How come every single mistake the FBI made to get FISA warrant worked against Trump?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
17 mistakes, all of them went against Trump?

Would you take those odds if it was actual incompetence and not bias?

17 straight mistakes, all hurt Trump?

I have posted this in a few threads. You won’t get a single Dimwinger to respond

I love how the crazy left tries to spin this. They lied on a FISA court. Not a peep. If memory serves me right a few of Trumps members supposedly lied and not only were indicted but the left still calls them criminals.

I suspect that once Horowitz was deep into this he finally realized that his life was in danger by the leftists.

He remained honorable by including every fact...every crime in his report (that's why it's 500 pages long).

He stayed alive by drawing the wrong conclusions from those facts.

His testimony said it all! Especially when he said "my report exonerates NOBODY".

Because they are above the law and they believe that they don’t have to respect the rules. Imagine this if the president ordered the fisa as pay back! He would break the law but Hillary, Barack Obama’s administration never would be touched.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Steele Dossier was the only evidence used. Comey lied repeatedly on National RV and said there was a mosaic of evidence.
:113:

Bias or incompetence if a baseball umpire calls 17 close pitches all for one team does it prove without a doubt they are biased no it doesn't but it dam sure loooks suspicous.

They weren't "mistakes." They deliberately ignored regulations.

Last edited:

Ya , you get into trounle and the cops are going to make mistakes in your favor right? Aint no different for any one. We have tilted the scales of justice towards the prosecution for 50 years. Guess which party drove that little trend. Maybe we need to tilt the pendulum on that one huh!

Ya , you get into trounle and the cops are going to make mistakes in your favor right? Aint no different for any one. We have tilted the scales of justice towards the prosecution for 50 years. Guess which party drove that little trend. Maybe we need to tilt the pendulum on that one huh!
At the least, we should abolish this FISA court. It's unconstitutional to it's bones.

At the least, we should abolish this FISA court. It's unconstitutional to it's bones.
The pendulum needs shifted back in all courts

I love how the crazy left tries to spin this. They lied on a FISA court. Not a peep. If memory serves me right a few of Trumps members supposedly lied and not only were indicted but the left still calls them criminals.
They are criminals and when the person who is responsible for criminal lies in the FISA application is brought to justice, that person will be a criminal too.

They are criminals and when the person who is responsible for criminal lies in the FISA application is brought to justice, that person will be a criminal too.
So even the person that had their interview changed by the FBI is a criminal because when they did a second interview it looked like they lied? Sorry don't by the criminal spiel for a moment.
But of course Hillary is, was never a criminal right? The stuff that was missing from the White House just got packed by accident.

So even the person that had their interview changed by the FBI is a criminal because when they did a second interview it looked like they lied? Sorry don't by the criminal spiel for a moment.
But of course Hillary is, was never a criminal right? The stuff that was missing from the White House just got packed by accident.
You’re rambling nonsensically.

Forum List

Back