How can a true Christian, a true believer in God, support Donald Trump?

How can a true Christian, a true believer in God, support Donald Trump? Donald Trump breaks the covenants of the Christian religion and almost every legitimate religion in the world.

By the same token, how can they support Biden?

Isn't his chosen religion totally against abortion?

Maybe Biden dissents, or maybe he just appreciates the fact that his role as POTUS should not include forcing his personal beliefs on others. At least he is trustworthy in this regard.

You are setting up a scenario in which voters would be forced to reject a candidate based on religion alone if the rule was that every member of every faith was required to march in lockstep with whoever makes the rules in their particular religious group.

At least Biden has an active spiritual life. Remember that the only alternative was to vote for Trump, who has zero interest in faith and ethics.

Biden has an active spiritual life? Trump has zero interest in faith and ethics? How do
you know? Biden has no interest in forcing his personal beliefs on others? Seems to
me that he is highly supportive of people with exactly such agendas

c'mon Lysie----you can do better than answer SPECIFICS by a simple thumb down

How can a true Christian, a true believer in God, support Donald Trump? Donald Trump breaks the covenants of the Christian religion and almost every legitimate religion in the world.
Because for most humans, believing in this iron age mythology isn't about being a compassionate, ethical, empathetic human being. It's about earning a reward for themselves, that reward being eternal life. Throw in the mix the idea that they believe literally ALL they have to do to get the ultimate, selfish reward is to accept the zombie king as the savior, and also throw in the childish, immoral idea that the zombie king has paid the price for their own sins already... and what comes out the other end is a garbage human much of the time.

No he wasn't a big success in business. Look at his track record.
He had failures. He had success. I have had success in my own life. I've also had failures.

Unlike many, Mr. Trump wasn't my choice from the get-go. In that beginning field of Republicans he was precisely my middle choice. In my State, he was already the nominee before I had a chance to vote. Being solidly blue State, my State voted for Clinton, so my vote and my choice counted as nothing.

However, as President, I liked many of the things that he did; lower taxes, fewer regulations, independence of US gas. Army daughter was in Korea at that time, and under President Trump, the rumble over there calmed a bit. I also liked that he moved the embassy in Israel to Jerusalem. He did not let the Russian Hoax stop him. I was once a journalist and have felt despair over the media long before President Trump--or for that matter, many other people. No one could get me to shut up about corporations buying up small town news media and how we would all live to regret it. President Trump called out the media. He was against abortion, he supported freedom of religion.

The Washington Swamp did not give him a fair shake, did not lend a hand to help the new kid on the block. You might even say there were very few in that Swamp who were what is being called here, as "true Christians" when it came to welcoming the stranger.

Trump moved the Embassy to Jerusalem and didn't geta thing in return.

Washington DC is full of Embassies-----aren't they supposed to be in Country Capitals?
What was he supposed to GET in return. As to business------take a good look at
VERY WEALTHY BIDEN who owns the real estate of Delaware-----the DUMP state

Trump crapped on the Palestinians and the Arab world, but he got his headline.

how did he "crap" on "palestinians" by placing an embassy in the capital
of a country. The main crapper on the people who were silly enough to
start calling themselves "palestinians" circa 1960 was ARAFART. About
that time-----there were kids in my school who started calling themselves
"MODS" and "ROCKERS" with similar FERVOR ----sorta in honor of the BEATLES

He had failures. He had success. I have had success in my own life. I've also had failures.

Unlike many, Mr. Trump wasn't my choice from the get-go. In that beginning field of Republicans he was precisely my middle choice. In my State, he was already the nominee before I had a chance to vote. Being solidly blue State, my State voted for Clinton, so my vote and my choice counted as nothing.

However, as President, I liked many of the things that he did; lower taxes, fewer regulations, independence of US gas. Army daughter was in Korea at that time, and under President Trump, the rumble over there calmed a bit. I also liked that he moved the embassy in Israel to Jerusalem. He did not let the Russian Hoax stop him. I was once a journalist and have felt despair over the media long before President Trump--or for that matter, many other people. No one could get me to shut up about corporations buying up small town news media and how we would all live to regret it. President Trump called out the media. He was against abortion, he supported freedom of religion.

The Washington Swamp did not give him a fair shake, did not lend a hand to help the new kid on the block. You might even say there were very few in that Swamp who were what is being called here, as "true Christians" when it came to welcoming the stranger.

Washington DC is full of Embassies-----aren't they supposed to be in Country Capitals?

They were always Palestinians,, That was another Zionist lie.. just like a land without people for a people without land.

Maybe Biden dissents, or maybe he just appreciates the fact that his role as POTUS should not include forcing his personal beliefs on others. At least he is trustworthy in this regard.

You are setting up a scenario in which voters would be forced to reject a candidate based on religion alone if the rule was that every member of every faith was required to march in lockstep with whoever makes the rules in their particular religious group.

At least Biden has an active spiritual life. Remember that the only alternative was to vote for Trump, who has zero interest in faith and ethics.

Biden has an active spiritual life? Trump has zero interest in faith and ethics? How do
you know? Biden has no interest in forcing his personal beliefs on others? Seems to
me that he is highly supportive of people who with exactly such agendas
Biden never has tried to force his beliefs on others. He does not use his office to bully or force others to live by his personal opinions, unlike his predecessor.

We are all sinners. But there are very few in this world that sin as much as Donald Trump. How can you support any leader that is as sinful as Donald Trump.
Two thoughts: Apparently I do know a lot of people who sin as much as Donald Trump. I may be one of them. Second, A basic tenet of Christian faith is that all throughout his ministry, Jesus proclaimed, "Sins are forgiven." He also noted, "If you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins."

Are you trying to make a case that sins are not forgiven, or that Christians should not forgive the sins of others?

We are all sinners. But there are very few in this world that sin as much as Donald Trump. How can you support any leader that is as sinful as Donald Trump.
Two thoughts: Apparently I do know a lot of people who sin as much as Donald Trump. I may be one of them. Second, A basic tenet of Christian faith is that all throughout his ministry, Jesus proclaimed, "Sins are forgiven." He also noted, "If you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins."

Are you trying to make a case that sins are not forgiven, or that Christians should not forgive the sins of others?
Are you trying to make the case that we should empty the prisons? Why not? Are they not forgiven their "sins"?

me that he is highly supportive of people who with exactly such agendas
Biden never has tried to force his beliefs on others. He does not use his office to bully or force others to live by his personal opinions, unlike his predecessor.
I have NO NOTION to what you are alluding. You are betraying your own natural talents.
YOU have the capacity to explain SPECIFICALLY. The manner in which you posted would
qualify you for the "english composition remedial room"

Perhaps a true Christian, with a comprehension of end time details welcomed a respite from the inexorable march toward the evil about to overtake us. One so evil that it will require Christ to return to this earth to prevent the complete destruction of life on this planet.
This is why Trump and his concern for America is refreshing for a change. All the rest have a different agenda:

There have been many,many New world orders like Alexander the Great, Gengis Khan, Napoleon... The list goes on and on..

The end Times scenario is pure Scofield and a shortcut thru scripture for lazy people.

Were any that you mentioned able to destroy every living thing on earth? When did that ability become a possibility?
It's pure prophecy and Scofield wasn't a prophet. It came from the one who can see the end from the beginning...

Last edited:
Perhaps a true Christian, with a comprehension of end time details welcomed a respite from the inexorable march toward the evil about to overtake us. One so evil that it will require Christ to return to this earth to prevent the complete destruction of life on this planet.
This is why Trump and his concern for America is refreshing for a change. All the rest have a different agenda:

There have been many,many New world orders like Alexander the Great, Gengis Khan, Napoleon... The list goes on and on..

The end Times scenario is pure Scofield and a shortcut thru scripture for lazy people.

Were any that you mentioned able to destroy every living thing on earth? When did that ability become a possibility?
It's pure prophecy and Scofield didn't have that ability either...

The world as they knew it, yes.

How can a true Christian, a true believer in God, support beijing xiden?​

yea like all the other presidents were just so righteous....

Remember when Trump claimed Ted Cruz father was part of the JFK assasination?

Trump claimed nothing of the sort.

He merely pointed out that it was a rumor he had heard, not that it was true.
And you spout a bullshit rumor to the whole world ?/ Only stinkin republicans would do that
And you spew bullshit lies to the whole world ?Only stinking, scum demonRATS would do that

And you spout a bullshit rumor to the whole world ?/ Only stinkin republicans would do that
And you spew bullshit lies to the whole world ?Only stinking, scum demonRATS would do that

Have you forgotten Trump's tweets and his campaign rants and attacks?

Have you forgotten his rambling, disconnected ranting and bragging on TV every day?

Have you forgotten his rambling, disconnected ranting and bragging on TV every day?
have you forgotten about xiden groping those little kids?

They were always Palestinians,, That was another Zionist lie.. just like a land without people for a people without land.
What does "there were always Palestinians" mean? The word "PALESTINA" was coined
by a GREEK HISTORIAN --Herodotus circa 500 BC to describe a BODY OF LAND. Historically
the ONLY people called "PALESTINIANS" in spoken and written language from circa--
200 AD to circa 1960's AD have been jews living in the area called PALESTINA by Herodotus
and later by THE ROMAN EMPIRE and later by the world. Why do you LIE?. Was ARAFART
termed a PALESTINIAN on his government papers when an infant? My hubby was. He still
has those papers. -----HE IS A REAL PALESTINIAN. He considers Jerusalem the capital of
his country----which the romans, when they first invaded, called JUDEA----and later PALESTINA. . You play fraud with semantics. A personal anecdote-----as a kid of about
10 -----I was surprised to learn that the word PALESTINE---is not hebrew. Later on
I learned that it is CERTAINLY NOT ARABIC. "ARABS" I encountered could not even
PRONOUNCE IT. Another interesting factoid-----There are arabic speaking jews (obviously) ---
who somehow can pronounce PALESTINE. Did you know that the original name of
NABLUS ----is NEOPOLIS? The romans changed it from SHECHEM----then the scum
from arabia came GALLOPING in ----in a frenzy of pillage and rape. You want to claim that
"there was ALWAYS A NABLUS" how about----'There were always Bostonians'

That is not what the Word says. All life on earth, means all life on earth. When did Napoleon sit in the Holy of Holies?

I am old-----I remember lots of ranting from politicians

That is not what the Word says. All life on earth, means all life on earth. When did Napoleon sit in the Holy of Holies?

Eretz is not the "earth".. it is the land.. Like when scipture says there was famine in the land, not the whole earth.

What does "there were always Palestinians" mean? The word "PALESTINA" was coined
by a GREEK HISTORIAN --Herodotus circa 500 BC to describe a BODY OF LAND. Historically
the ONLY people called "PALESTINIANS" in spoken and written language from circa--
200 AD to circa 1960's AD have been jews living in the area called PALESTINA by Herodotus
and later by THE ROMAN EMPIRE and later by the world. Why do you LIE?. Was ARAFART
termed a PALESTINIAN on his government papers when an infant? My hubby was. He still
has those papers. -----HE IS A REAL PALESTINIAN. He considers Jerusalem the capital of
his country----which the romans, when they first invaded, called JUDEA----and later PALESTINA. . You play fraud with semantics. A personal anecdote-----as a kid of about
10 -----I was surprised to learn that the word PALESTINE---is not hebrew. Later on
I learned that it is CERTAINLY NOT ARABIC. "ARABS" I encountered could not even
PRONOUNCE IT. Another interesting factoid-----There are arabic speaking jews (obviously) ---
who somehow can pronounce PALESTINE. Did you know that the original name of
NABLUS ----is NEOPOLIS? The romans changed it from SHECHEM----then the scum
from arabia came GALLOPING in ----in a frenzy of pillage and rape. You want to claim that
"there was ALWAYS A NABLUS" how about----'There were always Bostonians'

Palestine was a province of Syria and the people who live there were Palestinians. Like you would say Southerners live in the South.

The Arabs began migrating out of the Arabian peninsula in waves 10,000 BC as Arabia became more arid. They were therein Mesopotamia, Palestine and the Levant long before Abraham left Urfa near Haran.. and for the most part brought the Canaanite pantheon with them.

Eretz is not the "earth".. it is the land.. Like when scipture says there was famine in the land, not the whole earth.

to what lines are you referring? eretz and adamah have to be interpreted in context

Forum List

Back