
But the decision to pursue racketeering charges carries its own risks, and many legal experts say prosecutors are better off seeking straightforward indictments on specific crimes that are easier to litigate.
"Why overcharge and complicate something that could be fairly simple?" Jeremy Saland, a former prosecutor in the Manhattan DA's office, told Politico. "Why muddy up the water? Why give a defense attorney something that could confuse a jury and be able to crow that they beat a charge in a motion to dismiss?"
Trump has repeatedly denied any wrongdoing, and blasted the investigations as politically inspired "witch hunts."

Regardless of all the terrible things he did as president and all the damage he caused, feel sorry for him.

The law is closing in

if he had never been president he would’ve gotten away with everything

now they’re looking at tax fraud and insurance fraud and tax evasion.

Then there’s recordings of him talking to officials in Georgia and asking them to “find“ 11,000 more votes. That’s a crime

then you have him at that big rally telling people that he would walk with them to the capital to stop the vote and fight fight fight

And don’t forget, Michael Cohen went to prison and he said everything he did was at trumps direction. And Michael Cohen said that he’s already been interviewed by the DOJ at least a dozen times.

Then you look at what’s going on in New York and there’s only a few possible outcomes:
1. Nobody is charged for anything and everything is dropped
2. Donald Trump is charged with multiple crimes
3. The Trump organization is charged with multiple crimes
4. Alan Weisenburg is charged with a bunch of crimes
5. All or some of trumps kids are charged with multiple crimes

and remember, Trump only needs to be found guilty of a single crime and he’s going to be hit with dozens of civil suits.

Trump is lucky that he managed to raise a quarter billion dollars from his base after he left office. I suspect he’s going to need every cent of it to pay legal fees.

i’m not trying to rag on Trump, I’m just seeing it the way I see it.
Its a most easy thing to conclude who or what the SOCIAL LEFTISTS of the NWO fear........simply look at who they attempt to gang bang. Its a tribal thing and its most amusing.

They left spent the better part of 4 year rioting, looting, burning and murdering, attempting to bring America to its knees because they wanted to promote an atmosphere of FEAR in order to control the narrative........NO SPEICAL COUNCILS were called, hardly no arrests where even attempted..........HELL they even allowed rioting to take as with a party atmosphere in the North West of the U.S........and then denied everything calling the reality A CONSPIRACY.

As soon as the left cheated their way back into power...........one incident in DC and they attempt to blame it on the right.....now they say they have enough goods on their political enemy to send Him to prison....to hell with the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th......to hell with the entire BILL OF RIGHTS.

Look at the evidences. In power less than 6 months. 1. War mongering in the middle east. 2. Energy costs up 30% 3. Attempting to shut down US oil production. 4. Rampant inflation of meat and fuel

The left is up to its old tricks they have constantly employed since the 1950s.........THE ELITES are getting their kickbacks at the expense of the working class ....same old song different tune.

They hand out supposed stimulus that go directly back into the hands of the elite....often multiplied. They assume WE THE PEOPLE to be complete idiots and some are........... they give us crumbs and come in the back door stealing the entire cake.

The stimulus was spent attempting to keep up with rising fuel and food prices.....they give you 2 grand........and make our goods cost 5 grand.

Last edited:
Donald Trump breaks the covenants of the Christian religion and almost every legitimate religion in the world
Lie.

But Christians believe in redemption.

Do you call yourself a christian?
Though he calls HIMSELF a "catholic," Biden is at odds with everything Christianity teaches.

How can you support this reprobate who continues in sin?

They're coming for republican scum

Investigators reportedly approaching Trump Org. as if it were a mafia family​

Prosecutors appear to be exploring the use of racketeering statues against Trump and his business empire​

Prosecutors appear to be treating their investigation of former President Donald Trump's business empire as if it were a mafia family, according to several reports out this week.
Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance is likely considering criminal charges centered around the idea that the Trump Organization is a "corrupt enterprise" under a New York state racketeering statute resembling the federal RICO law — an abbreviation for the Racketeering Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, which was passed in 1970 to crack down on pervasive organized crime — several legal experts and former prosecutors told Politico.
"No self-respecting state white-collar prosecutor would forgo considering the enterprise corruption charge," longtime New York City defense attorney Robert Anello said. "I'm sure they're thinking about that."
The law, known colloquially as "little RICO," kicks in if prosecutors can establish that an organization or business has committed at least three separate crimes — a "pattern of criminal behavior," in legal parlance. A sentence under the statute can result in up to 25 years in prison — with a mandatory minimum of one year.
Vance has even hired a veteran mob prosecutor and expert in white-collar crime, Mark Pomerantz, to bolster his team, the New York Times reported in February.
Trump himself has a long history with several prominent New York City mob families — building his signature Trump Tower in Manhattan with help from a concrete company run by Anthony "Fat Tony" Salerno and Paul Castellano, who at the time were bosses of the Genovese and Gambino families, Business Insider reported.
And just like in the investigations that put Salerno and Castellano behind bars, it appears prosecutors are hoping to rely on the testimony of "family" members like Trump Organization CFO Alan Weisselberg, one of the company's longest-tenured employees. His former daughter-in-law, Jennifer Weisselberg, is cooperating with Vance's investigation and says she believes her ex-husband's father will flip on Trump due to his age and aversion to spending any time in prison.
New York Attorney General Letitia James, who recently agreed to join forces with Vance on her separate investigation of Trump's business dealings, has also forced Trump's son, Eric, to sit for a deposition interview, according to the New York Times.
But the decision to pursue racketeering charges carries its own risks, and many legal experts say prosecutors are better off seeking straightforward indictments on specific crimes that are easier to litigate.
"Why overcharge and complicate something that could be fairly simple?" Jeremy Saland, a former prosecutor in the Manhattan DA's office, told Politico. "Why muddy up the water? Why give a defense attorney something that could confuse a jury and be able to crow that they beat a charge in a motion to dismiss?"
Trump has repeatedly denied any wrongdoing, and blasted the investigations as politically inspired "witch hunts."
They dont know how these tactics turn the People against the Putrid Swamp

Donald Trump breaks the covenants of the Christian religion and almost every legitimate religion in the world
Lie.

Though he calls HIMSELF a "catholic," Biden is at odds with everything Christianity teaches.

Biden isn't going to force his beliefs on Americans.

Lie.

Biden isn't going to force his beliefs on Americans.
that ^^^^ is a very NON-SPECIFIC, and therefore useless, statement. Everyone has
BELIEFS which he considers GOOD and acts upon them. In the case of a President of
the USA ----BELIEFS do end up influencing not only the president, his decisions and
also the ethos of the country-----more or less. To what beliefs so you refer?

The bigger question is how can a true Christian, a true believer in God, an agnostic or an atheist ever support a single thing that democrats do?!

How can that be relative to the OP.?
You always spin it as a Democrat thing.
You're pathetic.
If you were a true Christian, you would not vote for trump. But you set your religion, ethics and morals aside to attack liberals, denigrate them for no valid reason, hate them with a passion and accept trump simply because he's a Republican. Where's your morals and and principals in that? You elect a philanderer, self confessed pussy grabber, married three times and has no religion whatsoever. But it's ok to do that because God somehow gives you permission to ignore that because he's a republican. How convenient.
Yet you ridicule democrats about Christian values? You hypocrite.

Regardless of all the terrible things he did as president and all the damage he caused, feel sorry for him.

The law is closing in

Then there’s recordings of him talking to officials in Georgia and asking them to “find“ 11,000 more votes. That’s a crime

then you have him at that big rally telling people that he would walk with them to the capital to stop the vote and fight fight fight

And don’t forget, Michael Cohen went to prison and he said everything he did was at trumps direction. And Michael Cohen said that he’s already been interviewed by the DOJ at least a dozen times.

Then you look at what’s going on in New York and there’s only a few possible outcomes:

and remember, Trump only needs to be found guilty of a single crime and he’s going to be hit with dozens of civil suits.

Trump is lucky that he managed to raise a quarter billion dollars from his base after he left office. I suspect he’s going to need every cent of it to pay legal fees.

Its a most easy thing to conclude who or what the SOCIAL LEFTISTS of the NWO fear........simply look at who they attempt to gang bang. Its a tribal thing and its most amusing.

They left spent the better part of 4 year rioting, looting, burning and murdering, attempting to bring America to its knees because they wanted to promote an atmosphere of FEAR in order to control the narrative........NO SPEICAL COUNCILS were called, hardly no arrests where even attempted..........HELL they even allowed rioting to take as with a party atmosphere in the North West of the U.S........and then denied everything calling the reality A CONSPIRACY.

As soon as the left cheated their way back into power...........one incident in DC and they attempt to blame it on the right.....now they say they have enough goods on their political enemy to send Him to prison....to hell with the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th......to hell with the entire BILL OF RIGHTS.

Look at the evidences. In power less than 6 months. 1. War mongering in the middle east. 2. Energy costs up 30% 3. Attempting to shut down US oil production. 4. Rampant inflation of meat and fuel

The left is up to its old tricks they have constantly employed since the 1950s.........THE ELITES are getting their kickbacks at the expense of the working class ....same old song different tune.

They hand out supposed stimulus that go directly back into the hands of the elite....often multiplied. They assume WE THE PEOPLE to be complete idiots and some are........... they give us crumbs and come in the back door stealing the entire cake.

The stimulus was spent attempting to keep up with rising fuel and food prices.....they give you 2 grand........and make our goods cost 5 grand.

You are dumb as a stump.. You don't know a damn thing about any of your assinine accusations.. In Judaism slander is an unforgivable sin.

The law is closing in

You are dumb as a stump.. You don't know a damn thing about any of your assinine accusations.. In Judaism slander is an unforgivable sin.
Wrong again----in Judaism, slander is a VERY SERIOUS SIN. To what "slander" are you
referring ------the ELITE GET THE FRANKLINS, THING?

The law is closing in

Wrong again----in Judaism, slander is a VERY SERIOUS SIN. To what "slander" are you

Lashon Hara.

The law is closing in

Lashon Hara.
not a capital crime-----but IN discussion of the talmudic variety it is considered
VERY SERIOUS and poetically likened to "killing a person". Fret not----nobody is
going to kill Ilhan Omar for it. She cannot overcome her "upbringing" See
ERIC FROMM

If you were a true Christian, you would not vote for trump.
So you leftists SELECTIVELY apply the left's favorite verse (even as you take it completely out of context)

"JUDGE NOT LEST YE BE JUDGED"
JFK would not have passed the current ETHICS criteria that "progressives" are imposing
on Trump------for that matter----neither would HIS HIGHNESS BIDEN

Forum List

Back