How do we know when Trump is telling the truth

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Trump has been caught in more lies in the first 4 months of his presidency than most Presidents are caught in their entire term or terms.
How can we tell when he is telling the truth.

I am sure that those who voted for him are happy with his Supreme Court appointee. He has signed many executive orders rolling back government regulations.
But are you not embarrassed about his lack of character, his bombastic style, his narcissism, his teen like insecurity, his continual lying, his lack respect or loyalty to those who work for him.

You almost gotta laugh. If there was a tax exempt propaganda network like Media Matters available to conservatives LBJ would have been the laughing stock of the freaking civilized world. Even with the left wing media to cover for his craziness he still manages a relatively stable legacy. Americans elected Trump to shake up the establishment and that's what he is doing. Media Matters must be working overtime but the pettiness on the left doesn't really resonate with Americans and as a matter of fact it only resonates with the hard core car burning window smashing angry left.

Trump has been caught in more lies in the first 4 months of his presidency than most Presidents are caught in their entire term or terms.

I am sure that those who voted for him are happy with his Supreme Court appointee. He has signed many executive orders rolling back government regulations.
But are you not embarrassed about his lack of character, his bombastic style, his narcissism, his teen like insecurity, his continual lying, his lack respect or loyalty to those who work for him.
Nope, that's what a lot of folks wanted and voted for; an emotional toddler in a man's tiny handed body who has no relationship with objective reality.

You almost gotta laugh. If there was a tax exempt propaganda network like Media Matters available to conservatives LBJ would have been the laughing stock of the freaking civilized world. Even with the left wing media to cover for his craziness he still manages a relatively stable legacy. Americans elected Trump to shake up the establishment and that's what he is doing. Media Matters must be working overtime but the pettiness on the left doesn't really resonate with Americans and as a matter of fact it only resonates with the hard core car burning window smashing angry left.
You continually pooh pooh the horrid behavior of this pos in our WH whitey Have you no shame?

The way you can tell if Trump lies is when he speaks English.

You'd think that Obama's third term would have made the snowflakes happy.
Another Trump supporter who must act just like Trump in their life.
It is baffling to me.
You live your life baffled, no doubt.
A world where Donald Trump holds the most powerful position in the world.
A world where many people like you exist
A world where ISIS exists
For the reasons above, you are right, I am baffled

The way you can tell if Trump lies is when he speaks English.
Thank you, and his English is not very good.

We had obama, which he proved without a shadow of a doubt an enemy to real Americans. Not the snowflakes like yourself.

Every time he speaks.

Forum List

Back