How could anyone vote for cop killing animals?

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
Voting for Trump is the only option when the opposition time and again sides with cop killing animals. The clinton/obama animals will be running the country if trump isnt elected.

Voting for Trump is the only option when the opposition time and again sides with cop killing animals. The clinton/obama animals will be running the country if trump isnt elected.
You and most others on the right are indeed scumbags and liars, trying to exploit such a tragedy for some perceived partisan gain.
I notice you are NEVER outraged when the left make similar posts after shootings. I wonder why that is?

You and most others on the right are indeed scumbags and liars, trying to exploit such a tragedy for some perceived partisan gain.

Fing damn straight im partisan against the clinton cop killing animals.

I don't know. Now that Trump has bent the knee to the establishment with his Mike Pence pick, it's looking like he's just a paper tiger.

Dont give a damn. Trump doesnt support cop killing rats.
How do you know? He's a close business partner of George Soros. He's taken up with Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell. We can't be sure of anything about him anymore.

Politicians will support whomever gives them money or whoever will further their political agenda and further their opportunities for political gain. Politics is a game, and we are the pawns.

But you are FOR the people who allow them
To be armed to the teeth with any Weapon they want no questions asked ?

Did you graduate from high school yet?

The nature of what's going on right now is a form of what the RWnuts like to call 'revolution' against 'tyranny'

when they're ranting about the purpose of the 2nd Amendment.

Do you people like what you're seeing? Does it look as good in real life as it does in your fevered anti-government '2nd amendment remedies' minds?

The nature of what's going on right now is a form of what the RWnuts like to call 'revolution' against 'tyranny'

Do you people like what you're seeing? Does it look as good in real life as it does in your fevered anti-government '2nd amendment remedies' minds?

Sorry left wing nut, people who support trump arent animals gunning down cops. Guns are safe in their hands.

Absolute stupidity on your part. Show us exactly where any of our politicians from right to left support "cop killing animals."

Absolute stupidity on your part. Show us exactly where any of our politicians from right to left support "cop killing animals."

I see it all the time and you do too. clinto and obama support the radical communist BLM pigs.

You mean we are behaving just like Democrats?

Revolution eh......dont me make laugh.....terrorists cells created with Soros money to advance gun control

For me, Obama and Hillary represent politicians not held to any standard of conduct by their supporters, no lie to big, no outrage without feeble excuses.

I see it all the time and you do too. clinto and obama support the radical communist BLM pigs.
No, they don't. You are Ignorant, frightened and angry and still wrong.

Forum List

Back