How could anyone vote for cop killing animals?

Voting for Trump is the only option when the opposition time and again sides with cop killing animals. The clinton/obama animals will be running the country if trump isnt elected.
Absolute stupidity on your part. Show us exactly where any of our politicians from right to left support "cop killing animals."
Obama supports blm, and if he supports them, most liberals will.

Hmm, I very much would like Sarah to answer this.

Training and prosecution......also having blacks and cops come.to an understanding

Keeping.criminals in jail

But the biggest thing, is stopping these crazy leftwing groups and people from gunning up hate......

In our police state, where prosecutors can indict a ham sandwich, EVERYONE is a criminal.

Ive been arrested, but I was guilty......I've never known people arrested that didn't commit the crime....

It happens, but you do need law and order.....otherwise you have anarchy...which I hate.

Law and Order, in this Constitutional Republic, does NOT include criminalizing EVERYTHING you don''t like ---the law has to be OBJECTIVE

I agree.....where did I say otherwise? Other than drugs (which is always the one issue for the police staters), what laws do you want gone, I may agree.

ALL VICTIMLESS CRIMES

The civil war against drug users
Prostitution
Blue Laws
federal immigration laws
federal firearms laws
federal "income" tax violations
etc

Voting for Trump is the only option when the opposition time and again sides with cop killing animals. The clinton/obama animals will be running the country if trump isnt elected.

who is voting for cop killers, oh braindead twit?
You did vote for Obama right? He supports blm, and is friends with Farrakhan.

BLM are not terrorists, there is zero evidence of this. Farrakhan is all over the map, he can't decide if he likes Obama because he's black or hates him because he supports gay marriage (also, Farrakhan is not a terrorist, asshole, yes).

Manonthestreet believes that Soros is setting up terrorist cells. That would be like Trump doing something for nothing. Neither statement equates with reality.
He is funding blm, which advocates the violence against cops. You know a liberal group. If Hillary don't come out and condone blm, she is history.

Manonthestreet believes that Soros is setting up terrorist cells. That would be like Trump doing something for nothing. Neither statement equates with reality.
He is funding blm, which advocates the violence against cops. You know a liberal group. If Hillary don't come out and condone blm, she is history.

I think you mean condemn and nobody needs to condemn BLM.

Condone, is how Trump reacts to Putin.

BLM is indeed making ISIS look like the JV team.

What is your solution to police brutality?

/

Training and prosecution......also having blacks and cops come.to an understanding

But the biggest thing, is stopping these crazy leftwing groups and people from gunning up hate......

Thanks Sarah,

So, I guess you don't have a problem with BLM protesting for prosecution of police officers that shoot unarmed people who pose no threat. Of course the Police need to be trained, that sounds nice, what do you mean? What training should cops get that they aren't getting now?

Obama has already begun having meetings with police chiefs and BLM at the White House, so I'm glad you agree with that approach. Maybe Congress could do something too, what do ya' think?

Keeping criminals in jail...what do you mean? Forever? Sounds a tad unconstitutional.

So training, they could teach them how to see if someone has a weapon, maybe ask them? If they say they don't but a cop sees one, then that person is stupid, but if they say they do, they could train the cops on how to handle that, either have the cops retrieve the weapon or find a way the person stopped can get their wallet without it seeming like a hostile act. Its mostly just communication and procedure....but it's very important...I think it would have saved the guy in Minnesota.

They can also maybe have a class in schools, about how to deal with cops...kinda like sex ed, maybe in high school and just go over things you should and shouldn't do.....If you have a legal weapon, let the cop know, and do not reach for it...ask the cop how to proceed. If the cop asks you to do something, just do it. IF the cop asks you to do something wrong, then we need to make up a plan....but in most cases, put your hands up, go slow.

Ok, that approach is ok, but you need to get cops and normal people together. It's like dogs, you just introduce them slowly. and in situations where it's not hostile....maybe have a cop/citizen togetherness day, where people in poor areas can hang out with cops, especially younger kids.....get them used to seeing cops as people and vice versa.

And we need our president to quit taking sides, jumping to conclusions in every racial event. WAIT for the facts before speaking. And stop using these to push gun control. Actually try and help. Say knock off the violence, that people will be brought to justice and that we will not tolerate people taking actions into their own hands.

As for BLM, they need to change it to all lives matter, and march for black on black crime as well. They can still talk mostly about blacks, but it would make a huge difference, puttying a race in the name was a huuuge mistake. Only discussing interracial crime is a huuuuge mistake. IF they are what they say they are.

What can congress do? WE don't need MORE laws....it's illegal to kill people NOW....congress can come out with a joint statement about killing cops or blacks or anyone is wrong and that ALL lives matter. Other than that, they need to stfu.

BLM are not terrorists, there is zero evidence of this. Farrakhan is all over the map, he can't decide if he likes Obama because he's black or hates him because he supports gay marriage (also, Farrakhan is not a terrorist, asshole, yes).
Farrakhan told his supporters to go out and kill 10,000 white cops. What do you call that? Blm advocates violence against cops, call it what you want. Your support for both, is noted.

Farrakhan told his supporters to go out and kill 10,000 white cops. What do you call that? Blm advocates violence against cops, call it what you want. Your support for both, is noted.

It's not what he said. He called for 10,000 men to rise up and kill those who kill them. I don't 'condone' that, I 'condemn' it (get the difference?). Not a terrorist, more of a fraud like Trump, ripping people off.

BLM is indeed making ISIS look like the JV team.

/

Thanks Sarah,

So, I guess you don't have a problem with BLM protesting for prosecution of police officers that shoot unarmed people who pose no threat. Of course the Police need to be trained, that sounds nice, what do you mean? What training should cops get that they aren't getting now?

Obama has already begun having meetings with police chiefs and BLM at the White House, so I'm glad you agree with that approach. Maybe Congress could do something too, what do ya' think?

Keeping criminals in jail...what do you mean? Forever? Sounds a tad unconstitutional.

So training, they could teach them how to see if someone has a weapon, maybe ask them? If they say they don't but a cop sees one, then that person is stupid, but if they say they do, they could train the cops on how to handle that, either have the cops retrieve the weapon or find a way the person stopped can get their wallet without it seeming like a hostile act. Its mostly just communication and procedure....but it's very important...I think it would have saved the guy in Minnesota.

They can also maybe have a class in schools, about how to deal with cops...kinda like sex ed, maybe in high school and just go over things you should and shouldn't do.....If you have a legal weapon, let the cop know, and do not reach for it...ask the cop how to proceed. If the cop asks you to do something, just do it. IF the cop asks you to do something wrong, then we need to make up a plan....but in most cases, put your hands up, go slow.

Ok, that approach is ok, but you need to get cops and normal people together. It's like dogs, you just introduce them slowly. and in situations where it's not hostile....maybe have a cop/citizen togetherness day, where people in poor areas can hang out with cops, especially younger kids.....get them used to seeing cops as people and vice versa.

And we need our president to quit taking sides, jumping to conclusions in every racial event. WAIT for the facts before speaking. And stop using these to push gun control. Actually try and help. Say knock off the violence, that people will be brought to justice and that we will not tolerate people taking actions into their own hands.

As for BLM, they need to change it to all lives matter, and march for black on black crime as well. They can still talk mostly about blacks, but it would make a huge difference, puttying a race in the name was a huuuge mistake. Only discussing interracial crime is a huuuuge mistake. IF they are what they say they are.

What can congress do? WE don't need MORE laws....it's illegal to kill people NOW....congress can come out with a joint statement about killing cops or blacks or anyone is wrong and that ALL lives matter. Other than that, they need to stfu.

Sounds like Police academy 101, I think they already have it covered.

Last week in Miami at Mt. Zion Baptist Church, Nation of Islam head Louis Farrakhan said he was looking for “10,000 fearless men” to “rise up and kill those who kill us; stalk them and kill them and let them feel the pain of death that we are feeling!”

The Jews wanted to do the same thing in Nazi Germany - they couldn't because they were DISARMED.

In our police state, where prosecutors can indict a ham sandwich, EVERYONE is a criminal.

Ive been arrested, but I was guilty......I've never known people arrested that didn't commit the crime....

It happens, but you do need law and order.....otherwise you have anarchy...which I hate.

Law and Order, in this Constitutional Republic, does NOT include criminalizing EVERYTHING you don''t like ---the law has to be OBJECTIVE

I agree.....where did I say otherwise? Other than drugs (which is always the one issue for the police staters), what laws do you want gone, I may agree.

ALL VICTIMLESS CRIMES

The civil war against drug users
Prostitution
Blue Laws
federal immigration laws
federal firearms laws
federal "income" tax violations
etc

OK, prostitution, we could do away with it... I really don't care...I don't use them.
Blue Laws......we have em in Memphis, I can buy beer on Monday...again not too crucial...but if you want to do away with em ok.....
Immigration laws....I do support these, can't have everyone come here, it's a disaster.
firearms laws.....I'm for getting rid of these.
Income tax...I'd love to get rid of the income tax and replace It with a sales tax...

/

Thanks Sarah,

So what's the problem then? People on drugs? Ebonics? what's the big problem?

Absolute stupidity on your part. Show us exactly where any of our politicians from right to left support "cop killing animals."

I see it all the time and you do too. clinto and obama support the radical communist BLM pigs.
Oh, I see your confusion, Sarah. You think BLM's official stance is to kill cops. So if Clinton and Obama have the temerity to listen to BLM, they are supporting killing cops. But you are confused on a number of fronts. No politician invested in the current system wants to see the country plunged into armed insurrection. We've got the NRA and their hired goons the Republicans to thank for the "armed" part and we've got years of racism bolstered by the far right to thank for the insurrection part.
Not Clinton's or Obama's fault.

Thanks Sarah,

It's a culture and a lack of accountability. Police investigating police does not work. The only reason we know about these shootings today is because either someone in the vicinity had a phone and the ability to quickly record under what must be a stressful situation. Also police body cams (when they haven't been turned off) also provide us with more information.

Police shootings should not be investigated by police. End of story. Harsher penalties for police who break the law, any law, especially while on duty. I agree there should be training for de-escalation that now is mostly reserved for specialists. Increase the size of Police forces, provide better police support for officers and their families to include psychological help and higher pay, weed out racists and those deemed too violent or too stupid. Better recognize officers who promote values that help integrate with local communities.

Also, establish civilian review boards elected by the public to review abuses by police and work with police to coordinate better relationships between the department and the neighborhoods they patrol.

Lastly, invest in technology like body cams and when they 'malfunction' or otherwise are turned off it should be considered as serious as if a police radio or gun malfunctioned and needs to be repaired asap.

Thanks Sarah,

It's a culture and a lack of accountability. Police investigating police does not work. The only reason we know about these shootings today is because either someone in the vicinity had a phone and the ability to quickly record under what must be a stressful situation. Also police body cams (when they haven't been turned off) also provide us with more information.

Police shootings should not be investigated by police. End of story. Harsher penalties for police who break the law, any law, especially while on duty. I agree there should be training for de-escalation that now is mostly reserved for specialists. Increase the size of Police forces, provide better police support for officers and their families to include psychological help and higher pay, weed out racists and those deemed too violent or too stupid. Better recognize officers who promote values that help integrate with local communities.

Also, establish civilian review boards elected by the public to review abuses by police and work with police to coordinate better relationships between the department and the neighborhoods they patrol.

Lastly, invest in technology like body cams and when they 'malfunction' or otherwise are turned off it should be considered as serious as if a police radio or gun malfunctioned and needs to be repaired asap.

That's great, but they have that stuff already.

Forum List

Back