How Did 15-18 Year Old Kids Organize A Nationwide Movement In Less Than A Week?

No one will be knocking at your door confiscating your arsenal. You just won't be able to expand it with assault weaponry.

I am not worried about keeping my firearms ... I have a Constitutionally protected right to have them.
I am not worried about buying anymore ... I have a Constitutionally protected right to do so.

You on the other hand have nothing to bargain with but your desire to offset one of those rights.
It's not going to happen ... They've tried it before ... And ended up selling more AR-15's and expanding the market during the ban.

You keep getting conned by those pathetic politicians in Washington ... They never do anything correctly.

Nothing to bargain with? Americans have been laying the bullet ridden corpses of their loved ones on the High Altar of Intransigence in the Cathedral of LaPierre for decades! Why do you need a concession? You are either admitting culpability in mass shootings or you cannot recognize mass shootings for the unnecessary tragedies they are!

Balls the size of tombstones on this guy! Demanding a bargaining chip to stem the tide of shootings and the flow of victims they produce!

Last edited:
No. It's because you're unnecessarily lethal.
AR-Not-Assault-Rifle.jpg
Does the name make it less unnecessarily lethal? Is that your argument?
Only naïve little snowflakes call them assault weapons... lol
The debate is joined. Semantics do not apply.

Let me define "assault weapons" for you. Any weapon with a semi-automatic firing system fed by a magazine containing greater than ten rounds. Weapons of this sort that have been modified, as with a 'bump stock' to increase the rate of fire. Weapons whose rounds are meant intentionally to tumble rather than fly in a straight trajectory, rendering them not only in violation of the Geneva Accords, but useless for target shooting.
Well, That does not describe an AR. An AR is just a sporting rifle for varmints and such it was not designed for anything else... period
You either have hordes of 'varmits' or you cannot recognize facts when you see them.

These little kids can't even decide which videogame to play next. Yet have managed to set a date for a March on our nation's capitol in less than a week. Is anyone really buying this? Not to mention they magically came up with the same tired old talking points Democrats have failingly foisted for decades...
So... How'd they do it? Or did they at all...?

They are the future liberals of America . . . unless somebody teaches them right from wrong of course!

Let me define "assault weapons" for you. Any weapon with a semi-automatic firing system fed by a magazine containing greater than ten rounds. Weapons of this sort that have been modified, as with a 'bump stock' to increase the rate of fire. Weapons whose rounds are meant intentionally to tumble rather than fly in a straight trajectory, rendering them not only in violation of the Geneva Accords, but useless for target shooting.
Well, That does not describe an AR. An AR is just a sporting rifle for varmints and such it was not designed for anything else... period
You either have hordes of 'varmits' or you cannot recognize facts when you see them.

An "assault rifle" is a rapid firing, magazine fed automatic rifle designed for military use. An AR-15 is a semi automatic which is really good for target practice and plinking cans.

An "assault rifle" is a rapid firing, magazine fed automatic rifle designed for military use. An AR-15 is a semi automatic which is really good for target practice and plinking cans.
You forgot to add among its many uses it is also the weapon of choice for mass shootings. Due to its rapid rate of fire and high capacity magazine, it can kill as many people as possible as quickly as possible.

Andy Griffith isn't shooting it with Opie. Maniacs are shooting it into crowds of innocents.

You forgot to add among its many uses it is also the weapon of choice for mass shootings. Due to its rapid rate of fire and high capacity magazine, it can kill as many people as possible as quickly as possible.

Andy Griffith isn't shooting it with Opie. Maniacs are shooting it into crowds of innocents.

The vast majority of people who own an AR-15 are NOT maniacs and are NOT shooting or killing anyone. Now, your gun control laws have not worked at ALL. You just want to keep adding on more and more laws that do not work. You are not going to control crazy people with gun control laws. That is the bottom line here.

The vast majority of people who own an AR-15 are NOT maniacs and are NOT shooting or killing anyone. Now, your gun control laws have not worked at ALL. You just want to keep adding on more and more laws that do not work. You are not going to control crazy people with gun control laws. That is the bottom line here.
A crazy person doesn't kill 17 people with a knife.

What about a bomb? Shit for brains
4147069.jpg

4147069.jpg
Is there a blight of school bombings or drive by bombings I am not aware of?

4147069.jpg
Is there a blight of school bombings or drive by bombings I am not aware of?
2016 Nice attack - Wikipedia

These little kids can't even decide which videogame to play next. Yet have managed to set a date for a March on our nation's capitol in less than a week. Is anyone really buying this? Not to mention they magically came up with the same tired old talking points Democrats have failingly foisted for decades...
Right wingers are cool with mass murders. Kids who witnessed one aren`t.

Obama, Valerie Jerett

If they were pro NRA you would be in full support. I am a hunter...used to be an NRA member but since they wouldn't explain to me where one cent of my money was going I was forced to quit. No loss. My gun rights are fully protected by the second amendment. I don't need any more than that.

. . . about you, Death Angel? You are right: no real American cares about you and your Alt Right ilk.

Nothing to bargain with? Americans have been laying the bullet ridden corpses of their loved ones on the High Altar of Intransigence in the Cathedral of LaPierre for decades! Why do you need a concession? You are either admitting culpability in mass shootings or you cannot recognize mass shootings for the unnecessary tragedies they are!

Balls the size of tombstones on this guy! Demanding a bargaining chip to stem the tide of shootings and the flow of victims they produce!

Is your never ending empty rhetoric what you intend to replace Constitutionally protected rights with ... :dunno:

The kids telling their Congressmen to go fuck themselves and attacking them for accepting NRA funding appears affective

As usual, the NRA will lay low, wait for the story to pass and then go about their business of buying congressmen

No one will be knocking at your door confiscating your arsenal. You just won't be able to expand it with assault weaponry.

I am not worried about keeping my firearms ... I have a Constitutionally protected right to have them.
I am not worried about buying anymore ... I have a Constitutionally protected right to do so.

You on the other hand have nothing to bargain with but your desire to offset one of those rights.
It's not going to happen ... They've tried it before ... And ended up selling more AR-15's and expanding the market during the ban.

You keep getting conned by those pathetic politicians in Washington ... They never do anything correctly.

:CryingCow:

Forum List

Back