How could anyone vote for cop killing animals?

BLM is indeed making ISIS look like the JV team.

What is your solution to police brutality?

/

Hmm, I very much would like Sarah to answer this.

Training and prosecution......also having blacks and cops come.to an understanding

Keeping.criminals in jail

But the biggest thing, is stopping these crazy leftwing groups and people from gunning up hate......

In our police state, where prosecutors can indict a ham sandwich, EVERYONE is a criminal.

/

Training and prosecution......also having blacks and cops come.to an understanding

But the biggest thing, is stopping these crazy leftwing groups and people from gunning up hate......

In our police state, where prosecutors can indict a ham sandwich, EVERYONE is a criminal.

Ive been arrested, but I was guilty......I've never known people arrested that didn't commit the crime....

It happens, but you do need law and order.....otherwise you have anarchy...which I hate.

/

Thanks Sarah,

So, I guess you don't have a problem with BLM protesting for prosecution of police officers that shoot unarmed people who pose no threat. Of course the Police need to be trained, that sounds nice, what do you mean? What training should cops get that they aren't getting now?

Obama has already begun having meetings with police chiefs and BLM at the White House, so I'm glad you agree with that approach. Maybe Congress could do something too, what do ya' think?

Keeping criminals in jail...what do you mean? Forever? Sounds a tad unconstitutional.

Last edited:
Voting for Trump is the only option when the opposition time and again sides with cop killing animals. The clinton/obama animals will be running the country if trump isnt elected.

Which cop killer is running for office?

/

She is a "law and order" conservative.

The Law is Constitutional if it causes the death and/or incarceration of Negroes, minorities, and "Islamofascists"

I'm just curious how far the bedwetter would go, but that sounds about right for her.

/

Ive been arrested, but I was guilty......I've never known people arrested that didn't commit the crime....

It happens, but you do need law and order.....otherwise you have anarchy...which I hate.

Law and Order, in this Constitutional Republic, does NOT include criminalizing EVERYTHING you don''t like ---the law has to be OBJECTIVE

How could anyone vote for cop killing animals?

Who is running for office that has killed a cop?

Well they are dead or in jail I think...but there are lots running that advocate killing cops or wink.about it. Maybe have them.denounce al.sharpton who has advocated killing cops.

/

Sounds like you just want to get rid of the judicial branch, rake over everyone's civil rights and just go straight to a police state.

Voting for Trump is the only option when the opposition time and again sides with cop killing animals. The clinton/obama animals will be running the country if trump isnt elected.
You and most others on the right are indeed scumbags and liars, trying to exploit such a tragedy for some perceived partisan gain.

Fing damn straight im partisan against the clinton cop killing animals.

But you are FOR the people who allow them
To be armed to the teeth with any Weapon they want no questions asked ?
Your so full of crap, I bet those guns used today weren't bought legally.

You and most others on the right are indeed scumbags and liars, trying to exploit such a tragedy for some perceived partisan gain.

Fing damn straight im partisan against the clinton cop killing animals.

But you are FOR the people who allow them
To be armed to the teeth with any Weapon they want no questions asked ?
Your so full of crap, I bet those guns used today weren't bought legally.

I bet you thought the same thing about the Dallas shooter.

/

Thanks Sarah,

So, I guess you don't have a problem with BLM protesting for prosecution of police officers that shoot unarmed people who pose no threat. Of course the Police need to be trained, that sounds nice, what do you mean? What training should cops get that they aren't getting now?

Obama has already begun having meetings with police chiefs and BLM at the White House, so I'm glad you agree with that approach. Maybe Congress could do something too, what do ya' think?

Keeping criminals in jail...what do you mean? Forever? Sounds a tad unconstitutional.[/QUOTE]

/

Sounds like you just want to get rid of the judicial branch, rake over everyone's civil rights and just go straight to a police state.

Nope, I just want guilty people dead or behind bars.....Kinda like the movie Lean on Me, some people can't be fixed, toss them out....everyone else can thrive and prosper...

The nature of what's going on right now is a form of what the RWnuts like to call 'revolution' against 'tyranny'

when they're ranting about the purpose of the 2nd Amendment.

Do you people like what you're seeing? Does it look as good in real life as it does in your fevered anti-government '2nd amendment remedies' minds?
No, what we are seeing is a bunch of thugs killing off cops, by an organization supported by Obama. Go Trump.

/

Law and Order, in this Constitutional Republic, does NOT include criminalizing EVERYTHING you don''t like ---the law has to be OBJECTIVE

I agree.....where did I say otherwise? Other than drugs (which is always the one issue for the police staters), what laws do you want gone, I may agree.

Nope, I just want guilty people dead or behind bars.....Kinda like the movie Lean on Me, some people can't be fixed, toss them out....everyone else can thrive and prosper...

Looks like you put a lot of thought into it. Anyway, it's a good thing you're not in charge of anyone.

Forum List

Back