how did birth certificate qualification turn into "racism"?

Because he's the only candidate in recent history who was pressured to show his. Even though he has his short form birth certificate proving his birth, the state of Hawaii backing it up, it apparently wasn't enough.

Not to mention the references to Kenya and the claim that he is Muslim.

When was the last time a candidate had to prove he was American?

Thank you for taking the time to educate the incredibly stupid ignorant O/P.

Because he's the only candidate in recent history who was pressured to show his. Even though he has his short form birth certificate proving his birth, the state of Hawaii backing it up, it apparently wasn't enough.

Thank you for taking the time to educate the incredibly stupid ignorant O/P.

Oh, something tells me that he'll never change.

So you support slavery? OK?

Nobody supports slavery. Including libertarians. The founding fathers if there was one thing they all chose to be OK with it was the legality of slavery. But mostly the founding fathers had a multitude of ideas, some wanted a strong central government, others didn't. Some wanted a religious litmus test. Some were concerned about curbing the power of corporations to include Thomas Jefferson.
There you go again talking out of your ass… LOL

You're too angry to be taken seriously.
I'm not the least bit angry, I find your career politician worship hilarious….

I don't worship any politicians, especially the human-orangutan angry douche hybrid born with a silver spoon in his mouth.
You do know that any federal career politician becomes a instant millionaire with elected? You could never trust any career politician they're fucking lower than dirt.

I do business with current military people from all over the country and veterans Alike. .

Well you do business with veterans.....clearly then you know how everyone feels- to hell with actual polls of veterans.

LOL
The plural of "anecdote" is not "data."
Nonetheless, I have never come across any of them that are supporting either berry or the Hildabeast

So you confuse your anecdotal experiences with what the majority of Veterans think of a wounded war hero like John McCain.
Out of the thousands I have sold firearms to, I have yet to find one that has any respect for spineless McCain...

Broaden your horizons.

Instead of his ass and beer belly.

What a stupid question. Name one other presidential candidate who was asked for his birth certificate. Just name one or shut the fuck up you dumb ass
It has nothing to do with his race dumbass is all about is fucking retarded policies... so just go back to your mothers basement dumbass

Nobody supports slavery. Including libertarians. The founding fathers if there was one thing they all chose to be OK with it was the legality of slavery. But mostly the founding fathers had a multitude of ideas, some wanted a strong central government, others didn't. Some wanted a religious litmus test. Some were concerned about curbing the power of corporations to include Thomas Jefferson.

I don't worship any politicians, especially the human-orangutan angry douche hybrid born with a silver spoon in his mouth.
You do know that any federal career politician becomes a instant millionaire with elected? You could never trust any career politician they're fucking lower than dirt.

Actually they don't 'instantly' become millionaires. You know who instantly became a millionaire?

What a stupid question. Name one other presidential candidate who was asked for his birth certificate. Just name one or shut the fuck up you dumb ass
It has nothing to do with his race dumbass is all about is fucking retarded policies... so just go back to your mothers basement dumbass

Obama's birthplace is based on his policies? You actually said something that makes the race baiting birtherism sound like common sense and that's no easy task.

Actually they don't 'instantly' become millionaires. You know who instantly became a millionaire?
I'm speaking figuratively, they are millionaires if they become federal career politicians. Every single one of them get kickbacks… Fact

I'm speaking figuratively, they are millionaires if they become federal career politicians. Every single one of them get kickbacks… Fact

You're speaking like a jackass, figuratively.

:badgrin: Tell Kaz what a flaming liberal you are.

Rustic's a lunatic, that defies party. And shit for brains, your standard of EVERY liberal and EVERY conservative is just as butt stupid as you are

I would consider Rustic (and you) to be typical of what represents an all to large segment of the Republican leaning populace.
It's an insult to call me a Republican, libertarian is a much better stand.

Wow! I got a whole list of names to call you .... and libertarian didn't even make the cut. Reckon I better update that list.

Just cling to your fantasy ... ignore reality. It must be fun living there.
You sure did tell you. :thup:

The list is endless ... you're letting your ignorance get in your way.

Call your local newspaper --- ask them how many birth certificates for presidential campaigns they have seen in the last 50 years.

Then, crawl back here and apologize.

Call your local newspaper --- ask them how many birth certificates for presidential campaigns they have seen in the last 50 years.

Why don't you show us?

Why don't you show us?

How do you propose I show you? Rob your local newspaper office? I've been very clear. Those packages are provided to the press. They aren't published on the internet - they aren't handed out to the common folks - they're background material.

Are you NOT capable of making a phone call? Ask them how the vetting process for a candidate is done, and what usually initiates the vetting. (Oh, don't call the Pissant, OR Tribune - call one of the major players in the media).

Until you do, you just simply don't know what the hell you're talking about, and your ignorance is annoying. No, I take that back ---- your ignorance isn't annoying, it's B-O-R-I-N-G.

So when the 2008 clinton campaign decided to subtly paint obama as "his roots to basic American and values and culture are at best limited", and pushed his "lack of American roots", her supporters circulating an email implying that he wasn't born in Hawaii, Bob Kerrey using obama's full name (hussein), talking about him being muslim, saying that "people are acting as if he's an islamic Manchurian candidate" -- that was because he's black. Right?

So when the 2008 clinton campaign decided to subtly paint obama as "his roots to basic American and values and culture are at best limited", and pushed his "lack of American roots", her supporters circulating an email implying that he wasn't born in Hawaii, Bob Kerrey using obama's full name (hussein), talking about him being muslim, saying that "people are acting as if he's an islamic Manchurian candidate" -- that was because he's black. Right?

Obviously --- if it was anything else, they'd have to listen.

Huh? What email did the Hillary campaign send that implied Obama was not born in Hawaii?

Huh? What email did the Hillary campaign send that implied Obama was not born in Hawaii?

You know, I've lost count of how many times I've told you to READ WHAT I ACTUALLY POSTED. Fucking moron.

You know, I've lost count of how many times I've told you to READ WHAT I ACTUALLY POSTED. Fucking moron.
Scuse me.... Hillary's supporters....

Forum List

Back