How can a true Christian, a true believer in God, support Donald Trump?

How can a true Christian, a true believer in God, support Donald Trump? Donald Trump breaks the covenants of the Christian religion and almost every legitimate religion in the world.
You would be the very last person who could determine what a 'True Christian' should or should not support.

One thing is for sure Donald John Trump has no Christian qualities, so how can any Christian support that former Democrat donor?
What would you know of Christian qualities?

Well let see you consider a man like Trump a good Christian when he has cheated on all of his wives, sired on child we know of out of wedlock and lied so much that even the Devil can not believe it?

The man sins daily, so tell me what Christian qualities does he have or is it because he is a Republican you automatically consider him as a great Christian and role model for you?

That was before the left became Godless.
A few Republicans and clergy got on the child labor law bandwagon, as if, like the leftwingers, they thought society could not evolve without a benevolent big brother "lovingly" leading them by the hand.

That 40-hour work week was kind of a shame in ways. I remember times when I would have worked longer in the week, but my employer found cheaper ways than time-and-a-half to get by.

This is the kind of authoritarian hierarchy that America has eventually come to accept.

A few Republicans and clergy got on the child labor law bandwagon, as if, like the leftwingers, they thought society could not evolve without a benevolent big brother "lovingly" leading them by the hand.

That 40-hour work week was kind of a shame in ways. I remember times when I would have worked longer in the week, but my employer found cheaper ways than time-and-a-half to get by.

This is the kind of authoritarian hierarchy that America has eventually come to accept.
It is funny how, everywhere you look anymore, fewer and fewer employers are sticking to the 40 hour week.

It is funny how, everywhere you look anymore, fewer and fewer employers are sticking to the 40 hour week.
You mean because our benevolent leftwing government is disincentivizing labor? What's going on now is just another example of how leftwing government actively hurts the people.

Very anti-Christian, and very anti-Trump.

You mean because our benevolent leftwing government is disincentivizing labor? What's going on now is just another example of how leftwing government actively hurts the people.

Very anti-Christian, and very anti-Trump.
no, I mean that in any production or manufacturing process, you will find the 12-hour shift for around-the-clock operations. These are often 4x4 days that rotate through the week. This leaves you with 48 hour weeks, but 5 of very 6 weeks end up with paychecks of less than 40-hours. This spares the employer a massive amount of overtime while getting overtime production out of employers. All perfectly legal and all condoned or run by left-wing businesses.

How can a true Christian, a true believer in God, support Donald Trump? Donald Trump breaks the covenants of the Christian religion and almost every legitimate religion in the world.

1. He is not that bad, saver your hysteria for someone who cares.

2. And he does not hate Christians the way you libs do.

Trump mocks Christians the way he mocks veterans.

Yo mean, if some individual Christian attacks him, he attacks them back?

That is acceptable.

And does not contradict anything in my post.

No. That's not what I meant. He's on record saying thing like "can you believethey believe that shit".. Trump's a user. Everything with him is transactional.

If that is not what you meant, then you need to be more careful about what you say.

Trump is happy to politically ally with the religious right.

THe religious right, which is mostly composed of working class whites, which part of the group Trump crafted his campaign issues to appeal to, was drawn to support him politically.

Trump gets their support and has returned that support, with conservative judges and possibly other actions. I have not followed that closely, but religious conservatives seemed pretty happy with his administation.

That Trump is personally not one of them, is fine. The phrase, "politics makes strange bedfellows" is a cliche for a reason.

This is all normal shit. If you have trouble with it, that is probably an issue you have.

How do you feel personally, about Christian Evangelicals?

Evangelicals? Poorly educated followers of the Scofield heresy.

Do you assume they are wacist? Stupid? Gullible? Sexist?
All of that.

Then you are a bigot.

1. He is not that bad, saver your hysteria for someone who cares.

2. And he does not hate Christians the way you libs do.

Trump mocks Christians the way he mocks veterans.

Yo mean, if some individual Christian attacks him, he attacks them back?

That is acceptable.

And does not contradict anything in my post.

No. That's not what I meant. He's on record saying thing like "can you believethey believe that shit".. Trump's a user. Everything with him is transactional.

If that is not what you meant, then you need to be more careful about what you say.

Trump is happy to politically ally with the religious right.

THe religious right, which is mostly composed of working class whites, which part of the group Trump crafted his campaign issues to appeal to, was drawn to support him politically.

Trump gets their support and has returned that support, with conservative judges and possibly other actions. I have not followed that closely, but religious conservatives seemed pretty happy with his administation.

That Trump is personally not one of them, is fine. The phrase, "politics makes strange bedfellows" is a cliche for a reason.

This is all normal shit. If you have trouble with it, that is probably an issue you have.

How do you feel personally, about Christian Evangelicals?

Evangelicals? Poorly educated followers of the Scofield heresy.

Do you assume they are wacist? Stupid? Gullible? Sexist?

If they can be incited by Trump, yes. Trump knows the mob is his audience.

Thus we see why you have trouble respecting the fact that a political group decided to politically support a candidate who was not one of them.

It is an issue you have, specifically you are bigoted against that group.

Discrimination and prejudice based on Faith.

If Trump is God's chosen one, which many evangelicals believe, then isn't it sort of obvious why they would support him regardless of what he says or does?

Leftist propaganda parrots telling us what a real Christian should believe. Hilarious.

If Trump is God's chosen one, which many evangelicals believe, then isn't it sort of obvious why they would support him regardless of what he says or does?
Christians voted for a President who supported our Constitutional rights. We didn't vote for a Pastor. You dumb asses can't get that through your empty indoctrinated skulls.

not a christian cherry picked examples.jpg

The bigger question is how can a true Christian, a true believer in God, an agnostic or an atheist ever support a single thing that democrats do?!
Because Democrats care about other people.

Yeah, but just other democrats, clones of you. One inch past that line you are all contempt.

yea like all the other presidents were just so righteous....

Remember when Trump claimed Ted Cruz father was part of the JFK assasination?

Trump claimed nothing of the sort.

He merely pointed out that it was a rumor he had heard, not that it was true.
And you spout a bullshit rumor to the whole world ?/ Only stinkin republicans would do that
And you spew bullshit lies to the whole world ?Only stinking, scum demonRATS would do that

Have you forgotten Trump's tweets and his campaign rants and attacks?

Have you forgotten his rambling, disconnected ranting and bragging on TV every day?
have you forgotten about xiden groping those little kids?
Have you all forgotten ?When President Donald Trump canceled a visit to the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery near Paris in 2018, he blamed rain for the last-minute decision, saying that “the helicopter couldn’t fly” and that the Secret Service wouldn’t drive him there. Neither claim was true.

Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.
the same for the service members that lost their lives because of the- arrogant twat hit-lery...swapping weapons for AMERICAN lives...and you shit stains support these corrupt pieces of shit....
and...have you forgotten about xiden groping those little kids?

Donald Trump breaks covenants? Which one exactly?

If true, Joe Biden kills unborn babies and wants us all to pay for it.

Not that hard of a choice really, vote genocidal Nazi or Trump.

Did I mention Abortion Joe is a Catholic?

LOL.

The bigger question is how can a true Christian, a true believer in God, an agnostic or an atheist ever support a single thing that democrats do?!
Because Democrats care about other people.

Yeah, but just other democrats, clones of you. One inch past that line you are all contempt.
That makes no sense at all. Celebrating Memorial Day are you?

Hmmm..what do you mean exactly? You act like he is out selling his soul to the devil (chinese communists) and raping little girls like the Biden clan does.

I do not feel the end justifys the means. In life, I feel we are judged on the means, regardles of the end.
I am more of the mind that there is that divine spark in any person. Remember the words that what you do for the least, you do for me? Or, if you can't find something good to say about someone, say nothing at all?

Perhaps because of this, I've never despised anyone enough to try to whip others into a frenzy because of my own loathing of another.
Sounds good, but we must give our opinions of what is right and wrong.
You're an idiot.
You did a great job of articulating the reason you disagree with me. You are showing the mind of a great intellect, a great theological understanding.

Last edited:
Once upon a time, America really was a city on a hill, but the Godless left changed that.

Right.. The Godless left gave us child labor laws and 40 hour work weeks.

Fundamentalism was organized about 1909 in Philadelphia in reaction against science and modernity. It lead to the Scopes Monkey Trial. the Scofield Bible, Christian Zionism and belief in the Rapture.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back