How do progressives live through July 4th?

You can bitch it's a troll thread but I really want to know how you do it. It's the most redneck holiday in the world. We go shoot some guns, BBQ, shoot fireworks, drink some beers and watch some Motorsport's. All of the things that piss you off. We go camping, start camp fires and ride our off road vehicles Willy nilly.

It's the ultimate redneck idiot party you claim to hate. How do you get through it?

So, now you NaziCons are trying to claim July 4th as your own? Interesting. I've always thought of it as a holiday where people could celebrate it as they wished - including people of all religious faiths...or none.

Hey Pocahontas. Didn't you forget your an Indian?

You can bitch it's a troll thread but I really want to know how you do it. It's the most redneck holiday in the world. We go shoot some guns, BBQ, shoot fireworks, drink some beers and watch some Motorsport's. All of the things that piss you off. We go camping, start camp fires and ride our off road vehicles Willy nilly.

It's the ultimate redneck idiot party you claim to hate. How do you get through it?
You don't have to be an idiot repug voting Trump sycophant to do any of the above things.
According to the left you do.

So, now you NaziCons are trying to claim July 4th as your own? Interesting. I've always thought of it as a holiday where people could celebrate it as they wished - including people of all religious faiths...or none.
It's always been our own.

It's been along time since I was up in Chicago on the forth of July..

What happened to you all?

It has always been American's, not a fulcrum of political division.

Next you'll try to stake a claim on New Year's Eve, St. Valentine's Day, Washington's Birthday, Memorial Day, hell, St. Swithen's Day.

Try this once to stop dividing America from itself. Such behavior is not just corrosive, but highly despicable.

You don't have to be an idiot repug voting Trump sycophant to do any of the above things.
Who is "the left"? Who told you all that shit?

Next you'll try to stake a claim on New Year's Eve, St. Valentine's Day, Washington's Birthday, Memorial Day, hell, St. Swithen's Day.

Try this once to stop dividing America from itself. Such behavior is not just corrosive, but highly despicable.
It's for real Americans. And fun.

No claim to New Years, the clocks tick by for everyone.

Valentines? No big claim there.

Washington's Birthday is all ours. The left hates him, we love him.

Memorial Day, yes all ours. The left isn't so fond of our military but we are. Pure American holiday.

Who the hell is Swithen?

As one of those in the basket of deplorables you can fuck off with your call to be more polite. Eight years of being called racist, idiot, misogynists has that effect. How about you stop being so devisive.

Who is "the left"? Who told you all that shit?
Gun bans, fireworks bans, off-roading bans, etc. all left wing laws.

Memorial Day, yes all ours. The left isn't so fond of our military but we are. Pure American holiday.

Who the hell is Swithen?

As one of those in the basket of deplorables you can fuck off with your call to be more polite. Eight years of being called racist, idiot, misogynists has that effect. How about you stop being so devisive.
Oh, I gotta believe in your case it's been more than eight years that you have been called a racist, idiot, misogynist.

Who the hell is Swithen?

Oh, I gotta believe in your case it's been more than eight years that you have been called a racist, idiot, misogynist.
Probably right. Me my nonwhite friends and our wives have been discussing it longer than that.

All you do with threads like this is show how unAmerican you are. You're beer drinking hillbillies but you aren't patriots, you are traitors who's party uses the Constitution for toilet paper. I honestly feel sorry for you at 4th of July events, you look so out of place.
Have you ever read the Constitution? Or visited the US? You don't seem to know how much fun freedom is.

Nah it's you Valdimir. You and the rest of your Russian comrades, you've lost what it means to be an American if you ever had it. To you drinking beer is Amuhrcan, good you welcome all frat house dwellers to your ranks.

Again it's so sad to see how far conservatives have fallen, you aren't even comfortable with the country celebrating it's Indepenence Day. It is foreign to you and you reject it for that. You and the rest of the alt-right now kneel before Putin and polish his helmet whenever you can. How you can look your own children in the eyes is the great mystery. They'll find out at a later date how you and the mental patient allied with Russia against America.

At least have a little dignity and stay home, away from the real Americans that are celebrating our Independence.

All you do with threads like this is show how unAmerican you are. You're beer drinking hillbillies but you aren't patriots, you are traitors who's party uses the Constitution for toilet paper. I honestly feel sorry for you at 4th of July events, you look so out of place.
Have you ever read the Constitution? Or visited the US? You don't seem to know how much fun freedom is.

Nah it's you Valdimir. You and the rest of your Russian comrades, you've lost what it means to be an American if you ever had it. To you drinking beer is Amuhrcan, good you welcome all frat house dwellers to your ranks.

Again it's so sad to see how far conservatives have fallen, you aren't even comfortable with the country celebrating it's Indepenence Day. It is foreign to you and you reject it for that. You and the rest of the alt-right now kneel before Putin and polish his helmet whenever you can. How you can look your own children in the eyes is the great mystery. They'll find out at a later date how you and the mental patient allied with Russia against America.

At least have a little dignity and stay home, away from the real Americans that are celebrating our Independence.
LMAO! I'm usually not fond of psychiatrists but holy shit son you need one!

You need a team of psychiatrists and a lifetime of treatment. You aren't an American and you should stop pretending that you are. You and the rest of the easily triggered conservative snowflakes should really stay home on the 4th of July, Mayday is more your thing. Go celebrate Russia in your homes and communist collectives. Putin will no doubt send you a basket of vodka, chicken Kiev, and borscht.

You need a team of psychiatrists and a lifetime of treatment. You aren't an American and you should stop pretending that you are. You and the rest of the easily triggered conservative snowflakes should really stay home on the 4th of July, Mayday is more your thing. Go celebrate Russia in your homes and communist collectives. Putin will no doubt send you a basket of vodka, chicken Kiev, and borscht.
The guy that wants government healthcare, government college and government pay scales thinks I need a shrink to be an American. I'm against all of your communist plans for us but somehow need to retreat back to my communist collective?

You're an interesting guy I'll give you that.

The guy that wants government healthcare, government college and government pay scales thinks I need a shrink to be an American. I'm against all of your communist plans for us but somehow need to retreat back to my communist collective?

Just stop pretending. You and the other cons are Putin's bitch now. Be and adult and let the real Americans celebrate the 4th of July as we always have. You go have your collective meeting, some vodka, and praise your Politburo, Trump, and Putin.

You don't belong at a 4th of July celebration, you would be more comfortable at a Soviet viewing of missile launchers and goose-stepping soldiers like Trump.

The rest of us like apple pie, hot dogs, the flag, the US military, and freedom. All the things you hate.

Just stop pretending. You and the other cons are Putin's bitch now. Be and adult and let the real Americans celebrate the 4th of July as we always have. You go have your collective meeting, some vodka, and praise your Politburo, Trump, and Putin.

You don't belong at a 4th of July celebration, you would be more comfortable at a Soviet viewing of missile launchers and goose-stepping soldiers like Trump.

The rest of us like apple pie, hot dogs, the flag, the US military, and freedom. All the things you hate.

Please....obama and hilary were putins bitches for the last 8 years....only after they lost and needed a way to hide hilary's crimes did they start to claim putin was messing with the election......you morons have been drooling over the totalitarions in Russia since 1917....

What is called a Liberal in America today would have been a Tory in 1776. They would have supported the big government of King George, the increased taxation, the confiscation of firearms and would have called the American Patriots "Right Wing Extremists". They would have fought against the Revolution. They would have hated the Bill of Rights with those freedoms of speech, religion and right to keep and bear arms.

Liberals are pretty much the scum of America. They are now and would have been then.

Forum List

Back