How Dem House of Rep's Can Finish Off Republicans in 2020

I've been to lots of companies, too, bud. Part of being in Purchasing... and seeing more of the company than the loading dock.

And all you seen was offices and no interaction with the workers themselves.

You mean the one who cut your health insurance, and you are still working there?

What does that have to do with kissing ass? Obviously you've done so much of it yourself you don't understand the distinction. You're not even covered for psychological disorders. That's probably why you don't get help for your severe OCD problems.

Must really grind to watch them be successful while you are a bucket of fail.

I'm hardly a failure, and unlike you, I don't have wealth envy that keeps me up at night. I don't worry about what other people have. That's none of my business whereas with you, you are obsessed due to your jealousy.

No, you just keep bending over and taking it up the butthole.

How so?

And yet today you are a bucket of fail in an economy that is as good as it gets.

I'm doing fine. My bills are paid on time and I plan on retiring at the age of 62. You?????

House Democrat's can finish off Republicans in both the Senate and House of Rep's and take back rhe White House opening an opportunity to pack federal courts, including the Supreme Court with overwhelming liberal judges.

Tax reform can change America in one masterful plan. All the House must do is propose large tax cuts for the middle and lower tax brackets and eliminate all the breaks and loopholes going to the super high upper-income folks and obscenely rich. America will love the plan and flock to the voting polls.

Nope all they need to do, is run Blue Dog (moderate Democrat women) and they'll win. That's how they won in 2018, that's how they'll win in 2020. Don't try to fix something that isn't broken.

Ya... like ALEXANDRIA OCASIO CORTEZ... and she can tell you more about the THREE CHAMBERS OF CONGRESS... errr... GOVERNMENT... :lol:

You jackoffs would vote for a PISS BAG if it had a D on it. This IGNORANT female IDIOT is your new MESSIAH...

Well what did you expect when you elected a man with the emotional stability of a teenage drama queen with a 7th grade understanding of U.S. policy and made him POTUS. Who's gonna look for qualifications anymore.

Trump still doesn't understand the 3 branches of government and their powers---:auiqs.jpg: He is continually trying to undermine them.

I have never seen any President as dumb as this.

Well what did you expect when you elected a man with the emotional stability of a teenage drama queen with a 7th grade understanding of U.S. policy and made him POTUS. Who's gonna look for qualifications anymore.

I know, but he was half black...……..

House Democrat's can finish off Republicans in both the Senate and House of Rep's and take back rhe White House opening an opportunity to pack federal courts, including the Supreme Court with overwhelming liberal judges.

Tax reform can change America in one masterful plan. All the House must do is propose large tax cuts for the middle and lower tax brackets and eliminate all the breaks and loopholes going to the super high upper-income folks and obscenely rich. America will love the plan and flock to the voting polls.

Nope all they need to do, is run Blue Dog (moderate Democrat women) and they'll win. That's how they won in 2018, that's how they'll win in 2020. Don't try to fix something that isn't broken.

Ya... like ALEXANDRIA OCASIO CORTEZ... and she can tell you more about the THREE CHAMBERS OF CONGRESS... errr... GOVERNMENT... :lol:

You jackoffs would vote for a PISS BAG if it had a D on it. This IGNORANT female IDIOT is your new MESSIAH...

Trump still doesn't understand the 3 branches of government and their powers---:auiqs.jpg: He is continually trying to undermine them.

Trump's half black--didn't know that.

davies-7-13-17.png

This is what a very stupid President does.

Trump's half black--didn't know that.

davies-7-13-17.png

This is what a very stupid President does.

Trump and the drama queen both? Weird.

How can you give tax breaks to people in the lower brackets that already don't pay income taxes.

It's clear why you hate those that are successful. You're jealous of something you'll never be.

No, actually, I wasn't usually happy until I walked their assembly lines, checked their processes, assured they were following proper 5S, Kanban and ISO9000 procedures....

I'm hardly a failure, and unlike you, I don't have wealth envy that keeps me up at night. I don't worry about what other people have. That's none of my business whereas with you, you are obsessed due to your jealousy.

naw, man, I'm just a student of history. When one part of the society has too much and the other has too little... you get

France 1787
Russia - 1917
Cuba - 1959
Iran - 1979

It usually ends up REALLY BAD for the guys at the top.

No, actually, I wasn't usually happy until I walked their assembly lines, checked their processes, assured they were following proper 5S, Kanban and ISO9000 procedures....

So in other words, they had to put on a big act for you. You never seen how they work or their attitudes because you were not one of them.

naw, man, I'm just a student of history. When one part of the society has too much and the other has too little... you get

France 1787
Russia - 1917
Cuba - 1959
Iran - 1979

We don't live in an isolated country where if one has too much, that's the reason others have too little. If that were the case, I could go to the bank for a car loan, and they would tell me they'd love to give me one, but the rich people have all the money.

If we took all the money from millionaires tomorrow, that won't help your situation one bit. You'd still have the same amount of money and possessions you have today. In this country, money is infinite. That's why everybody is dying to come here. You can make as much as you want, or as little as you want, and it doesn't matter how many millionaires are in the country. Not one of them will stop you from doing it.

The real problem is when some people think because others have done better for themselves, they are obligated to provide for those who haven't. That's a commune way of thinking where years ago, people formed groups. Some would stay home all day smoking pot. Others would go out and bring supplies back to the commune. Others worked and provided funds. When the providers got sick of taking care of people who didn't want to work, they left and the communes collapsed.

That's why if we tax rich people to death, they will quit making money and the country would collapse.

France 1787
Russia - 1917
Cuba - 1959
Iran - 1979

How has it worked out for the little guys in Russia, Cuba and Iran since then?

So in other words, they had to put on a big act for you. You never seen how they work or their attitudes because you were not one of them.

Wow, you really are stretching to make you silly point that you hate union guys because they make more money than your white trash ass.

We don't live in an isolated country where if one has too much, that's the reason others have too little. If that were the case, I could go to the bank for a car loan, and they would tell me they'd love to give me one, but the rich people have all the money.

Naw, man, they give you rich people's money, and then charge you extravegant interests to make the rich richer... Then they collapse the whole banking system... and make you pay to bail them out. It's a sweet fucking deal.

If we took all the money from millionaires tomorrow, that won't help your situation one bit. You'd still have the same amount of money and possessions you have today. In this country, money is infinite. That's why everybody is dying to come here. You can make as much as you want, or as little as you want, and it doesn't matter how many millionaires are in the country. Not one of them will stop you from doing it.

Again, says the guy who works a dead end job without health insurance. So man, you must be pretty fucking lazy if you have been such a bucket of fail.

The real problem is when some people think because others have done better for themselves, they are obligated to provide for those who haven't. That's a commune way of thinking where years ago, people formed groups. Some would stay home all day smoking pot. Others would go out and bring supplies back to the commune. Others worked and provided funds. When the providers got sick of taking care of people who didn't want to work, they left and the communes collapsed.

So what we have is where we all work very hard every day to m ake the One Percent richer? This is better, how?

That's why if we tax rich people to death, they will quit making money and the country would collapse.

again, rich people are parasites, not vital organs.

Wow, you really are stretching to make you silly point that you hate union guys because they make more money than your white trash ass.

Naw, man, they give you rich people's money, and then charge you extravegant interests to make the rich richer... Then they collapse the whole banking system... and make you pay to bail them out. It's a sweet fucking deal.

Again, says the guy who works a dead end job without health insurance. So man, you must be pretty fucking lazy if you have been such a bucket of fail.

So what we have is where we all work very hard every day to m ake the One Percent richer? This is better, how?

Sure, except for that whole paying people to do things for them and buying a bunch of stuff. Paris Hilton can spend more in a single weekend shopping for clothes than I make all year, and that's fine with me.

Sure, except for that whole paying people to do things for them and buying a bunch of stuff. Paris Hilton can spend more in a single weekend shopping for clothes than I make all year, and that's fine with me.

We have kids who go to bed hungry at night when this slut spends money on clothes she'll never wear... Nope. It's not fine.

We have kids who go to bed hungry at night when this slut spends money on clothes she'll never wear... Nope. It's not fine.

So Paris should feed a kid of irresponsible parents? Here's a really off the wall idea: start holding parents responsible for feeding their kids.

I hate them because of what they did to my country. Again, I don't have your Wealth Envy syndrome. I don't care what other people make. What somebody else has doesn't have any impact on my life. It's just I'm intelligent enough to realize that.

So what's wrong with lending money for a profit? That's besides the fact that with my outstanding credit rating, I pay 0% interest on all my credit cards, and I have more companies begging me to do business with them.

The only person that thinks I'm a bucket of failure is you, and you never met me in your life. You elected a Commie that was responsible for me and millions like myself that lost our insurance, yet you want to blame the woman for getting raped.

Keep your filthy Commies out of our government, and we real working people will do just fine like Trump is proving today.

Because taking care of yourself promotes responsibility. Everybody who can work should be working.....not using the money of working people so they don't have to.

This is what we Republicans call the cart theory. If a village builds a cart and everybody pulls it, the cart flies down the road effortlessly. If people start getting tired of pulling the cart and jump in the cart instead, the cart moves slower and slower. When half of the people are in the cart, the cart stops.

Democrats promote the cart stopping. Conservatives promote anybody able to pull the cart should.

And you couldn't live one day without them: no cell phone, no internet, no gasoline for your car, nobody to loan you money if needed, nobody to stock their stores with products you depend on, nobody to create medication that could put you out of pain or even save your life, nobody to build your transportation so you don't have to walk everywhere you go, nobody to pump entertainment into your home, nobody to work for, or in your case, nobody to hire people for you to make resumes for.

So if you think you can do without rich people, try joining the Amish community and tell us how that was in a few years. It's likely you couldn't live that way a few weeks.

When she buys those clothes, she makes it possible for multiple people to feed their children and not be poor. Yes, it's fine.

So Paris should feed a kid of irresponsible parents? Here's a really off the wall idea: start holding parents responsible for feeding their kids.

Fine with me. Let's start with giving them all a living wage, health care and a guaranteed job.

When she buys those clothes, she makes it possible for multiple people to feed their children and not be poor. Yes, it's fine.

You mean some child working in a third world sweatshop? Um, yeah, don't think so.

Again, that money could be better spent providing food and education to the poor.

I hate them because of what they did to my country. Again, I don't have your Wealth Envy syndrome. I don't care what other people make. What somebody else has doesn't have any impact on my life. It's just I'm intelligent enough to realize that.

Yup. You don't get health insurance and your boss takes vacations in Italy... no connection there.

So what's wrong with lending money for a profit? That's besides the fact that with my outstanding credit rating, I pay 0% interest on all my credit cards, and I have more companies begging me to do business with them.

White Trash Wealth, everyone... White trash wealth. "I done got me credit cards".

The only person that thinks I'm a bucket of failure is you, and you never met me in your life. You elected a Commie that was responsible for me and millions like myself that lost our insurance, yet you want to blame the woman for getting raped.

No, man, the only people who cheated you are the one percenters who said, 'How can we cheat them today?" Sorry you are too dumb to realize this.

Because taking care of yourself promotes responsibility. Everybody who can work should be working.....not using the money of working people so they don't have to.

Again, I'm all for it.. Too bad the rest of us are pulling the cart for the rich.

This is what we Republicans call the cart theory. If a village builds a cart and everybody pulls it, the cart flies down the road effortlessly. If people start getting tired of pulling the cart and jump in the cart instead, the cart moves slower and slower. When half of the people are in the cart, the cart stops.

Democrats promote the cart stopping. Conservatives promote anybody able to pull the cart should.

Except for the one really fat rich guy, who is the majority of the weight in the cart. Let's review, shall we?

upload_2018-11-28_4-58-20.jpeg

Yesterday, GM announced it was laying off 14,000 people, mostly in your neck of the woods... After all that Corporate Welfare they got.

And you couldn't live one day without them: no cell phone, no internet, no gasoline for your car,

Those things are provided by other working folks. You take Paris Hilton out tomorrow and shoot her diseased ass, working people would still be out there producing stuff.

Again, the rest of the world has figured this out and doesn't have the kind of wealth disparity the US has.

Fine with me. Let's start with giving them all a living wage, health care and a guaranteed job.

You mean some child working in a third world sweatshop? Um, yeah, don't think so.

Again, that money could be better spent providing food and education to the poor.

The child in the sweatshop, the crew on the ship bringing the clothes to the US, the union guys unloading the ship, the truck driver bringing the clothes to the warehouse, the guys unloading the truck at the warehouse, the guys pumping fuel and maintaining the truck, the office workers in the trucking company, the driver taking the clothes to the store, the store employees who put the clothes on the mannequins, the attendant who gets the clothes and brings them to Paris to try on, the sales girl who rings up the sale and puts the clothes in a bag.

Should I go on?

If they don't do anything stupid in the next year and a half they one hell of a shot.

Yup. You don't get health insurance and your boss takes vacations in Italy... no connection there.

If I had health insurance, It probably wouldn't be a cheap ass policy that doesn't cover severe mental conditions. That's why you really don't seek help. Who could be as miserable as you and not want to have it taken care of?

White Trash Wealth, everyone... White trash wealth. "I done got me credit cards".

Jealous?

No, man, the only people who cheated you are the one percenters who said, 'How can we cheat them today?" Sorry you are too dumb to realize this.

No, I'm smart enough to realize who supports this country. It's like the old saying, never bite the hand that feeds you.

Again, I'm all for it.. Too bad the rest of us are pulling the cart for the rich.

The rich people paid for the cart or you'd have no cart to pull.

Except for the one really fat rich guy, who is the majority of the weight in the cart. Let's review, shall we?

He's not in the cart. He's paying the people to pull it. I doubt you'll ever be able to figure that out.

Yesterday, GM announced it was laying off 14,000 people, mostly in your neck of the woods... After all that Corporate Welfare they got.

You mean all those subsides that DumBama gave them for electric cars nobody wanted?

Those things are provided by other working folks. You take Paris Hilton out tomorrow and shoot her diseased ass, working people would still be out there producing stuff.

Again, the rest of the world has figured this out and doesn't have the kind of wealth disparity the US has

You can't work if there is no place to work. That's what smart people figured out. Or next time you need a job, ask a homeless person.

The child in the sweatshop, the crew on the ship bringing the clothes to the US, the union guys unloading the ship, the truck driver bringing the clothes to the warehouse, the guys unloading the truck at the warehouse, the guys pumping fuel and maintaining the truck, the office workers in the trucking company, the driver taking the clothes to the store, the store employees who put the clothes on the mannequins, the attendant who gets the clothes and brings them to Paris to try on, the sales girl who rings up the sale and puts the clothes in a bag.

Should I go on?

Again, all those folks can be gainfully employed with the proper allocation of resources.

You are mistaking plutocratic parasites for vital organs.

The rich people paid for the cart or you'd have no cart to pull.

Yes, battered housewife republican everyone...

So when did they break you, these rich folks?

Forum List

Back