How do progressives live through July 4th?

Used to do that every year when I lived there. Good times. Now we head to my buddies place in Basehor KS and blow up stuff with dynamite. No lobster, but a hell a lot of fun.
Holy crap. I did a job in Bashor not long ago. Small world.
I live in Lenexa and my businesses are in KCMO. There are several forum members from our area.
Our office is in Lenexa, we should have a KC beer summit.
I have been thinking about having some of the locals over for a BBQ.
May want to see what people are like before having them st your house. Just sayin. Never know from just a message board.
Lol. Yep. Had a cup of coffee with one already. Good guy, but there are a bunch of nut jobs out there. I am fully aware. As a family man and business owner I am aware of the risks.

You can bitch it's a troll thread but I really want to know how you do it. It's the most redneck holiday in the world. We go shoot some guns, BBQ, shoot fireworks, drink some beers and watch some Motorsport's. All of the things that piss you off. We go camping, start camp fires and ride our off road vehicles Willy nilly.

It's the ultimate redneck idiot party you claim to hate. How do you get through it?
We celebrate the Fourth of July too. But you celebrate it as a redneck would. Have fun at the demolition derby!

With what stupid poppers and snakes?

I plan to take some barbecue with my brother and sister-in-law, watch the Pirates game, mow the,lawn and then, in the evening, take in the skyrockets downtown.

I won't start a campfire due to the wildfire risk, fire any guns due to the risk of injury to anyone down range, ride an ATV because they erode the soil into the streams that support fish and wildlife nor will I name my non existent ATV either Willy or Nilly. In short, I don't expect to file an insurance claim over the weekend as so many irresponsible rednecks do.

Translation~ god it must suck being you

I actually feel sorry for you, just a sheep living under so many rules and regulations..

Sorry

:)

And I feel sorry for you acting irresponsibly and without forethought. What virtues have your redneck culture contributed to our society beyond professional wrestling and homemade tattoos?

Last edited:
You can bitch it's a troll thread but I really want to know how you do it. It's the most redneck holiday in the world. We go shoot some guns, BBQ, shoot fireworks, drink some beers and watch some Motorsport's. All of the things that piss you off. We go camping, start camp fires and ride our off road vehicles Willy nilly.

It's the ultimate redneck idiot party you claim to hate. How do you get through it?
We celebrate the Fourth of July too. But you celebrate it as a redneck would. Have fun at the demolition derby!

I plan to take some barbecue with my brother and sister-in-law, watch the Pirates game, mow the,lawn and then, in the evening, take in the skyrockets downtown.

I won't start a campfire due to the wildfire risk, fire any guns due to the risk of injury to anyone down range, ride an ATV because they erode the soil into the streams that support fish and wildlife nor will I name my non existent ATV either Willy or Nilly. In short, I don't expect to file an insurance claim over the weekend as so many irresponsible rednecks do.

I actually feel sorry for you, just a sheep living under so many rules and regulations..

Sorry

And I feel.sory for you acting irresponsibly and without forethought. What virtues have your redneck culture contributed to our society beyond professional wrestling and homemade tattoos?
We excel at blowing up old washing machines and small cars with dynamite. Great stress reliever.

All you do with threads like this is show how unAmerican you are. You're beer drinking hillbillies but you aren't patriots, you are traitors who's party uses the Constitution for toilet paper. I honestly feel sorry for you at 4th of July events, you look so out of place.

All you do with threads like this is show how unAmerican you are. You're beer drinking hillbillies but you aren't patriots, you are traitors who's party uses the Constitution for toilet paper. I honestly feel sorry for you at 4th of July events, you look so out of place.
How many people do you employ? How many families rely on you to make the correct decision?

Wetbacks, word of the day, kiddos. Poppin off fireworks, blowing up stuff, driving drunk, acting like utter sphincters. My dog is terrified, shivering a sitting in my lap. Me too, but for other reasons. I am wondering, WHAT the HELL are illegal aliens celebrating? Rednecks are an abstraction and a straw man. Rednecks don't scare me.

All you show is what a sissy you are..I really do feel sorry for you sheep..I really do.

Duh. They smoke copious amounts of marijuana, medical or otherwise.

Sorry

And I feel.sory for you acting irresponsibly and without forethought. What virtues have your redneck culture contributed to our society beyond professional wrestling and homemade tattoos?

What happened to you? I am flabbergasted at how you got indorintated into a fucking pussy..

Their is no way you are a man.

How I got "indorinated"?

I paid attention in school. I was there long enough to understand the difference between 'their' and 'there'.

Wetbacks, word of the day, kiddos. Poppin off fireworks, blowing up stuff, driving drunk, acting like utter sphincters. My dog is terrified, shivering a sitting in my lap. Me too, but for other reasons. I am wondering, WHAT the HELL are illegal aliens celebrating? Rednecks are an abstraction and a straw man. Rednecks don't scare me.

I used to have a dog like that..

similar to this

or this

hide.jpg

possibly

--LOL

Thanks...

Sorry

What happened to you? I am flabbergasted at how you got indorintated into a fucking pussy..

How I got "indorinated"?

I paid attention in school. I was there long enough to understand the difference between 'their' and 'there'.

I never needed to write.but you are an embarrassing to our country..so your ideal is to sit on your hands ?

You don't have a clue what freedom is do you?

I really feel sorry for you..my heart goes out to you.

Thanks...

No one means any harm, we just get carried away..

Sorry..

You don't have to be an idiot repug voting Trump sycophant to do any of the above things.

You don't have to be an idiot repug voting Trump sycophant to do any of the above things.

It's laws ..us in the South can blow off what ever we want ...the North can't.

Sorry

How I got "indorinated"?

I never needed to write.but you are an embarrassing to our country..so your ideal is to sit on your hands ?

You don't have a clue what freedom is do you?

I really feel sorry for you..my heart goes out to you.

Does freedom involve acting like an uncivilized idiot for idiot's sake? Does it mean I have to shoot something to give my patriotism bona rides? Does freedom mean I should never read a novel? Does freedom mean I shouldn't have a clue about the arts?

Does it embarrass my country that I know the difference between baroque and rococo? Does freedom require I adopt a low brow outlook on everything from politics to cuisine?

How stupid should I be to validate my patriotism to you and your beer buddies?

Since when has 'smart' been a vice and 'stupid' a virtue?

Last edited:

There is always Juneteenth..

So, now you NaziCons are trying to claim July 4th as your own? Interesting. I've always thought of it as a holiday where people could celebrate it as they wished - including people of all religious faiths...or none.

Have you ever read the Constitution? Or visited the US? You don't seem to know how much fun freedom is.

Forum List

Back