How come the leader of the world will not be there?

I'm not an Obama fan but in all honestly he could not have attended on such short notice due to security and it would have been very disruptive if he did. He should have sent someone to attend however, but his administration is incompetent we all know that.

That BIGOTED piece of shit, AG Eric "The Red" Holder was ALREADY in France, could have easily represented America in the March, but LEFT FRANCE HOURS before the rally started, and there were FORTY WORLD LEADERS walking the street that would have been of HIGHER VALUE to any assassin attempt, than that scum bag...So don't even THINK we had no way of being represented!

I don't want that lawless thug representing my country I'm glad he slithered out of town.

Now really, we don't want ANY of this subversive regime to represent us, BUT since THE PEOPLE voted these scum in TWICE, don't you think it's THEIR RESPONSIBILITY to stand with the CIVILIZED nations of the world, and even the few that showed up, that aren't civilized?

Yes hence I said the administration should have sent someone. But you have to be realistic, this administration foreign policy decisions have been one blunder after another.

BUT, Holder WAS THERE!!!!!...AND LEFT a few hours before the march..... Anything to do with the scum of Islam, this regime bows down and

f43c7da548.gif

He KNOWS his MASTERS!
bush-holds-hands-saudi-ap-gerald-herbert.png

As a naturalized American citizen, I have every right to criticize the way America is run. Or isn't run, in the case of Obama. Now stop discussing my country, as you have no right to according to your own pulverized logic.
You live in fucking Belize and you weren't even born here you Belize Bitch, so go call your PM and tell him how mad you are that he didn't fly his lazy ass to Paris. You don't live here so shut the fuck and mind your own business.
You can't comment on Belize since you aren't a citizen according to your pulverized logic.

Now run along and change your spidey undies.
Oh no, I have your example BB, so now the game is on. Why didn't that Pussy Dean Barrow go to Paris? What a fucking disgrace he is. And he's a ****** so he's probably a Muslim and therefore supports the terrorists eh? I'll bet he didn't go because he was too busy sending gifts to the families of the terrorists for their noble acts in Paris? What is it you people have there, bananas, figs? That must of been why that terrorist asshole didn't go when he should have.
So you agree Obama should have gone. It's about time you started coming to your senses.

Don't bother, he or she is in full Obamabot-defense mode. He or she knows it's pretty embarrassing he didn't show, but the bot programming won't allow admitting it. Even the list it used to defend him, is wildly inaccurate. You ain't gonna get through. Nice try though.
I just enjoy watching him throw his tantrums. :p

As a naturalized American citizen, I have every right to criticize the way America is run. Or isn't run, in the case of Obama. Now stop discussing my country, as you have no right to according to your own pulverized logic.
You live in fucking Belize and you weren't even born here you Belize Bitch, so go call your PM and tell him how mad you are that he didn't fly his lazy ass to Paris. You don't live here so shut the fuck and mind your own business.

Uh huh, and the French Prime Minister didn't show either. Gawd, you're a demented little fuckwit. Did you even look at your list before posting it? Cracked me up though. Thanks for the laugh. :rofl:
Hey Belize Bitch, Obama was supposed to go but the fucking PM of France was too busy also? And your little coward PM missed the boat as well? Why don't you shut the fuck up about a country your weren't born in and don't live in.

Hey Rook, a little advice for ya...Try at least looking at and reading what you're posting before rushing to post it. The French Prime Minster didn't show? lol. Your list is hilariously inaccurate. If i were you, i would quietly slink away from this thread as fast as possible. Bye.
Hey, Ayn Rand asswipe,. I don't give a fuck who attended and neither should you. 200 leaders in the fucking world and Obama is the only one you're pissed at? Stupid little partisan fucks.

Ha, your list is hilariously inaccurate. Yeah sure, the French Prime Minister didn't show. God you're so stupid. But very funny. :)

You can't comment on Belize since you aren't a citizen according to your pulverized logic.

Oh no, I have your example BB, so now the game is on. Why didn't that Pussy Dean Barrow go to Paris? What a fucking disgrace he is. And he's a ****** so he's probably a Muslim and therefore supports the terrorists eh? I'll bet he didn't go because he was too busy sending gifts to the families of the terrorists for their noble acts in Paris? What is it you people have there, bananas, figs? That must of been why that terrorist asshole didn't go when he should have.
So you agree Obama should have gone. It's about time you started coming to your senses.
No, I want to know why that Muslim ****** Barrow didn't attend? Was he just too busy jerking off the the video replay of the dead bodies being carried out?
We agree both Obama and Barrow should have gone. It's only to be expected by such incompetent leaders that they stayed at home.
We don't agree and you are dumb as a box of fucking hammers my little Belize Bitch. Now go read the news, there must be something interesting happening in your country eh? Maybe a kid fell off his bicycle? Or someone found a lost dog ?

No, I want to know why that Muslim ****** Barrow didn't attend? Was he just too busy jerking off the the video replay of the dead bodies being carried out?
We agree both Obama and Barrow should have gone. It's only to be expected by such incompetent leaders that they stayed at home.
We don't agree and you are dumb as a box of fucking hammers my little Belize Bitch. Now go read the news, there must be something interesting happening in your country eh? Maybe a kid fell off his bicycle? Or someone found a lost dog ?

Interesting to note, even most of your fellow Communist wingnuts are criticizing him for not showing. Guess you didn't get the memo though. ;)

So you tell me.

Barrow doesn't go = bad.
Obama doesn't go = good.

lol

There is no time for world peace when you got endless thug funerals to attend. "If I had a son......"

If it would have been some right wing organization would have made an attack on Paris I bet anything Obama would have skipped the NFL payoffs and attended the rally.

Since it was Muslims he doesn't give a shit. After all, don't the Muslims usually look like his son?

That BIGOTED piece of shit, AG Eric "The Red" Holder was ALREADY in France, could have easily represented America in the March, but LEFT FRANCE HOURS before the rally started, and there were FORTY WORLD LEADERS walking the street that would have been of HIGHER VALUE to any assassin attempt, than that scum bag...So don't even THINK we had no way of being represented!

I don't want that lawless thug representing my country I'm glad he slithered out of town.

Now really, we don't want ANY of this subversive regime to represent us, BUT since THE PEOPLE voted these scum in TWICE, don't you think it's THEIR RESPONSIBILITY to stand with the CIVILIZED nations of the world, and even the few that showed up, that aren't civilized?

Yes hence I said the administration should have sent someone. But you have to be realistic, this administration foreign policy decisions have been one blunder after another.

BUT, Holder WAS THERE!!!!!...AND LEFT a few hours before the march..... Anything to do with the scum of Islam, this regime bows down and

f43c7da548.gif

He KNOWS his MASTERS!
bush-holds-hands-saudi-ap-gerald-herbert.png

What, no KISS?... you're getting weaker in your responses!

Don't bother, he or she is in full Obamabot-defense mode. He or she knows it's pretty embarrassing he didn't show, but the bot programming won't allow admitting it. Even the list it used to defend him, is wildly inaccurate. You ain't gonna get through. Nice try though.
No, it's not embarrassing at all. Fucking Putin didn't show, nor the leaders of most of the rest of the countries of the world. You little shits just like to throw shit whenever you can. You don't give a fuck what the leaders of Europe do until you can beat Obama up that is, and then suddenly the US is supposed to be fucking Greece.

No, it's not embarrassing at all. Fucking Putin didn't show, nor the leaders of most of the rest of the countries of the world. You little shits just like to throw shit whenever you can. You don't give a fuck what the leaders of Europe do until you can beat Obama up that is, and then suddenly the US is supposed to be fucking Greece.

Simmer down... you're gonna shit your panties bitch.

:)

Interesting to note, even most of your fellow Communist wingnuts are criticizing him for not showing. Guess you didn't get the memo though. ;)
I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks. The US population is dumber than dog shit, like you little morons.

Man, you're still defending your boy not showing? Stubbornly pathetic stuff. Even most of your fellow Communist douches are hammering him on it. I suggest you reboot there little Obamabot. Maybe then you'll make at least some sense.

Yeah, imagine DA BOOOSH not showing? That little Obamabot wingnut in particular, would be losing it right now. Obamabots are such dishonest people.

I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks. The US population is dumber than dog shit, like you little morons.

Ha, you're the one who posted a hilariously inaccurate list defending your Dear Leader. Yeah, you're pretty much as dumb as they come. :)

So you tell me.

Barrow doesn't go = bad.
Obama doesn't go = good.

lol
Barrow = BFD
Obama = Good, he has shit here to do. We don't pay him to carry a banner for a bunch of fucking frogs.
All other leaders who didn't attend = BFD.

See how that works now BB? You may now return to your own fucking country and care about that instead of mine.

You need to lay off the meth... seriously.

Yeah, imagine DA BOOOSH not showing? That little Obamabot wingnut in particular, would be losing it right now. Obamabots are such dishonest people.
Yeah, all those leaders who flew in after 9-11? Oh wait, they didn't.

You need to lay off the meth... seriously.
You need to grow the fuck up. This whole thread is partisan bullshit,. like most things here.

Forum List

Back