How can a true Christian, a true believer in God, support Donald Trump?

yea like all the other presidents were just so righteous....
Harry ,,whataboutism?? So beneath you
the talk is about how your buddy trump shits on religion....i just pointed out all the others were probably hypocrites too.....yes even the ones you followed without question eddy....
Wrong Harry I question everyone ,even my only 2 friends ,both bartenders
i never see you question lefties here in this forum....but plenty of righties.....thats not everyone.....
I have noticed "strong Christian" Trumpsters would rather talk about Trump and what he wants them to do than talk about God and what God wants them to do.

Regardless of all the terrible things he did as president and all the damage he caused, feel sorry for him.

The law is closing in

if he had never been president he would’ve gotten away with everything

now they’re looking at tax fraud and insurance fraud and tax evasion.

Then there’s recordings of him talking to officials in Georgia and asking them to “find“ 11,000 more votes. That’s a crime

then you have him at that big rally telling people that he would walk with them to the capital to stop the vote and fight fight fight

And don’t forget, Michael Cohen went to prison and he said everything he did was at trumps direction. And Michael Cohen said that he’s already been interviewed by the DOJ at least a dozen times.

Then you look at what’s going on in New York and there’s only a few possible outcomes:
1. Nobody is charged for anything and everything is dropped
2. Donald Trump is charged with multiple crimes
3. The Trump organization is charged with multiple crimes
4. Alan Weisenburg is charged with a bunch of crimes
5. All or some of trumps kids are charged with multiple crimes

and remember, Trump only needs to be found guilty of a single crime and he’s going to be hit with dozens of civil suits.

Trump is lucky that he managed to raise a quarter billion dollars from his base after he left office. I suspect he’s going to need every cent of it to pay legal fees.

i’m not trying to rag on Trump, I’m just seeing it the way I see it.

That was before the left became Godless.
A few Republicans and clergy got on the child labor law bandwagon, as if, like the leftwingers, they thought society could not evolve without a benevolent big brother "lovingly" leading them by the hand.

That 40-hour work week was kind of a shame in ways. I remember times when I would have worked longer in the week, but my employer found cheaper ways than time-and-a-half to get by.

This is the kind of authoritarian hierarchy that America has eventually come to accept.
If the idiot Norwegan was employed in manufacturing in the early 1900's he would not be saying the stupid stuff he is saying, now.
The first President to pass laws protecting workersfrom inhumane work conditions was Teddy Roosevelt, Republican.
The uneducated, like Norwegan, cannot have a rational understanding of the world.

That was before the left became Godless.
A few Republicans and clergy got on the child labor law bandwagon, as if, like the leftwingers, they thought society could not evolve without a benevolent big brother "lovingly" leading them by the hand.

That 40-hour work week was kind of a shame in ways. I remember times when I would have worked longer in the week, but my employer found cheaper ways than time-and-a-half to get by.

This is the kind of authoritarian hierarchy that America has eventually come to accept.
If the idiot Norwegan was employed in manufacturing in the early 1900's he would not be saying the stupid stuff he is saying, now.
The first President to pass laws protecting workersfrom inhumane work conditions was Teddy Roosevelt, Republican.
The uneducated, like Norwegan, cannot have a rational understanding of the world.

I know TR was a great TrustBuster but what did he do about child labor and workplace safety?

Remember when Trump claimed Ted Cruz father was part of the JFK assasination?

Trump claimed nothing of the sort.

He merely pointed out that it was a rumor he had heard, not that it was true.
And you spout a bullshit rumor to the whole world ?/ Only stinkin republicans would do that
And you spew bullshit lies to the whole world ?Only stinking, scum demonRATS would do that

Have you forgotten Trump's tweets and his campaign rants and attacks?

Have you forgotten his rambling, disconnected ranting and bragging on TV every day?
have you forgotten about xiden groping those little kids?
Have you all forgotten ?When President Donald Trump canceled a visit to the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery near Paris in 2018, he blamed rain for the last-minute decision, saying that “the helicopter couldn’t fly” and that the Secret Service wouldn’t drive him there. Neither claim was true.

Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.
the same for the service members that lost their lives because of the- arrogant twat hit-lery...swapping weapons for AMERICAN lives...and you shit stains support these corrupt pieces of shit....
and...have you forgotten about xiden groping those little kids?
Bidens wife accuse him of rape like trumps wife did to trump?

How can a true Christian, a true believer in God, support Donald Trump? Donald Trump breaks the covenants of the Christian religion and almost every legitimate religion in the world.
1444877712787.jpg

Sounds good, but we must give our opinions of what is right and wrong.
And both Bill and Hillary's behavior since Bill's first Presidential campaign and her part in covering up, and everything that happened since then is apparently Exhibit One for the Democrats on what is right? Democrats made it clear decades ago that the average citizen's idea of what is right and wrong doesn't matter--the rich powerful can tromp right over it. After all, right and wrong is for thee, not for me...

Don't look at Democrat sins, but notice Republican sins? Don't even whisper opinions on Democrat sins, but shout to the rooftops opinions about Republican sins?

Look what happened after President Trump. All the whining about his sins, but not even a blush about Democrats ushering two other great sinners into the 46th Administration.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
I have noticed "strong Christian" Trumpsters would rather talk about Trump and what he wants them to do than talk about God and what God wants them to do.
What do you think God wants Republicans to do? What do you think He wants Democrats to do?

My opinion: He's more interested in how I am living my life than my opinion on how others live theirs.

i’m not trying to rag on Trump, I’m just seeing it the way I see it.
Yes, investigate a known man and find a crime! Quite different from investigating a known crime and finding who is responsible.

Harry ,,whataboutism?? So beneath you
the talk is about how your buddy trump shits on religion....i just pointed out all the others were probably hypocrites too.....yes even the ones you followed without question eddy....
Wrong Harry I question everyone ,even my only 2 friends ,both bartenders
i never see you question lefties here in this forum....but plenty of righties.....thats not everyone.....
whatever that has to do with what i said i will never know....

How can a true Christian, a true believer in God, support Donald Trump? Donald Trump breaks the covenants of the Christian religion and almost every legitimate religion in the world.
Simple as explained with no ambiguity in the Holy Scriptures: No one is required to literally support any Kingdom or its leadership in this world in order to become a citizen of the Kingdom of God.....on the other hand "no Christian" is forbidden from entering the Kingdom of God (aka....the Church that Christ constructed here on earth, that being a Spiritual Kingdom not a literal Kingdom) because of one's belief or disbelief of any physical kingdom here on earth. (Luke 17:20-21)

The Kingdom of God does not rest @ 1600 Pa. Av. "The Kingdom of God does not come with observation; nor will they say SEE HERE! SEE THERE!, for indeed the Kingdom of God is "WITHIN YOU."

This conclusion is logically and clearly documented within the pages of the Holy Scriptures.

1. Jesus explained to the "potentate" of His physical generation....i.e., Pilate, that His (the Christ's) Kingdom was not of this earth, thus His servants would not fight (John 18:36). Jesus stated that His Kingdom was spiritual and His followers were concerned with Spiritual work.

2. No one..........Christian nor Secular is promised nor can they ever escape the evil of this world in this physical reality. A Christian's escape comes after this race called "LIFE" has run its course. Christianity is an individual struggle that never ceases during this lifetime.

3. Only the "fool" puts his/her faith in the hands of any one Political figure.....regardless of their stated faith.

4. This does not restrict the Christian from engaging in Government work or politics. A Christian has the authorization to exercise any civil exercise that government grants he/she as long as exercising that right does not personally violate the basic tenants of Christian Faith. One can and should pay taxes (Matt. 22: 17-21). One can appeal to the government justice system to settle any personal injustices (Acts 25:8-12)....and even hold a Political/Government office without voiding one's personal faith (Phil. 4:22)

CONCLUSION: One should vote for the person that best benefits his/her personal faith......regardless of how much THE MARK is missed when aimed at PERFECTION. Perfection does not exist or the "sacrifice of Christ Jesus and THE FATHER" was made in vain.

We all struggle, none are perfect.....the best one can do in this life if "FORGIVE".

I'm amused by the way the LOTUS attracts more Christian forgiveness than does Bible studying Hillary.
Hoho, perhaps he has more to forgive, thereby making it easier...

President Trump is a proud member of the Marble Collegiate Church in New York City and has been endorsed by top theologians from Franklin Graham to John Hagee.

They appreciate the fact that President Trump is a staunch supporter of freedom of religion, unlike the Far Left.

Trump lied about being a member.. He's NEVER attended that church and he's not on their membersip roll.

Trump attended all the time with his family.

Here is a pic of The Donald with the church's esteemed pastor.

View attachment 495033

The old man here is a priest? From which church?

That was the tremendous Rev. Norman Vincent Peale- a minister not a priest, who led Marble Collegiate Church for many years.
Okay. And what has this old Protestant denomination to do with Donald Trump? Nothing or nothing?

Right. wink, wink..

Trump always couches his vicious slanders and conspiracy theories in "I heard"..
"I heard" is a very weak accusation------I have never come across any
serious SLANDER OR LIBEL that got introduced with "..... I heard....."

Trump is coyly spreading lies like a viscious old woman. He knows what he's doing and its deliberate.
Correct.

Once a grifter, always a grifter.

1444877712787.jpg

Good grief. This was one do the nonsense shows of Hitler with the self-made "bishop of the empire" (Name: Johann Heinrich Ludwig Müller) of the Nazi-movement with the name "Deutsche Christen" = "German Christians". Still today seem some peope to think the anti-Semitic organisation "German Christians" represents the Christians of Germany - but this Nazis just simple tried to overtake the protestants in Germany. The "German Christians" denied or example the Old Tetstament and they told stories like Jesus had been the son of a German soldier in the Roman army who had fought with a sword in the hands against the Jews - and lots of other nonsense stuff. Protestants had reacted very fast by founding the so called "bekennende Kirche" = "the confessing church". Well known in this context is Dietrich Bonhoefer.

Last edited:

President Trump is a proud member of the Marble Collegiate Church in New York City and has been endorsed by top theologians from Franklin Graham to John Hagee.

They appreciate the fact that President Trump is a staunch supporter of freedom of religion, unlike the Far Left.
They' re hypocrites, selling their souls to the devil. The Orange devil.

And you spout a bullshit rumor to the whole world ?/ Only stinkin republicans would do that
And you spew bullshit lies to the whole world ?Only stinking, scum demonRATS would do that

Have you forgotten Trump's tweets and his campaign rants and attacks?

Have you forgotten his rambling, disconnected ranting and bragging on TV every day?
Have you all forgotten ?When President Donald Trump canceled a visit to the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery near Paris in 2018, he blamed rain for the last-minute decision, saying that “the helicopter couldn’t fly” and that the Secret Service wouldn’t drive him there. Neither claim was true.

Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.
the same for the service members that lost their lives because of the- arrogant twat hit-lery...swapping weapons for AMERICAN lives...and you shit stains support these corrupt pieces of shit....
and...have you forgotten about xiden groping those little kids?
Bidens wife accuse him of rape like trumps wife did to trump?
deflection noted, shit stain
can't even answer, go figure....

Forum List

Back