How did you become a US citizen?

All this hate is being spewed against illegal aliens in this country.

Many of these haters became US citizens not by serving in our military, not by taking some long difficult course of study, not by working for a certain number of years......

They are US citizens because their Mommy spit them out on US soil or mommy or daddy is a US citizen.

Wow, that took a lot of effort.

Many illegals risked their lives, went through an ordeal of some kind to come to America to help their families & in the hopes of their children having a better life. They actually put out far far far far more effort than the haters.

Some live a meager lifestyle while sending money they earned backed to their families in their home country. I once worked for a company in Houston that hired a lot of Hispanics. in their manufacturing facilities. I have no clue as to their legal status but they were workers. They worked hard & when asked to work overtime when needed, they were all in.

We really need to stand back & analyze our thoughts & feelings toward these people.

Especially the young children they brought with them that have lived most of their lives as American ad have no memories of their homeland. This is their homeland.

I am sure most of the responders will have a fit & cry about their legality. How dare these people come here & take what you earned. Earned? Earned by being born here. Wow, ain't that something to be so proud of. When asked: "What was one of your greatest accomplishments?" and you answer "I was born a US citizen.", Really?

Climb down of your high horses & be realistic. There is not need for the hate & bigotry. If you were born in a poor part of Mexico, would you come here to help your family?

If the US economy tanked while Canada's soared, would you sneak into Canada to take a job paying 5 times what your current job pays to support your family?

This bigotry & hate spread by Trump & his followers needs to end.

Are you saying I can go buy a home in Mexico and move my family there if it means a better life for them? Hell with their immigration laws. They were just born there. So what does it really mean to be a Mexican citizen anyways?
What your saying basically is that being a citizen of any country means nothing. What is the problem you have with citizens who come here legally? Why does addressing illegal immigration become equated with Hate and Bigotry? It seems like when any conservative raises their voice or speaks about anything with passion its simply passed off as "An Angry White Male" Go back and look at all the past video clips of Hillary Clinton and Obama saying that Illegal immigration is a serious matter and needs to be dealt with. Well, that was said when it was politically expedient for them.

People can still come here legally from Mexico, it's fine.

Look, dipstick, Americans retire in Mexico all the time. The claim was that Mexico would not allow immigration to their countrtyu.

Try to keep up.

What I am saying, is yes they are illegal but they do not deserve the hate your ilk puts on them every freaking day.

If you can't see the hate in the previous posts then perhaps you are part of that problem.

They have strict policies.....you can't vote or hold a government job....or run for political office....or get welfare benefits....you just get to pay taxes...

But you can go there. A legal resident/non citizen here can't vote or get welfare benefits.

Bullshit. I guess all those billions spent on welfare for them is a made up number according to you?
Actually, the problem is you are fucking stupid. According to federal law, illegals are not eligible for welfare. Do your self a a favor & get better informed so you can stop making such an ass out of yourself.

Are you saying I can go buy a home in Mexico and move my family there if it means a better life for them? Hell with their immigration laws. They were just born there. So what does it really mean to be a Mexican citizen anyways?
What your saying basically is that being a citizen of any country means nothing. What is the problem you have with citizens who come here legally? Why does addressing illegal immigration become equated with Hate and Bigotry? It seems like when any conservative raises their voice or speaks about anything with passion its simply passed off as "An Angry White Male" Go back and look at all the past video clips of Hillary Clinton and Obama saying that Illegal immigration is a serious matter and needs to be dealt with. Well, that was said when it was politically expedient for them.

People can still come here legally from Mexico, it's fine.

Look, dipstick, Americans retire in Mexico all the time. The claim was that Mexico would not allow immigration to their countrtyu.

Try to keep up.

What I am saying, is yes they are illegal but they do not deserve the hate your ilk puts on them every freaking day.

If you can't see the hate in the previous posts then perhaps you are part of that problem.

They have strict policies.....you can't vote or hold a government job....or run for political office....or get welfare benefits....you just get to pay taxes...

But you can go there. A legal resident/non citizen here can't vote or get welfare benefits.

Bullshit. I guess all those billions spent on welfare for them is a made up number according to you?
Actually, the problem is you are fucking stupid. According to federal law, illegals are not eligible for welfare. Do your self a a favor & get better informed so you can stop making such an ass out of yourself.

According to the law, people aren't supposed to steal from others. Are you going to say it doesn't happen?

Your problem is you're a NL. If you'll quit puckering up to Obama's black ass, people won't consider you one.

Try to keep up.

According to the law, people aren't supposed to steal from others. Are you going to say it doesn't happen?

Your problem is you're a NL. If you'll quit puckering up to Obama's black ass, people won't consider you one.

There is welfare fraud across the board.

But illegals do not get welfare., You spread the right wing lie. Admit it & quit running away from your post.

There is welfare fraud across the board.

But illegals do not get welfare., You spread the right wing lie. Admit it & quit running away from your post.

Bullshit. Illegals get it more than some people that are citizens. Quit lying. Just because you're a NL doesn't mean you have to act like one.

Forum List

Back