How can a true Christian, a true believer in God, support Donald Trump?

No he wasn't a big success in business. Look at his track record.
He had failures. He had success. I have had success in my own life. I've also had failures.

Unlike many, Mr. Trump wasn't my choice from the get-go. In that beginning field of Republicans he was precisely my middle choice. In my State, he was already the nominee before I had a chance to vote. Being solidly blue State, my State voted for Clinton, so my vote and my choice counted as nothing.

However, as President, I liked many of the things that he did; lower taxes, fewer regulations, independence of US gas. Army daughter was in Korea at that time, and under President Trump, the rumble over there calmed a bit. I also liked that he moved the embassy in Israel to Jerusalem. He did not let the Russian Hoax stop him. I was once a journalist and have felt despair over the media long before President Trump--or for that matter, many other people. No one could get me to shut up about corporations buying up small town news media and how we would all live to regret it. President Trump called out the media. He was against abortion, he supported freedom of religion.

The Washington Swamp did not give him a fair shake, did not lend a hand to help the new kid on the block. You might even say there were very few in that Swamp who were what is being called here, as "true Christians" when it came to welcoming the stranger.

Trump moved the Embassy to Jerusalem and didn't geta thing in return.

Washington DC is full of Embassies-----aren't they supposed to be in Country Capitals?
What was he supposed to GET in return. As to business------take a good look at
VERY WEALTHY BIDEN who owns the real estate of Delaware-----the DUMP state

Trump crapped on the Palestinians and the Arab world, but he got his headline.

how did he "crap" on "palestinians" by placing an embassy in the capital
of a country. The main crapper on the people who were silly enough to
start calling themselves "palestinians" circa 1960 was ARAFART. About
that time-----there were kids in my school who started calling themselves
"MODS" and "ROCKERS" with similar FERVOR ----sorta in honor of the BEATLES

They were always Palestinians,, That was another Zionist lie.. just like a land without people for a people without land.
What does "there were always Palestinians" mean? The word "PALESTINA" was coined
by a GREEK HISTORIAN --Herodotus circa 500 BC to describe a BODY OF LAND. Historically
the ONLY people called "PALESTINIANS" in spoken and written language from circa--
200 AD to circa 1960's AD have been jews living in the area called PALESTINA by Herodotus
and later by THE ROMAN EMPIRE and later by the world. Why do you LIE?. Was ARAFART
termed a PALESTINIAN on his government papers when an infant? My hubby was. He still
has those papers. -----HE IS A REAL PALESTINIAN. He considers Jerusalem the capital of
his country----which the romans, when they first invaded, called JUDEA----and later PALESTINA. . You play fraud with semantics. A personal anecdote-----as a kid of about
10 -----I was surprised to learn that the word PALESTINE---is not hebrew. Later on
I learned that it is CERTAINLY NOT ARABIC. "ARABS" I encountered could not even
PRONOUNCE IT. Another interesting factoid-----There are arabic speaking jews (obviously) ---
who somehow can pronounce PALESTINE. Did you know that the original name of
NABLUS ----is NEOPOLIS? The romans changed it from SHECHEM----then the scum
from arabia came GALLOPING in ----in a frenzy of pillage and rape. You want to claim that
"there was ALWAYS A NABLUS" how about----'There were always Bostonians'

Palestine was a province of Syria and the people who live there were Palestinians. Like you would say Southerners live in the South.

Jews, Arabs, Armenians and Druze were called "Palestinians" while the Brits were there. I know the word "Palestinian" in the sense in which we use this word today since 1972, when "the Palestinians" suddenly appeared here in Germany and broke the Olympic peace by murdering sportsmen from Israel.

The Arabs began migrating out of the Arabian peninsula in waves 10,000 BC as Arabia became more arid.

10,000 years ago existed no human beings whose "character" you are able to explain with the words, which we use today. 70,000-80,000 years ago existed by the way in the southern part of Africa only 1000-10,000 members of the species homo-sapiens any longer - no one knows why - who are ancestors of all human beings, who live today worldwide.

They were therein Mesopotamia, Palestine and the Levant long before Abraham left Urfa near Haran.. and for the most part brought the Canaanite pantheon with them.

And I thought "all Muslims" (¿biological genetically 'the Arabs'?) think one of the sons of Abraham with the name Ismael had been their ancestor.

Last edited:
He had failures. He had success. I have had success in my own life. I've also had failures.

Unlike many, Mr. Trump wasn't my choice from the get-go. In that beginning field of Republicans he was precisely my middle choice. In my State, he was already the nominee before I had a chance to vote. Being solidly blue State, my State voted for Clinton, so my vote and my choice counted as nothing.

However, as President, I liked many of the things that he did; lower taxes, fewer regulations, independence of US gas. Army daughter was in Korea at that time, and under President Trump, the rumble over there calmed a bit. I also liked that he moved the embassy in Israel to Jerusalem. He did not let the Russian Hoax stop him. I was once a journalist and have felt despair over the media long before President Trump--or for that matter, many other people. No one could get me to shut up about corporations buying up small town news media and how we would all live to regret it. President Trump called out the media. He was against abortion, he supported freedom of religion.

The Washington Swamp did not give him a fair shake, did not lend a hand to help the new kid on the block. You might even say there were very few in that Swamp who were what is being called here, as "true Christians" when it came to welcoming the stranger.

Washington DC is full of Embassies-----aren't they supposed to be in Country Capitals?

They were always Palestinians,, That was another Zionist lie.. just like a land without people for a people without land.
What does "there were always Palestinians" mean? The word "PALESTINA" was coined
by a GREEK HISTORIAN --Herodotus circa 500 BC to describe a BODY OF LAND. Historically
the ONLY people called "PALESTINIANS" in spoken and written language from circa--
200 AD to circa 1960's AD have been jews living in the area called PALESTINA by Herodotus
and later by THE ROMAN EMPIRE and later by the world. Why do you LIE?. Was ARAFART
termed a PALESTINIAN on his government papers when an infant? My hubby was. He still
has those papers. -----HE IS A REAL PALESTINIAN. He considers Jerusalem the capital of
his country----which the romans, when they first invaded, called JUDEA----and later PALESTINA. . You play fraud with semantics. A personal anecdote-----as a kid of about
10 -----I was surprised to learn that the word PALESTINE---is not hebrew. Later on
PRONOUNCE IT. Another interesting factoid-----There are arabic speaking jews (obviously) ---
from arabia came GALLOPING in ----in a frenzy of pillage and rape. You want to claim that

Palestine was a province of Syria and the people who live there were Palestinians. Like you would say Southerners live in the South.

The Arabs began migrating out of the Arabian peninsula in waves 10,000 BC as Arabia became more arid. They were therein Mesopotamia, Palestine and the Levant long before Abraham left Urfa near Haran.. and for the most part brought the Canaanite pantheon with them.

Palestina was a term INVENTED by Herodotus for a body of land. It was not a COUNTRY
or a "province" What were countries at the time of Herodotus were the Kingdom of Israel
and the Kingdom of Judea. AMERICA was a body of land 500 years ago-----it was not a
country either. CUSH was a body of land too. ----not a country. You are playing silly
islamo nazi sophistry. THE LEVANT is also an area of land. Some civilizations are called
LEVANTINE----and then some are called AEGEAN-----sometimes the people thereof are
called LEVANTINES and AEGEANS

Israel was for most of its history controlled by other countries like Egypt, Babylon, Assyria, Greeks, Romans, Turks and Britiish.

Israel was nearly never controlled. Palestine - the Romans made it 70 AD - was always controlled from others

But, even in antiquity Jewish people were NOT the sole inhabitants of Judah or Israel. Samaria had four Arab tribes settled by Sargon 2.. There were Jebucites, Edomites, the Decapolis cities and Scythiopolis.

Aha - then Jesus was an Arab? ... The Arabian language seems by the way to have a lot to do with the syro-aramaic language, which Jesus once spoke on his own.

Last edited:

The Arabs began migrating out of the Arabian peninsula in waves 10,000 BC as Arabia became more arid. They were therein Mesopotamia, Palestine and the Levant long before Abraham left Urfa near Haran.. and for the most part brought the Canaanite pantheon with them.

Palestina was a term INVENTED by Herodotus for a body of land. It was not a COUNTRY
or a "province" What were countries at the time of Herodotus were the Kingdom of Israel
and the Kingdom of Judea. AMERICA was a body of land 500 years ago-----it was not a
country either. CUSH was a body of land too. ----not a country. You are playing silly
islamo nazi sophistry. THE LEVANT is also an area of land. Some civilizations are called
LEVANTINE----and then some are called AEGEAN-----sometimes the people thereof are

Israel was for most of its history controlled by other countries like Egypt, Babylon, Assyria, Greeks, Romans, Turks and Britiish.

Israel was nearly never controlled. Palestine - the Romans made it 70 AD - was always controlled from others

But, even in antiquity Jewish people were NOT the sole inhabitants of Judah or Israel. Samaria had four Arab tribes settled by Sargon 2.. There were Jebucites, Edomites, the Decapolis cities and Scythiopolis.

Aha - then Jesus was an Arab? ... The Arabian language seems by the way to have a lot to do with the syro-aramaic language, which Jesus once spoke on his own.

not only was Jesus an arab-----he was a "palestinian" Arafart----also CLAIMED
to be a "palestinian" but he was not. He was born in CAIRO. Had he emigrated to
the PALESTINE MANDATE he would still be an ARAB ----My very own hubby emigrated
to the PALESTINE MANDATE from a shariah shit hole arab country. On his government
PALESTINE MANDATE papers he was termed a PALESTINIAN----because he was a jew.
Jesus was a jew. Arafart lied. Had Jesus been born in 500 AD (don't laugh at the
weird paradox) and LIVED in PALESTINA----he would have been a PALESTINIAN.
Had arafart been BORN in the palestine Mandate in 1940 he would still be AN ARAB--
an arabic speaking member of the minions of the rapist of Mecca

try again. There is no question that Israel was under incessant attack----it was CENTRALLY
located between the POWERS of the day ------your concept that JEBUCITES, EDOMITES etc
etc etc were all "ARABS" is something you seem to have picked up from some BAATHIST
FASCISTS. Edomites SPOKE ARABIC 4000 years ago?. Migration by humans has
been VERY brisk for scores of Millennia Arabs were not the SOLE INHABITANTS OF
MECCA either-----but it is true that BAATHISTS claim that all people in arabia were
ARABS --------it is their FASCIST notion. How about Egypt? Were all of the
people living in Egypt ---lets say 3000 years ago-----READERS AND WRITERS OF HIEROGLYPHICS and------eager to be MUMMIFIED and somehow ARABS? . Are the PYRAMIDS "muslim" or "arab" architecture? Pakistanis I have known have INSISTED that the TAJ MAHAL is -----"muslim architecture" Getting back to PITA------yes----a Baathist I once met---LONG
AGO insisted it is ARRRRAAABBBB I have also been told that SHISH KEBOB is----
"muslim" as is the entire indian subcontinent------MUGHAL ---to wit "muslim land"

Why would you think the Pyramids were Arab?

Taj Mahal - Wikipedia
The Taj Mahal was designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1983 for being "the jewel of Muslim art in India and one of the universally admired masterpieces of the world's heritage". It is regarded by

do you think that EGYPTIANS ARE ARABS? Nasser did. As to the TAJ MAHAL---regardless of what UNESCO recorded------it is neither muslim art or architecture. The stuff and style precedes the birth of AL NABI. Long ago---I visited an Exposition of "MUSLIM ART" created by the
Saudi Arabian embassy in New York City. Most of the stuff was highly decorated scimitars----
and daggers with FILAGREE SILVER handles. Hubby was able to tell me which jewish community in Yemen created this and that item. I am convinced that AMERICAN CHEESE----
is not entirely an american INNOVATION but CIGARETTES are. Poor Pocahantas died
young------maybe someone fed her "AMERICAN CHEESE" She probably did not smoke
tobacco habitually-----even though the recreational use of tobacco is an american
innovation
You mean Jews aren't Arabs?

She seems to be schooling you, rosie.
no---jews are not arabs. If you crawl out from under your rock and IF YOU LIVE IN THE USA---
you might encounter jews with family background in arabic speaking countries who actually
do speak arabic. You may find one or two EXCEPTIONS TO THE RULE who term themselves
"arabs" MAYBE but the overwhelming majority do not. The majority will kinda get a look
of disgust on their faces. Interestingly ----if you talk to an EGYPTIAN and mention "PALESTINIAN" you will see a similar look of disgust on his face. NEXT comes Iranian---
NEVER TELL AN IRANIAN NAMED MUHUMMAD OR ACHMED "aren't you an arab"?----
the Iranian MIGHT VOMIT. I learned it all----right here in the USA FROM Iranians, Egyptians,
Jews from arab countries etc etc On a lighter note----there seems to be another
interaction between SAUDI ARABIA (sunni) and HOUTHIS (shiites ---the iranian shills in
Yemen) -------you like scriptural writings-----in the mishnah and talmud that JESUS read----
the people of arabia are called "ISHMAELITES" Watdahell are "ISHMAELITES"? you ask?
Ok I asked hubby who did read the mishnah and talmud in childhood------WHAT IS AN ISHMAELITE as mentioned in the Mishnah?. ----answer-----unlettered, unwashed people
who are dangerous and who have no permanent homes (ie nomads) ------guess who

How can a true Christian, a true believer in God, support Donald Trump? Donald Trump breaks the covenants of the Christian religion and almost every legitimate religion in the world.

President Trump is a proud member of the Marble Collegiate Church in New York City and has been endorsed by top theologians from Franklin Graham to John Hagee.

They appreciate the fact that President Trump is a staunch supporter of freedom of religion, unlike the Far Left.

Trump lied about being a member.. He's NEVER attended that church and he's not on their membersip roll.

Trump attended all the time with his family.

Here is a pic of The Donald with the church's esteemed pastor.

View attachment 495033

The old man here is a priest? From which church?

That was the tremendous Rev. Norman Vincent Peale- a minister not a priest, who led Marble Collegiate Church for many years.

Suspension of belief, I guess. But it sure calls the sincerity of their belief into question.
Again, how? How does supporting Donald Trump negate belief in God?
We are all sinners. But there are very few in this world that sin as much as Donald Trump. How can you support any leader that is as sinful as Donald Trump.
Well, that's part of this. They believe his is truthful and sincere and decent. Perhaps they think he is more than truthful and sincere and decent than most.

To them, at least some of them, he is someone we should aspire to be, just like J................

There is simply nothing that can be said to them that will matter.

try again. There is no question that Israel was under incessant attack----it was CENTRALLY
located between the POWERS of the day ------your concept that JEBUCITES, EDOMITES etc
etc etc were all "ARABS" is something you seem to have picked up from some BAATHIST
MECCA either-----but it is true that BAATHISTS claim that all people in arabia were
people living in Egypt ---lets say 3000 years ago-----READERS AND WRITERS OF HIEROGLYPHICS and------eager to be MUMMIFIED and somehow ARABS? . Are the PYRAMIDS "muslim" or "arab" architecture? Pakistanis I have known have INSISTED that the TAJ MAHAL is -----"muslim architecture" Getting back to PITA------yes----a Baathist I once met---LONG
"muslim" as is the entire indian subcontinent------MUGHAL ---to wit "muslim land"

Taj Mahal - Wikipedia
The Taj Mahal was designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1983 for being "the jewel of Muslim art in India and one of the universally admired masterpieces of the world's heritage". It is regarded by

do you think that EGYPTIANS ARE ARABS? Nasser did. As to the TAJ MAHAL---regardless of what UNESCO recorded------it is neither muslim art or architecture. The stuff and style precedes the birth of AL NABI. Long ago---I visited an Exposition of "MUSLIM ART" created by the
Saudi Arabian embassy in New York City. Most of the stuff was highly decorated scimitars----
and daggers with FILAGREE SILVER handles. Hubby was able to tell me which jewish community in Yemen created this and that item. I am convinced that AMERICAN CHEESE----
tobacco habitually-----even though the recreational use of tobacco is an american
innovation

no---jews are not arabs. If you crawl out from under your rock and IF YOU LIVE IN THE USA---
you might encounter jews with family background in arabic speaking countries who actually
do speak arabic. You may find one or two EXCEPTIONS TO THE RULE who term themselves
"arabs" MAYBE but the overwhelming majority do not. The majority will kinda get a look
of disgust on their faces. Interestingly ----if you talk to an EGYPTIAN and mention "PALESTINIAN" you will see a similar look of disgust on his face. NEXT comes Iranian---
the Iranian MIGHT VOMIT. I learned it all----right here in the USA FROM Iranians, Egyptians,
interaction between SAUDI ARABIA (sunni) and HOUTHIS (shiites ---the iranian shills in
Yemen) -------you like scriptural writings-----in the mishnah and talmud that JESUS read----
the people of arabia are called "ISHMAELITES" Watdahell are "ISHMAELITES"? you ask?
Ok I asked hubby who did read the mishnah and talmud in childhood------WHAT IS AN ISHMAELITE as mentioned in the Mishnah?. ----answer-----unlettered, unwashed people

Ishmael's mother was Hagar the Egyptian.. Abraham had more sons by his Arab wife Keturah.

King James Bible
Now the sons of Keturah, Abraham's concubine: she bare Zimran, and Jokshan, and Medan, and Midian, and Ishbak, and Shuah. And the sons of Jokshan; Sheba, and Dedan.

1 Chronicles 1:32

Its nothing new for Hebrews to slander the neighbors.

Jews, Arabs, Armenians and Druze were called "Palestinians" while the Brits were there. I know the word "Palestinian" in the sense in which we use this word today since 1972, when "the Palestinians" suddenly appeared here in Germany and broke the Olympic peace by murdering sportsmen from Israel.

The Arabs began migrating out of the Arabian peninsula in waves 10,000 BC as Arabia became more arid.

10,000 years ago existed no human beings whose "character" you are able to explain with the words, which we use today. 70,000-80,000 years ago existed by the way in the southern part of Africa only 1000-10,000 members of the species homo-sapiens any longer - no one knows why - who are ancestors of all human beings, who live today worldwide.

They were therein Mesopotamia, Palestine and the Levant long before Abraham left Urfa near Haran.. and for the most part brought the Canaanite pantheon with them.

And I thought "all Muslims" (¿biological genetically 'the Arabs'?) think one of the sons of Abraham with the name Ismael had been their ancestor.
wrong again------the BRITISH MANDATE did not term arabs

Taj Mahal - Wikipedia

innovation

Ishmael's mother was Hagar the Egyptian.. Abraham had more sons by his Arab wife Keturah.

King James Bible
Now the sons of Keturah, Abraham's concubine: she bare Zimran, and Jokshan, and Medan, and Midian, and Ishbak, and Shuah. And the sons of Jokshan; Sheba, and Dedan.

OH is that why jesus is a piece of shit?

a minister not a priest

priest

: one authorized to perform the sacred rites of a religion especially as a mediatory agent between humans and God
:specifically an Anglican, Eastern Orthodox, or Roman Catholic clergyman ranking below a bishop and above a deacon

How can a true Christian, a true believer in God, support Donald Trump? Donald Trump breaks the covenants of the Christian religion and almost every legitimate religion in the world.

The bigger question is how can a true Christian, a true believer in God, an agnostic or an atheist ever support a single thing that democrats do?!
Because Democrats care about other people.

No.. There are ancient towns in Arabia named after the sons of Keturah and Abraham.

Taj Mahal - Wikipedia

innovation

King James Bible

Read the document.

The Avalon Project : The Sykes-Picot Agreement : 1916
The Sykes-Picot Agreement : 1916. It is accordingly understood between the French and British governments: That France and Great Britain are prepared to recognize and protect an independent Arab states or a confederation of Arab states (a) and (b) marked on …

No.. There are ancient towns in Arabia named after the sons of Keturah and Abraham.

Taj Mahal - Wikipedia

innovation

King James Bible

Read the document.

The Sykes-Picot Agreement : 1916. It is accordingly understood between the French and British governments: That France and Great Britain are prepared to recognize and protect an independent Arab states or a confederation of Arab states (a) and (b) marked on …
roflmao another sophist BS re THE WORD IS SIMILAR

Nope..

Taj Mahal - Wikipedia

innovation

King James Bible

To you? I don't understand why you would say Jesus was a piece of shit?

Taj Mahal - Wikipedia

innovation

King James Bible

Read the document.

Sykes-Picot predates the Mandate.

Taj Mahal - Wikipedia

innovation

King James Bible

Read the document.

Sykes-Picot predates the Mandate.
so? lawrence of arabia was a FAG

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back