How did the Russians specifically harm Hillary in the election?

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
Democrats all over the board are running away from this question. Sure, they exposed her private e-mails. The question is how did that harm her? What did the released private e-mails say that turned votes against her? Be specific. How do you not grasp this question?

Democrats all over the board are running away from this question. Sure, they exposed her private e-mails. The question is how did that harm her? What did the released private e-mails say that turned votes against her? Be specific. How do you not grasp this question?

There is no proves that Russian government was behind the email exposure of Killary, but this exposure harmed Killary, because her corruption and crimes became known to the American Normies.

Some idiots think that it would be better for American Normies, if they did not know the truth about Killary and elected a criminal into the office of POTUS.

Truth is no friend of the RaTz. Their whole platform is based upon lies and distortion. They would steal the whole damn country if they could.

/---- DemocRATS only need the accusation. No proof is ever needed unless it actually happened.

There is no proves that Russian government was behind the email exposure of Killary, but this exposure harmed Killary, because her corruption and crimes became known to the American Normies.

Some idiots think that it would be better for American Normies, if they did not know the truth about Killary and elected a criminal into the office of POTUS.

True, but irrelevant to the thread. I am asking liberals to explain their logic. They believe the Russians did it. Even if the Russians did it all, I don't see how they affected the election

Don't expect any answer because quite truthfully no one really knows. But until I meet someone who says, yeah I changed my vote because of the emails, I will believe this is just another case of the liberals being "lost causers." I think they should change their party's name to the "Only If" Party.

Attempting to influence an election by hacking is a crime whether or not the crime was successful.

It's like attempted murder.

Don't expect any answer because quite truthfully no one really knows. But until I meet someone who says, yeah I changed my vote because of the emails, I will believe this is just another case of the liberals being "lost causers." I think they should change their party's name to the "Only If" Party.

Actually....there is data that suggest that the 'leaks' aided the career criminal...

a. The day before any leaks, wikileaks or otherwise, the RealClearPolitics had Hillary at 48%

b. The election result gave Hillary 48.08% per the election.

The Russians let us know that she was getting debate questions in advance through a fraudulent co-conspiracy with CNN, the Democratic Party's Pravda.

That should have, and likely did, cost the craven bitch some votes.

Its really ironic for someone who lived during the Cold War. We used to laugh at the Russians who had only Pravda to give them news, and it was one big Lie.

Now, it is the Russians telling us the Truth....while our media doesn't just cover it up; it actively participates in the Fraud on the American People.

Maybe now the Democrats will help do something about the Cyber-War against us by the Russians, the Chinese, the Persians, and that fat goofy fuck in North Korea....they have all abused that Pussy Obama. He single-handedly got the Cold War back from the 1980's.

If he wasn't such a Pussy, maybe Hillary could have gotten away with cheating during the election.

Attempting to influence an election by hacking is a crime whether or not the crime was successful.

You guys dont take that seriosuly.......maybe we should get them.counseling and let them off for good behavior

A bigger crime then having an unauthorized server with top secret documents? Documents that turn up on a Weiner's lap top?

The Russians let us know that she was getting debate questions in advance through a fraudulent co-conspiracy with CNN, the Democratic Party's Pravda.

That should have, and likely did, cost the craven bitch some votes.

Its really ironic for someone who lived during the Cold War. We used to laugh at the Russians who had only Pravda to give them news, and it was one big Lie.

Now, it is the Russians telling us the Truth....while our media doesn't just cover it up; it actively participates in the Fraud on the American People.

Maybe now the Democrats will help do something about the Cyber-War against us by the Russians, the Chinese, the Persians, and that fat goofy fuck in North Korea....they have all abused that Pussy Obama. He single-handedly got the Cold War back from the 1980's.

If he wasn't such a Pussy, maybe Hillary could have gotten away with cheating during the election.

I am thinking that you are right. Considering that she did so lousey and knew the answers maybe no one should have voted for her.

Hillary lost because Hillary is Hillary.

No one said it was legal. But you want to ignore the skeleton in the Democrat's closet because somebody spilled the beans.

Anyone off the street could have beaten Hillary Clinton....face it nobody likes her

By who's laws?

Shouldn't Hillary be charged in Russia by fucking with Russia elections?

By who's laws?

Shouldn't Hillary be charged in Russia by fucking with Russia elections?

I really want to know who's laws

Please tell me

Shouldn't she have been charged with TREASON for selling them nuclear material from OUR RESERVES? But oh that's okay because she is special, I forgot it is okay with liberals to murder millions of children, civilians, Christians, anyone but intercity thugs that are committing crimes, and of course the terrorist, criminal and murderers who are crossing the borders into our country because they want to cultivate a new voter group. There was NO HACKING of the voting results, so guess what she lost TRUMP WON FAIR AND SQUARE, and the liberals know he will expose all of them for what they are. That is why they are so set on discrediting him. Fact is they are only proving how stupid, shallow and vile they are to even MORE people I was a Democrat, and like so many as we watched them cheat Sanders, lie and cheat and twist and hide their way through the last election, I burned my card and the RNC sent me one I am going to sign up. The only people you liberal shit have to blame are your childish arrogant, egotistical. ultra stupid, indoctrinated selfs. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA oh man. It is gonna be great seeing the cards fall and burn.

Last edited:

No one said it was legal. But you want to ignore the skeleton in the Democrat's closet because somebody spilled the beans.

So you believe it would have been a good thing if someone had hacked Trump's tax returns for the last 10 years and revealed all of that to the public? Or any sealed documents related to any of his court cases?

Forum List

Back