How can a true Christian, a true believer in God, support Donald Trump?

If you were a true Christian, you would not vote for trump.
So you leftists SELECTIVELY apply the left's favorite verse (even as you take it completely out of context)

"JUDGE NOT LEST YE BE JUDGED"
JFK would not have passed the current ETHICS criteria that "progressives" are imposing
on Trump------for that matter----neither would HIS HIGHNESS BIDEN
Funny, isnt it, that they dont apply the SAME STANDARD to their guy for his CURRENT AND ACTIVE sins as they apply to things they've twisted about Trump from DECADES ago.

Like I said, Christians believe in redemption. This is something the cancel culture cannot understand

The bigger question is how can a true Christian, a true believer in God, an agnostic or an atheist ever support a single thing that democrats do?!
You always spin it as a Democrat thing. You're pathetic.
F off. Democrats get on here every day and rail against God and the Right's "silly religions." They protect everyone's religious rights and freedoms EXCEPT Christians! If the GOP is the Mostly-White party, they are the mostly America party then, and democrats are the clean-up party, they pick up whatever dregs of society are leftover.

Blow me. You mean a good Christian should have voted for Bidden/Harris?
giggle.gif
giggle.gif
giggle.gif
giggle.gif
giggle.gif
giggle.gif
giggle.gif
giggle.gif
giggle.gif

The bigger question is how can a true Christian, a true believer in God, an agnostic or an atheist ever support a single thing that democrats do?!
F off. Democrats get on here every day and rail against God and the Right's "silly religions." They protect everyone's religious rights and freedoms EXCEPT Christians! If the GOP is the Mostly-White party, they are the mostly America party then, and democrats are the clean-up party, they pick up whatever dregs of society are leftover.

Blow me. You mean a good Christian should have voted for Bidden/Harris? View attachment 495993View attachment 495993View attachment 495993View attachment 495993View attachment 495993View attachment 495993View attachment 495993View attachment 495993View attachment 495993

The gall of a Republican to suggest your religion is based on pure sanctamonius Christian values when you supported a POTUS who had none.

There is no God and you have been labouring under the delusion there is all your life. Now you can predict the type of people who can be a Christian. Specifically Republican. How arrogant of you to suggest that?
Did your hideous God allow you those unique qualities?

Does your God also allow republicans to hate and lie about democrats? Wouldn't that be against everything christianity teaches you? There will be a time when a civil war will be waged, not violently though, by atheists and godbotherers for control of the national agenda. That's the privilege you vain presumptuous assume a right to. Remember, good people do good things, Bad people do bad things but for good people to do bad things, it's takes religion. You're a classic example of hypocrisy and ignorance plus stupidity.
It's about now you realise your not dealing with some ignorant mug. I'm very good at this.

Every time you reply I get another whack at you.

How can a true Christian, a true believer in God, support Donald Trump? Donald Trump breaks the covenants of the Christian religion and almost every legitimate religion in the world.
The sooner everybody understands God doesn't give a fuck who the president of the United States is, the better.

1. When he runs again be sure to vote for him.
2. Vote for those who are on Trump's side and running for office.
3. Donate to the cause.
4. Stop voting for Democrats or Rinos.
5. Start complaining to your government representatives about all the crap Biden and the Democrats are shelling out.
6. Start attending his rallies.

How can a true Christian, a true believer in God, support Donald Trump? Donald Trump breaks the covenants of the Christian religion and almost every legitimate religion in the world.
God hasn't finished with him yet.

Really?
What do you think God will do now?
The Jesus junkies were furiously praying for divine intervention. It never came but the silent majority organised his punishment.

The sooner everybody understands God doesn't give a fuck who the president of the United States is, the better.
God does not care about what your job is but he cares about who you are. Trump, no matter what his profession, is the most ungodlily human I have ever been made aware of.
Because of his previous position as President of the USA his ungodliness touches many more lives than the average human.
Trump is a supper spreader of ungodliness.

1. When he runs again be sure to vote for him.
2. Vote for those who are on Trump's side and running for office.
3. Donate to the cause.
4. Stop voting for Democrats or Rinos.
5. Start complaining to your government representatives about all the crap Biden and the Democrats are shelling out.
6. Start attending his rallies.
Onefour worships Trump not the true God.
There will be a price paid.

God does not care about what your job is but he cares about who you are. Trump, no matter what his profession, is the most ungodlily human I have ever been made aware of.
Because of his previous position as President of the USA his ungodliness touches many more lives than the average human.
President Trump has not made my life in the least ungodly. He hasn't that power, that reach. Specifically, what specific thing has President Trump done to make my life ungodly?

How could you possibly know what God wants or knows? You don't have access to his thoughts or anything else.

How could you possibly know what God wants or knows? You don't have access to his thoughts or anything else.
Cause it's usually the opposite of what I want.

Really?
The Jesus junkies were furiously praying for divine intervention. It never came but the silent majority organised his punishment.
My God told Moses he was "I am who I am," at the burning bush. Moses is the one who was told to lead almost a million slaves out of Egypt to go to a land of milk and honey by that great I Am.

Do you think I am psychic? I am not. I have no prophecy skills, either. I don't think God will intervene because He gave mankind free will to conduct political decisions. It's up to us to either peacefully accept each other's points of view, but money can't buy any solution to this problem because a small percentage of Americans have bonded their brethren to totally wipe their rivals out and to bring about their demise in the streets with sharpshooters to achieve dominance through killing all their rivals sans mercy.

I am sorry you so despise those of us who follow Jesus Christ in our hearts and lives. I will pray for you as Christ taught us by example to for those who both hate and spitefully misuse us for gain. And I will.

Really?
My God told Moses he was "I am who I am," at the burning bush. Moses is the one who was told to lead almost a million slaves out of Egypt to go to a land of milk and honey by that great I Am.

Do you think I am psychic? I am not. I have no prophecy skills, either. I don't think God will intervene because He gave mankind free will to conduct political decisions. It's up to us to either peacefully accept each other's points of view, but money can't buy any solution to this problem because a small percentage of Americans have bonded their brethren to totally wipe their rivals out and to bring about their demise in the streets with sharpshooters to achieve dominance through killing all their rivals sans mercy.

I am sorry you so despise those of us who follow Jesus Christ in our hearts and lives. I will pray for you as Christ taught us by example to for those who both hate and spitefully misuse us for gain. And I will.

The classic godbotherer reply, "I will pray for you" as if you know that will have an affect on anything. I'll bet you don't pray for me because Republican godbotherers don't pray for enemies.

Your God never spoke to anyone let alone Moses. God does not exist and never did so grasp that. You have been conned.

I don't hate those who choose to believe fairy tales and lies. It irrational to base your life on them and spend time praying etc plus giving money to paedophile pastors etc to fund their lifestyle.

I hate all religions for the same reason. It has destroyed young lives and decent people through the ages, sparked atrocities etc all in the name of a god who has never existed.
Good people do good things.
Bad people do bad things.
For good people to do bad things, just add religion and ignorance.

Really?

The classic godbotherer reply, "I will pray for you" as if you know that will have an affect on anything. I'll bet you don't pray for me because Republican godbotherers don't pray for enemies.

Your God never spoke to anyone let alone Moses. God does not exist and never did so grasp that. You have been conned.

I don't hate those who choose to believe fairy tales and lies. It irrational to base your life on them and spend time praying etc plus giving money to paedophile pastors etc to fund their lifestyle.

I hate all religions for the same reason. It has destroyed young lives and decent people through the ages, sparked atrocities etc all in the name of a god who has never existed.
"I hate all religions for the same reason. It has destroyed young lives and decent people through the ages, "
I hate all science for the same reason. It has destroyed young lives and decent people through the ages,

Really?

"I hate all religions for the same reason. It has destroyed young lives and decent people through the ages, "
I hate all science for the same reason. It has destroyed young lives and decent people through the ages,

One of the greatest forms if flattery is imitation.
What a poor rebuttal. It's because you cannot refute science when they release facts. Yet you chose to believe a bible and a religion and still not one fact in sight. You've never seen a god or interacted with him.

Here's a bit to ponder. Parents grab their kids the day they can comprehend and indoctrinate them with the filthy lies about God. They frightened the shit out of them with the threat of he'll and purgatory. Then comes those ever so r e liable sins. Don't forget them. They work every time. All the while this is happening the child's mind is completely confused because after all those things God can do to them, he demands they love him.
Little wonder you have to get to them early to make any of that stick.

Religion has no right, nor do you, to abuse children with lies and threats like that. It is child abuse and you should be prosecuted at least.
But while that is happening , enter the devil. We know how godbotherers caricturise him and threaten kids with it.
I'll bet you've done it yourself.

Clearly you haven't given your beliefs and teachings much thought like an atheist sees it. Then comes the pompous sanctamonius high moral ground when you stand in judgement of others andnptedict there demise because they won't conform. Sound familiar???

It's about now you should be realusing you should have shut your mouth. I'm very good at debating religion. But if you feel confident, wade in again. I love this.

Really?

Did you know Moses only had one testicle?

Really?

Did you know Moses only had one testicle?

There you go again. Obviously you've seen his doctors results or something. Maybe it was written in the bible.

Blow me. You mean a good Christian should have voted for Bidden/Harris? View attachment 495993View attachment 495993View attachment 495993View attachment 495993View attachment 495993View attachment 495993View attachment 495993View attachment 495993View attachment 495993

The gall of a Republican to suggest your religion is based on pure sanctamonius Christian values when you supported a POTUS who had none.

There is no God and you have been labouring under the delusion there is all your life. Now you can predict the type of people who can be a Christian. Specifically Republican. How arrogant of you to suggest that?
Did your hideous God allow you those unique qualities?

Does your God also allow republicans to hate and lie about democrats? Wouldn't that be against everything christianity teaches you? There will be a time when a civil war will be waged, not violently though, by atheists and godbotherers for control of the national agenda. That's the privilege you vain presumptuous assume a right to. Remember, good people do good things, Bad people do bad things but for good people to do bad things, it's takes religion. You're a classic example of hypocrisy and ignorance plus stupidity.
It's about now you realise your not dealing with some ignorant mug. I'm very good at this.

Every time you reply I get another whack at you.
The choice was simple. Vote for conservatism or vote for liberalism. They was the only choices open to the American people. Say what you will about TRUMP. He is only a man who never claimed to be perfect. He was also very easy to read. And then there was Mrs. Clinton. Extremely smart, who stood for everything liberal. Man can fix anything and everything given enough MONEY. Money, money and more money. "Free" education, "free" healthcare, "free" borders, "free" abortions, "free" love(lust)... Democrats have been promising whatever they believe will gain them votes. Scruples and morality are not on their agenda unless it might get them elected ------ but most conservatives can see right through their facade. SOW TO THE WIND AND YOU WILL REAP A TORNADO! Democrats promise everything in order to keep the masses under their manipulation ----- Let them eat cake and shut them up (we need their vote). One doesn't need a good education to believe that free is a bargain ----- or do they? Free education, as long as you control what may and may not be taught --- and their kids (politician's children go to private schools) don't attend THERE. Free borders, as long as illicit drug are accessible. Free healthcare, as long as it's not wasted on the elderly. Free abortions, as long as such keeps the poor in check. Free drugs, as long as the druggies don't live in elite neighborhoods. Free love, as long as they love us... Raise the minimum wage, as long as they (the ruling class) earn a whole lot more... Money will fix everything ---- especially, the liberal politician's paycheck. HEAVEN FORBID A PAY CUT IS SUGGESTED! When was the last time you ever head that!
ONLY GOD and not some man will ever fix our world. As long as men believe they have the answer and it doesn't include GOD, things will NEVER get better!

Last edited:
I thought that it was government and politics that has destroyed young lives and decent people...it is those with power, those with wealth young people need to beware of--and right at the time they are gaining their own independence the wish to make their own way and support themselves.

Forum List

Back