🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How do Trump supporters feel about Newt Gingrich as his VP?

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
I never thought Romney was the best choice in the last election. I wanted to see Newt Gingrich get the nod. but party pushers weren't supporting him because he divorced his wife and remarried.

What does that have to do with leading a country, the ability to unite Congress into positive action, something we haven't seen for an exceedingly long time? Congress is broken.

Gingrich knows the political maneuvers that can make things happen for the country as he demonstrated with his "Contract for America." He was popular with both sides of the aisle. And he knows our history and is keen on the l;aw and the Constitution. Trump needs that!

That is my hope for Trump's VP. What is the choice of other Trump supporters?

Perfect. An adulterer chooses one of his own kind. Conservative values at its best.

Meh. Not the best but certainly not the worst candidate to choose. I prefer Sessions because he put his career on the line to endorse Trump very early on,Allen West would be awesome as well!

Perfect. An adulterer chooses one of his own kind. Conservative values at its best.
Oh my goodness! You're right! I should vote for Hillary because she says Bill will take the job of mending our economy! That is, if Billy can stay away from that handy jet that flies to underage girls and prostitutes.

So, although Hillary was a miserable SoS and will not mend ties with our former allies, the fact that she already has decided to relinquish part of her job to Bill. And really, Bill wasn't that bad as President. Oh, oh. He has fidelity problems. He certainly is an adulterer and Hillary an enabler and liar. No matter. The most important aspect of the job in the Oval Office is fidelity.

Meh. Not the best but certainly not the worst candidate to choose. I prefer Sessions because he put his career on the line to endorse Trump very early on,Allen West would be awesome as well!
I like Jeff Sessions as well.

The Ex-Wives cub? Not a chance.
Hmmm, "Ex Wives Club... I am an Ex Wife. Does that I am something I should be ashamed of?
Yes, your ex-husband.

And your lies about Sanger.
I don't really care about Sanger. She is no better than anyone who claims we should orchestrate a "clean race."
I made a very poor choice for a husband. That's all it means.
You don't have to care about Sanger, to stop lying about her.

Forum List

Back