How Far Will the SCOTUS Go On Behalf of Muslims ?

I agree with you to an extent. I believe islam is a religion but that is only part of the picture. Most of islam is not religion. What the SCOTUS decision accomplished was that the argument of religion was used to advance that part of islam that has nothing to do with with what should be covered under religious freedom.

It's obvious how Islam came to be purported as a "religion". When the founders of it were espousing imperialist genocidal mass murder, extreme misogyny, rape, pedophilia, kidnapping/slavery, torture/mutilation, racial and sexist discrimination, animal cruelty/killing, and other vile things, and were looking for troops to join them in their conquests throughout Asia Minor, they needed something very powerful and extreme to offset and shield them from the severe condemnation they were sure to get.

The answer was religion. By pretending that the Koran, and all of its hatred and immorality was the word of God, they forced the people to accept it. After all, nobody wants to go against God do they ? As this grandiose con job spread, over time, it became deeper and deeper entrenched as a religion, and more and more difficult to abolish or reform.

And it spread only because the murderous Muslim marauders who spread it, killed 270 million people around the world to do that. Many, if not most, Muslims living today, trace their ancestry back to people who were non-Muslims and were forced to become Muslims. Hell of a way for someone to call himself a Muslim.

Also, Islam is banned by the Constitution, Article 6, Section 2. (the Supremacy Clause)

http://www.themuslimtimes.org/2012/0...s-tax-status-2

Islam Watch - About Us

Islam Is Not A Religion, It Is Foreign Law

Islam and the Definition of Religion

Why Islam is Not a Religion > Rebecca Bynum

Former Muslim, Wafa Sultan, says, "Islam is NOT a religion" | BARE NAKED ISLAM

?Allah is Dead ? Why Islam is Not a Religion? | Logan's Warning

Islam Is Not A Religion, But A Dangerous Ideology | International

Islam: not a religion? « The Immanent Frame

Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system. « Avid Editor's Insights

Half Sigma: Islam not a religion?

Islam in Italy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comments from Former Muslims - WikiIslam

The Patriot Factor: Islam is NOT a Religion

Why Islam Should NOT Be Protected Under the US Constitution! | CatchKevin.com

Islam: Politics In Religious Garb

Italy: Islam Not Recognized as a Religion -- Denied Religious Tax Status - Atlas Shrugs

Info on Islam: Islam is not a religion

Islam Is Not A Religion It Is A Cult

Islam is NOT a Religion

Islam Does Not Qualify Under US Constitution ?Freedom of Religion? Rights « Northeast Intelligence NetworkNortheast Intelligence Network

Asia Times - Asia's most trusted news source

Islam is a political system ? NOT a religion | Creeping Sharia

Islam is not a religion, but a death cult of misogynistic pedophiles
That is a lot of links. I have just learned some new things. My working theory is that islam was started by a single pissed off angel who wanted to destroy all of God's creation. What you just said supports exactly that. I do believe islam is divine but just not by God himself.
Islam is the world's longest running con job mixed with organized crime, kept alive by violence, mandated in the Koran. anybody doean't believe it ? No problem. Read the Koran. It is murder cover to cover.

You haven't read it from cover to cover.

That is a lot of links. I have just learned some new things. My working theory is that islam was started by a single pissed off angel who wanted to destroy all of God's creation. What you just said supports exactly that. I do believe islam is divine but just not by God himself.
Islam is the world's longest running con job mixed with organized crime, kept alive by violence, mandated in the Koran. anybody doean't believe it ? No problem. Read the Koran. It is murder cover to cover.
I've been married to a muslim for twenty years. I think I have just a little idea of the religion by now. I also talk to God so I have some idea of the nature of God.

Yes you have made it clear you are clinically insane.
Not a very effective counterargument. When you think you can come up with one, let's hear it. :biggrin:
I wasnt arguing. I was mocking you. Go take your medicine.
No YOU take YOUR medicine. I am your doctor. I will cure your ignorance.
Yes you have made it clear you are clinically insane.
Not a very effective counterargument. When you think you can come up with one, let's hear it. :biggrin:
I wasnt arguing. I was mocking you. Go take your medicine.
No. You were speaking ignorantly. I am your doctor, You must take YOUR medicine, that I prescribe for YOU. Here it is >>

The Grand Jihad: How Islam and the Left Sabotage America ---- by Andrew McCarthy

American Jihad: The Terrorists Living Among Us ----- by Steven Emerson

Because They Hate ---- by Brigitte Gabriel

They Must Be Stopped ------ by Brigitte Gabriel

Hating America ------ by John Gibson

Stop the Islamization of America ----- by Pamela Geller

Secrets of the Kingdom: The Inside Story of the Secret Saudi-U.S. Connection ------ by Gerald Posner

Stealth Jihad ----- by Robert Spencer

The Brotherhood: America's Next Great Enemy ------ by Erik Stakelbeck

Outrage ----- by Dick Morris & Eileen McGann

Infiltration ------ by Paul Sperry

The 9/11 Commission Report

The Truth About Muhammad ------ by Robert Spencer

In Mortal Danger ------- by Tom Tancredo

State of Emergency ----- by Pat Buchanan

Muslim Mafia ----- by P.David Gaubatz & Paul Sperry

Last edited:

I have, and in 18 translations, since 1959. Most recently Dawood, Ali, Shakir, Arberry, and Pickthall. I've also read 25 books on Islamization (including all those in Post # 224) + thousands of their footnote reports, over the past 14 years. Want to try your hand at my Islamization Quiz ?

I agree with you to an extent. I believe islam is a religion but that is only part of the picture. Most of islam is not religion. What the SCOTUS decision accomplished was that the argument of religion was used to advance that part of islam that has nothing to do with with what should be covered under religious freedom.

It's obvious how Islam came to be purported as a "religion". When the founders of it were espousing imperialist genocidal mass murder, extreme misogyny, rape, pedophilia, kidnapping/slavery, torture/mutilation, racial and sexist discrimination, animal cruelty/killing, and other vile things, and were looking for troops to join them in their conquests throughout Asia Minor, they needed something very powerful and extreme to offset and shield them from the severe condemnation they were sure to get.

The answer was religion. By pretending that the Koran, and all of its hatred and immorality was the word of God, they forced the people to accept it. After all, nobody wants to go against God do they ? As this grandiose con job spread, over time, it became deeper and deeper entrenched as a religion, and more and more difficult to abolish or reform.

And it spread only because the murderous Muslim marauders who spread it, killed 270 million people around the world to do that. Many, if not most, Muslims living today, trace their ancestry back to people who were non-Muslims and were forced to become Muslims. Hell of a way for someone to call himself a Muslim.

Also, Islam is banned by the Constitution, Article 6, Section 2. (the Supremacy Clause)

Islam Watch - About Us

Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system. « Avid Editor's Insights

Italy: Islam Not Recognized as a Religion -- Denied Religious Tax Status - Atlas Shrugs

Islam is NOT a Religion

Islam Does Not Qualify Under US Constitution ?Freedom of Religion? Rights « Northeast Intelligence NetworkNortheast Intelligence Network

OMG. Please tell me you were kidding? Dont tell me you are suffering from delusions too?

Islam Watch - About Us

Islam is NOT a Religion

OMG. Please tell me you were kidding? Dont tell me you are suffering from delusions too?
Do you believe in God?

The only one suffering from delusions around here is YOU, and one could scour up hundreds of posts from dozens of posters in this forum attesting to that. :biggrin:

Oh boy. Here we go with a bogus interpretation of the "Supremacy Clause". Islam + Supremacy Clause + MB = OCD
Nothing "bogus" Here is the Supremacy Clause, which clearly bans supremacisms (ex. Islam)

"This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the constitution or laws of any state to the contrary notwithstanding"

I have, and in 18 translations, since 1959. Most recently Dawood, Ali, Shakir, Arberry, and Pickthall. I've also read 25 books on Islamization (including all those in Post # 224) + thousands of their footnote reports, over the past 14 years. Want to try your hand at my Islamization Quiz ?
In all that reading you did not get the sense that there was something divine, albeit evil, presence in the work? I am guessing we are never going to make any real progress against ISIS until we come to that admission.

I've been married to a muslim for twenty years. I think I have just a little idea of the religion by now. I also talk to God so I have some idea of the nature of God.
Talking to yourself and pretending its an invisible person is what gets people locked up in nut houses. Thanks for verifying that you and Protectionist are both insane.

Talking to yourself and pretending its an invisible person is what gets people locked up in nut houses. Thanks for verifying that you and Protectionist are both insane.
You haven't countered a single thing that RandomVariable or I have said. You are a waste of time in this forum. This is for meaningful debate., You're just a troll.

In all that reading you did not get the sense that there was something divine, albeit evil, presence in the work? I am guessing we are never going to make any real progress against ISIS until we come to that admission.
There is nothing divine about about Islam. It is pure SCAM, set up by an illiterate criminal, but who had significant leadership abilities, and whose risks paid off for him (Mo the Pedophile)

Islam Watch - About Us

Islam is NOT a Religion

Do you believe in God?
Not an invisible sky fairy god.

Biggest idiot on this thread is an atheist. Color me shocked.

Biggest idiot on this thread is an atheist. Color me shocked.
I thought you said you believed in god?

Hey, all you Muslim ass-kissers!! Have you forgotten my question from the OP ? Here it is again. You don't get away with not answering it. >>

"So what's next ? As a longtime student of Islamization, I can assure you that stealth jihad Muslims aren't going to rest on this level. Now that they've gotten this, are they going to push for forcing US businesses to allow niqabs too ? (which cover the entire face except the eyes) That would be a disastrous (and idiotic) blow against our national security.

th
Niqab

Forum List

Back