How can a true Christian, a true believer in God, support Donald Trump?

Especially when you consider that Trump IS God!
He's not. Basically he was an average citizen who got an education on how Washington really works. It appears many are quite okay with how Washington works. I happened to favor Washington DC receiving a few licks and happen to believe they could use a few more.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Best of a bad lot then ?
Life long politicians, life long bureaucrats, and lobbyists are not a government I favor. I am more Libertarian by nature. I didn't like DC; I don't favor life-long politicians/bureaucrats and President Trump seemed like the guy who would throw a few punches for me. I knew he would get hammered, and he did, but who doesn't like to see David going up against Goliath and giving it his best anyway?

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
How can a true Christian, a true believer in God, support Donald Trump? Donald Trump breaks the covenants of the Christian religion and almost every legitimate religion in the world.
How can a true Christian support any politician?

Best of a bad lot then ?
Life long politicians, life long bureaucrats, and lobbyists are not a government I favor. I am more Libertarian by nature. I didn't like DC; I don't favor life-long politicians/bureaucrats and President Trump seemed like the guy who would throw a few punches for me. I knew he would get hammered, and he did, but who doesn't like to see David going up against Goliath and giving it his best anyway?
I struggle to see trump as David. He was backed by billionaires and his cabinet was packed with businessmen pursuing their own interests and those of big business.

US Christians are very flexible in their faith. They dont really hold to the teachings of the Bibul. They can rationalise anything and make pragmatic decisions. Integrity and honesty left the building a while back.
Thus holds true only to white Christian nationalists.
His support is essentially white isnt it ?
Well there was Ben Carson the doctor in charge of housing a black supporter of the orange turd

Best of a bad lot then ?
I struggle to see trump as David. He was backed by billionaires and his cabinet was packed with businessmen pursuing their own interests and those of big business.
Trump as David lol lol More like Attila The Hun

Donald Trump was a big success in business and he knew it. However, he wanted others to have their success in business as well. Politics is different. Wanting the success of others in the political world means one's personal defeat.

This is why I am against large corporations, they want to crush others as well. I think we have a prime example of this in Big Pharma with Medina and Pfizer trying to smash the Johnson and Johnson's vaccine.

Businesses do crush their competitors; government crushes even their own voters.

Perhaps a true Christian, with a comprehension of end time details welcomed a respite from the inexorable march toward the evil about to overtake us. One so evil that it will require Christ to return to this earth to prevent the complete destruction of life on this planet.
This is why Trump and his concern for America is refreshing for a change. All the rest have a different agenda:

yea like all the other presidents were just so righteous....
Harry ,,whataboutism?? So beneath you
the talk is about how your buddy trump shits on religion....i just pointed out all the others were probably hypocrites too.....yes even the ones you followed without question eddy....

Trump promotes conspiracy theories. No leader should do that.

Perhaps a true Christian, with a comprehension of end time details welcomed a respite from the inexorable march toward the evil about to overtake us. One so evil that it will require Christ to return to this earth to prevent the complete destruction of life on this planet.
This is why Trump and his concern for America is refreshing for a change. All the rest have a different agenda:

There have been many,many New world orders like Alexander the Great, Gengis Khan, Napoleon... The list goes on and on..

The end Times scenario is pure Scofield and a shortcut thru scripture for lazy people.

Forum List

Back