How could anyone vote for cop killing animals?

The nature of what's going on right now is a form of what the RWnuts like to call 'revolution' against 'tyranny'

when they're ranting about the purpose of the 2nd Amendment.

Do you people like what you're seeing? Does it look as good in real life as it does in your fevered anti-government '2nd amendment remedies' minds?
Revolution eh......dont me make laugh.....terrorists cells created with Soros money to advance gun control

terrorist cells with soros money? what are you talking about? that's insane.

The nature of what's going on right now is a form of what the RWnuts like to call 'revolution' against 'tyranny'

Do you people like what you're seeing? Does it look as good in real life as it does in your fevered anti-government '2nd amendment remedies' minds?
Revolution eh......dont me make laugh.....terrorists cells created with Soros money to advance gun control

just the facts

just the facts
No, they are not. They are delusions of a seriously damaged mind.

BTW police response time is going to slow....A they need to quit using obvious approach routes....B they will need briefcase drones to fly around and scout the area.............

just the facts

clearly.

because no normal human being would make up the garbage they spew.

just the facts
Yes ...yes they are....what is the difference between them and a terrorist org

Ratings for post #18
Thread:
How could anyone vote for cop killing animals?
clear.png
Thank You! x 1
JakeStarkey

Voting for Trump is the only option when the opposition time and again sides with cop killing animals. The clinton/obama animals will be running the country if trump isnt elected.

I am voting for Trump.

I wasn't aware that

Cna_S7jWYAEB9HA.jpg

supported arbitrarily killing US citizens.

ALL LIVES MATTER

Attachments

• upload_2016-7-17_14-11-7.jpeg
    upload_2016-7-17_14-11-7.jpeg
    3.5 KB · Views: 35
Manonthestreet believes that Soros is setting up terrorist cells. That would be like Trump doing something for nothing. Neither statement equates with reality.

Another shooting, another opportunity for asinine conspiracy theories and blaming Democrats for somehow supporting the shooters. USMB at its finest.

Voting for Trump is the only option when the opposition time and again sides with cop killing animals. The clinton/obama animals will be running the country if trump isnt elected.
You and most others on the right are indeed scumbags and liars, trying to exploit such a tragedy for some perceived partisan gain.

Bullshit, when a black guy gets killed, you guys have massive protests and race pimps pour gas on the situation.

Forum List

Back